All Comments on 'If You Knew Susie'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confusung

Sorry lost interest after one third of the first page, all names are muddled up and dont know how the daughter or step daughter suddenly suggested having an incestual affair with her mum and step / real dad .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good But

This story is good, but it takes a few big "leaps" without any explanation. For example, when Susie and dad are making out he is all of a sudden cumming in her mouth. When did his cock even end up in her mouth? I get the sense you plan to continue this story. I hope that you will pay more attention to making connections in your future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very arousing and you have more opportunities here. You need to cover some of the details in the next chapter to back track a little; to fill in where Susie went from sucking Daddy off and then screwing him and next he was cumming in her mouth. You can add the details

and that will enhance the 2 stories then. The ideas a very good. Yes we need to find out how much Susie can make Daddy feel good and let Daddy in on a few secrets about Courtney too. Maybe, both daughters can have a weekend with Daddy alone why Mom is away ?? Than k you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The start of another hot hot story

Oh yes! More and more of this, but more and more detail especially the cunt lapping and cock sucking along with the multifucking. I am gagging for some action like this. You know what a greedy fucking,sucking cunt lapping fucker I am. Cunt struck sex maniac Lanc's U K.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
ANOTHER FANTASTIC STORY

Brettt..you have written another great story with many opportunities for future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This rubbish can not be by BretJ

This rubbish can not be by BretJ that we all know of !

Besides, sex with adoptive daughter is NOT incest.

As decreed by the US courts.

Just ask Woody Allen!!!

unclebeardyunclebeardyabout 8 years ago
Anonymous, it may not be incest,

but it IS generally considered taboo, so it's perfectly valid to put it in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

The emotion and the sexiness of what we were doing was almost enough to make me cum. I had to focus all of my energy on not losing my control with what Susie was doing and how she was acting.

""

....see, as a guy, I really just don't get this. I understand getting hard from verbal and emotional situations, but certainly never anything that would remotely get me close to having to cum. I wonder if most other guys are the same or if they experience something like that.

""

Before I knew it was happening, I was cumming in Susie's mouth. I tried to give warning and pull away.

""

Ya know, Ive never, ever done that... Pull away... Hell its pretty obvious when I'm about to cum anyway, unless I was with a total newbie. I figure if she is going to the trouble of sucking my cock then she has a pretty good idea of what will be coming out the end of it. Kinda like when I stick my face between her legs ;)

""

I reared back a little, still in total disbelief at how naughty my youngest actually was. I had empirical evidence that Susie was sexy, but it didn't jibe with the image I had of her.

""

You always want to think of your little girl as your innocent little girl! ;)

""

Susie told me that I was okay to cum. Just as I had the first time, I let go in my daughter's mouth.

""

What?! Fucking WHY?!? Perfectly good tight, tiny nymphomaniac *daughter* and you dont live out the fantasy of cumming in her like a firehose powered by rocket fuel?! What is WRONG with you dude?? Damn....

""

I then left the room and let Susie and her mother have their time together, which is another story for another day.

""

Oh hell no, my wife can have her another day, then we can all play together after that... I want her all for myself the first night, full experience including waking up with her curled up against me and then some morning wakeup sex! ;)

...pretty fun story all in all, I kind of liked his approach with her when they started too.

Thanks for writing for us! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As in the song...?

You write amazing stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
d/D

gets an auto dump and a 1 star for the effort from me. I HATE d/D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story. I can just feel Susie loving her father both physically and emotionally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous