All Comments on 'Hospital Hospitality'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot! Hot!

I love everything you write Brittney. This one made me cum in minutes. 5 stars!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

Very well done. More please. 5*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Spectacular!

Great story, Britt! Five stars for sure! Nothing more satisfying than helping another person in need! Almost makes me want to get hospitalized again! Almost!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nurses wow

I got to experience a fucking my a nurse whilst I was in hospital. Nicola was her name and ever time she came to see me after her shift she would mount me and ride until she orgasmed at lest three times. I was in there for a two week period and every day she rode me. Best hospital stay ever in my life.

redkissyredkissyalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

It always feels good to give a helping hand or hole...lol. awesome story like always!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I love hot nurse stories! Five stars and a favorite point!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 5 years ago
Great story - five stars!

I love naughty hospital tales and this story is the perfect example why! Wonder if my medical insurance would pic up something like this? Great job Britt... love how you inject fun into all your work!

Skye_subSkye_subalmost 5 years ago
Great story babe

I loved it! Hot, exciting and well written. Good work! I love your mind, you gorgeous sexy girl.

😘😘😘😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Well britt it was worth the wait for my story it was fucking amazing an made me cum multiple times. Can't wait for part 2 to come out when the gf gets involved an I get to visit my favorite nurses for more fun. 5* like always but thats only because I can't leave more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I hope when I go in for my hernia operation that I'll get that kind of treatment!

WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 5 years ago
Great story

A other great horny story. I also love the injection of humour. Great inspiration.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
Extremely hot!

I spent over three weeks in intensive care and had several sponge baths, but none of the nurses rode me like Brittni and Denise rode Zach. I guess they weren't as impressed with my equipment as those two were with Zach's.

At any rate, it fulfills every male patient's dream about how five-star hospital treatment should be. :)

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 5 years ago
Another winner

You are such a giving person, Britt...and you gave this patient all you had to give...and vice versa. Like others, I really liked the humor you included with this story. I did find myself wondering if his girlfriend had a sense of humor...

A fin's worth of stars, as always. I've only been a hospital patient once as an adult, and that was only one night. But I'd be tempted to get adequately injured if I knew you'd be my nurse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So erotic

Chapter 1

Such a hot and kinky story. When you saw Zach's big cock... when you jerked him off the first time... how you got yourself off... when you sucked him off... when you and Denise blew it and then she fucked him... so hot. My favorite part was: "Denise flipped her hair, "Honey, once you go black, you never go back works the other way too. He will love this black pussy." 

We texted each other on the day I was supposed to work. The plan was in place and once I made my rounds at the hospital, we hashed out the perfect time. We both entered Zach's room to find him dozing off. She lifted his sheet and then is gown so we could see the sleeping monster. 

She whispered, "Damn he was blessed. Let's take turns sucking it and get it ready for action." 

I stood on one side of the bed and Denise stood on the other. We both leaned over on our forearms and elbows and took the flaccid cock in our hands. She was the first to put it in her mouth while we stroked it together. Even with her large lips, Zach's cock completely filled her mouth. Her saliva was running down both sides and I would grab it from her and add my own. We alternated sucking that massive meat like we were sharing a Popsicle. 

Looking in Zach's eyes, we knew he was thoroughly enjoying himself. Finally, when it was my turn to suck it, Denise stood up. She had an amazing figure with a larger booty and huge boobs but a tiny waist. The five foot ebony hottie removed her shoes, scrubs bottoms and her panties. 

While disrobing she snapped, "Fuck this. I want this big white dick inside me. Britt go watch the door while I ride this fucker." 

I let go of Zach's wet glistening dong and it snapped down on his stomach stretching well past his belly button. I stood at the door peeking into the hallway while Denise climbed up onto the bed with Zach. She was straddling his lap and facing him. She squatted and as she arrived to his hips, she took hold of his big cock and held it in place so she could guide it into her meaty pussy. The head was pressed inside her folds and when she began to sit further, it stretched its way into her pink slit. I found it erotic to see her black lips gripping the white cock. That contrast in color made my own pussy twitch. 

As inch after inch begin to disappear, Denise squealed, "Holy shit. This thing is huge. Britt, you have to feel it. Damn girlfriend, I'm am completely filled up and it ain't even all the way in yet." 

After Denise had finally sat down and that ten inch snake was hidden, she rested while taking three deep breaths in order to give herself time to acclimate to its size. Keeping her feet dug into the mattress and her head in place, Denise moved her ass up and down allowing her tight pussy to milk the cock she was riding. She was looking down and watching it while she bounced. With her jaw half clenched she moved her lower body faster as if trying to draw the orgasm from her body."

So erotic. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented and kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

EhdudeEhdudealmost 5 years ago
Very hot as usual!!!!

Hi Brittni!

Very hot and detailed story! I voted it 5 stars for sure!!! Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

So fucking nasty and hot. Reading about you taking that monster sing up your pretty little ass made me so hard. The description of your orgasm was so intense. My favorite part was: "I wasn't out of the woods as I grimaced in pain and sweat appeared on my forehead. After impaling myself on all ten inches, I needed that acclimation time. I subtly gyrated my ass in a tiny circle so to stretch my rectum properly. Once I felt I could handle the girth, I began riding it up and down. I was surprised how good it started to feel so quickly. The pressure reverberated through my asshole and into my vagina. It was jarring my g-spot perfectly which prompted me to spring higher and faster.

I moaned aloud, "Ohhh God! Ohhh God! It's so big! I can't believe how full I feel!"

The pressure mounted inside my womb. I had only squirted a few times before that day but I knew this anal pillaging was going to make me do it. My legs were tiring but I needed that relief so I used my middle finger to scrub my clit side to side. Bouncing my ass on that big dick and rubbing my nub was providing such a buildup."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You are pretty talented and kinky.

TSpank61TSpank61almost 5 years ago
5 Stars

Totally hot! Loved it when you sucked Denise’s juices off that big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Another awesome story, thank you Brittni xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I spent 15 weeks in Hospital

It wasn't quite as ummm RAUNCHY as this but I fucked my fiancee multiple time and sex with One nurse once and a bed bath hand Job from another nurse that was sweet on me. Those were the ONLY good things about 15 fucking weeks that were decent. Over all it sucked and still does. Which hospital do these Babes work at?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Needs a post discharge follow up story with some 2 way dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Goddamn. I'd gladly give him my leg if I got his cock as a trade in return. To go from my four inches of barely thumb-thick dick to having his ten inches of beer bottle thick cock to fuck girls with would be amazing.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettle6 months ago

Loved the story. The last dildo clause was highly unnecessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous