All Comments on 'I Buried My Naked Wife In The Desert'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was just ugly.

I've been in Death Valley when it's hot. I don't think you really described how hot it gets and how dangerous it is to be there in the severe heat. And what you described is SO ludicrous that I'm still laughing at how silly it was. Not just implausible and unbelievable but just plain dumb. Sorry. While I appreciate your sharing a story, this wasn't clever, interesting or entertaining. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it.

I have to disagree with the previous comment, this story gave me a hard on, the thought of doing the same to my wife turned me on big time, i can't get the thought of her ass and cunt sticking out of the sand being used by 6 strangers out of my mind,i get hard every time i think about it. Keep it up mate, some of us appreciate your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Uh, National Nude Day?

Wouldn't that be NND? NDD should be National Doofus Day.

LitEroCatLitEroCatalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Oops !

Duh! Yes, I meant NND, my bad :-((

To the doubter: You're right. I didn't push the heat since that wasn't the point. Though I DID say it was 140 in the car, the calc melted and I had to use the towel to open the doors. So what are you doubting? As I said, I did bury her and found the earth surprisingly cool just 2 feet down. Go see for yourself. ;-))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SWEET!

The store exposure was a tame tease for what happens next. I can't get the image out of my head of a plumped pussy sticking out of the sand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Safe?

So you were worried about these strangers not being clean and needing condoms yet you took their word he hadn't dipped his dick in arse and let 2 of them cum in her mouth. Sorry all the talk of Sue's safety went out of the window for the 2nd time here.

Nice of you not to stop big dick the second you had a question over what he was doing. This was the first time Sue's safety was at risk, that is if you ignore the whole Death Valley thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish I had been in Death Valley that day.

Love being naked when I can be. Law is against it so have to be real careful. Love to see a picture of your partner in the sand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...