All Comments on 'Hypnotic Pregnancy'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A twist on hypnosis!

I did not expect this; it was very clever!

Iceman79Iceman79over 4 years ago

This should be in the Loving Wives category not Incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Good story. 9 1/2 months might actually BE Pete's. If you continue with these characters, may humbly suggest a title? "One weekend a month" seems appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

I disagree with you on the incest. I know of nowhere where in-laws are considered incest. Especially not legally. Not even in the U.S., which is arguably the most prudish country outside the Muslim world regarding sex. Even step family, (pseudo incest) are considered closer.

As to the story itself though, it was a great tale. We had a lonely horny wife, some group sex, cheating, pregnancy. The only thing to possibly include would be having her eat pussy. Well, and of course, actual incest. There was John and Sue mentioned. Overall, I give you 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story!!

I loved it and would enjoy sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Taboo

Not just incest category. This fits in the taboo section for she is cavorting with her brothers in law while married. So perfect catagory. I personally find myself in the taboo dominance teacher/student ect. Taboo is not just incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cool Story Bro

It was a good story, although I don’t know that virgins (at least Paul) would last that long before cumming during sex, even after two blowjobs earlier. on a scientific note, a DNA test would absolutely reveal that the baby’s father was a sibling of her husband if that was the case. (The only way that wouldn’t is if the father was an identical twin of her husband). Just throwing that out there. Overall, great story!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 4 years agoAuthor
To: anonymous 'Cool story'

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I disagree with your assumption that Paul (or Pat) is a virgin when the story starts. Paul does say that he never was lucky enough to find a girl who would SUCK his dick, which does NOT mean he never dipped his willy in the honey hole! Besides, after drinking 8 beers each, AND getting two really great BJs, both guys took longer than just a few minutes (seconds?) to pop in her pussy. At 18 I certainly would have as well!

About the DNA that Korky hoped would be close enough. I, as well as you, KNOW that it isn't close enough. But she DIDN'T and her job wasn't DNA related. But she willingly took the chance that it would be. And lovable cuckolds (like Pete) seldom seem to know when they should ask pertinent questions.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Genetic testing

Would CLEARLY spell out who the father was. Even twins don't have the exact same dna, (except in rare one in a million cases), but it would clearly tell the husband that he was an uncle, not a father.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Math

Do the math work while he is away. Or is her husband that dumb? Than do an DNA. Doctor will know when she conceived.

MarkjacobMarkjacobalmost 4 years ago

Great story.

As to other comments, why would a DNA test even come up? Why would he question the timing that was so close. Why would he think it was someone else’s child?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Find a different fall guy.

Hate when writers use deployed military personnel to be the dumped on dumb-ass butt end of cheats and then make them out to be stupid because they don't know. REALLY???? I suppose that all members should be mistrusting assholes. Pick some inconsiderate ass who is never home because he is out drinking with the boys.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Fun story. I had to think twice about the guard duty being military but that is a still off in service even if is not sandbox.... In any case it is just story and an incest story at that.

I read it without thinking and enjoyed it anyway.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great story, what would have been interesting is if Paul fertilized one egg and Pat another giving her twins from the twins if that is even possible. Well done 5++ stars

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 years ago

Hmm I will only say this, while I disagree with you about the category I will not criticize you for it. Its just that we just disagree and that is fine. I will applaud you on a fine story. I enjoyed it. However, I think it would have been best for her to come clean about how the child was conceived. Who knows maybe if Pete divorced her, Korky and Paul could become a couple and get married. No laws anywhere forbidding that. Thanks for the great read, John!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Well written, sexy, and acceptable under the circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An erotic story about a cheating wife while her husband was serving in the military.

And she not only cuckolded him but is making him raise his brother’s child. What’s not to admire about that. Reality really sucks, ain’t so?

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous