All Comments on 'Hot Week with Canadian Beauty'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is the best lesbian story I have ever read. 5 hot stars from me.

InspiriniousInspiriniousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking Fantastic!!!

Fabulous story. Very hot and very well written. I love the details of the girl-girl sex.

Ooooh, so close to having my own orgasm.

lexstrokerlexstrokeralmost 5 years ago
Hell yes!

Damn good story! Just enough character development at the beginning and plenty of hot, passionate, nasty sex. I could really get the sense that the fire between these two had been building for so long and now they could finally lose themselves in all of their pent up lust. I’d love to read more about them.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 5 years ago
Torridly Sapphic - Five Stars!

You achieve with writing the act of a lesbian love-making scene what one of the great masters might accomplish in oils, water colors, or acrylic. Once you have touched the scene and brought the bodies, tongues, breasts, hips, sexes, fingers and lips of two women together it is art... carnal sapphic art! Love it!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Real inspiration- excellent writing - Love the action

I didn’t think it was possible; however, I believe you demonstrated a few behavioral ideas that I want to work on. Sweet, tight writing style is definitely your game, you’re a very expressive author who provides a very intimate, engaging illustration as to why I’m bi. Thank you so much. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69almost 5 years ago
So Hot!!

This was an amazingly hot and wet story about two young lesbians in passionate love for each other. I gave it a five rating only because I couldn't rate it any higher! Great job of such descriptive writing, Brittni. I truly have enjoyed all your erotic stories. Please keep them coming.

Skye_subSkye_subalmost 5 years ago
Even better than I remember it

Babe, I cannot explain how deeply flattered I am when you write about me. This story was off the charts sexy and even better than I remember it and I didn't think that was possible ;)

Kisses all over you.

Je t'aime ma belle fille Californienne

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69almost 5 years ago
So Hot !

This story is amazingly hot and so descriptive of a lesbian encounter. You both were so great in this love story. Keep up the great writing, Brittni. Love all your submissions!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 5 years ago
Another Wonderful Story

Wow...so hot and well written. Makes me want to head north of the border for hot sex and cooler weather. 5 Stars.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Cadbury Eggs!

The big Cadbury eggs that are available at Easter each year! Those gooey insides! I will never be able to eat another Cadbury egg without thinking of Kristie's white cum! You'll be responsible for me having to explain to people why I get erect while eating a Cadbury egg! It's your fault, B.A.! Oh, how I wish I could be with the two of you while engaging in my favorite activity - cunnilingus! Hope you can save some of your bi sides, ladies, for an occasional tryst with one of us guys! Fabulous story! Five stars only because I can't give more!

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 5 years ago
Tremendous

As always, very hot and steamy...and, of course, extremely enjoyable to read.

kate7891kate7891almost 5 years ago
Great Collab

Truly inspiring! Truly arousing. Thanks for sharing - K

redkissyredkissyalmost 5 years ago
Love it!!!

I love reading any and all of your works. This story is very hot and I enjoyed it from beginning to the end. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous