If You Knew Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

"Oh fuck, oh God, oh daddy, daddy, DADDEEEEE!" My beautiful Susie cried out as I gave her the first orgasm of the night. I didn't stop, despite her howls and protests for me to do so. I knew that if I kept going, she would ride right through another one and I was right. She rolled away from me, panting, with tears clouding her dark, exotic eyes.

"You fucker, daddy," Susie smiled, her words arousing me more than she might have realized. "I knew you were going to be incredible in bed, I just knew it."

"If you liked that, your mom is going to blow your mind," I laughed as she hugged me.

"I know, I've heard from ..." Susie stopped as if she had been about to spill the beans on a secret I was not meant to know. Her face got serious for a minute as she moved back towards my midsection. "D'you think you can get hard enough to finally make love to me?" She questioned.

In response, I flexed my cock a bit and laughed. "You could inspire a eunuch, young lady," I grinned. "Yes, I can make love to you and probably still have enough stamina tofuck you as well, if that's what you want!"

"I have such asmart daddy!" Susie proclaimed. "He figured out that isexactlywhat I want him to do!" She slithered her tight young pussy up and down my cock a few times, the friction was a turn-on. Susie had great sexual instincts and just as I was about to put an end to her teasing, she slid her cunt down and around my cock. It felt as if my dick was now being held by a velvet fist. Slowly, with great precision, Susie began to move her body. Back and forth, side to side, with sexy twisting motions and then, up and down. She took her time at first and I reveled in kissing and exploring her nude little form. Then she informed me by her actions that I should not underestimate her. Susie began to give me the kind of fuck many older women can't provide. My sexy daughter fucked me with 150% of the passion a girl her age could possess and about twice the skill. Susie wasn't going to take anything less than my best, so that is precisely what I gave her – my best. Suffice it to say that I had a tiger by the tail as I got the full erotic treatment from my daughter. She rode me with a ferocious appetite, taking all that I had to give and still wanting more. I held on and concentrated on not cumming too fast or too soon. I must have done okay, because after a number of climaxes provided by yours truly, Susie told me that I was okay to cum. Just as I had the first time, I let go in my daughter's mouth. That was about the time that Kristy entered the room and shared the mouthful with our newly-slutty daughter. The sight of them doing that actually made me cum a little more – which they also shared.

I then left the room and let Susie and her mother have their time together, which is another story for another day. When I returned a few hours later, coffee and dessert in hand, I was attacked by two sex-crazed nymphos. We then fucked for several more hours, the beverages and food forgotten. We re-heated the coffee in the morning, a glowing Susie sitting on my lap while her mom and I teased and played with her. That was a few weeks back and we're still at it. Susie is as much a sexpot as her mom and she has hinted that she still has more gifts for her mommy and daddy, which includes a Valentine's Day we won't soon forget. I don't know yet what Susie has planned and if Kristy knows, she's keeping mum. All I wish for is that I just hope I make it to Easter vacation in one piece!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12