All Comments on 'Insert Tab A into Slot B'

by foolstop

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PrfsrPrfsrover 8 years ago
Throes not throws

Throes not throws

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
All these grammar and spelling (?) errors

make me wonder how many people are using a voice converter instead of typing their stories. Also, not checking on the syntax could allow an "editing" function on their computer to produce the TOTALLY wrong words (or spelling) -- "two" - "to" - and - "too" all sound alike, and are not that muck (should have been "much" - just to prove a point) different in the way they are spelled. STILL - I thought it was a GREAT story!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

I didn't notice typos and misspelled words. I was enjoying a 5 star story.

foolstopfoolstopover 8 years agoAuthor
Mea Culpa -- Two Typos

If I'm reading Many_Memories' comment correctly, it was directed at the whole library of Literotica stories, at large, and not this story of mine, in particular. I think the comment was merely triggered by Prfsr's comment, which noted that I mistyped "throes" as "throws" (which, of course, neither my spelling checker nor my grammar checker caught). I must say, Many_Memories had me going there for a moment, but after carefully rereading my story again, I only noticed one other minor typo (a "shoulder" that was missing the "er"). Phew! Anyway, I'm glad you're all enjoying my story, and stay tuned. I'm finally close to submitting sequels to both "Hiding in Plain Sight" and "Naked and In Charge." (But, first, I guess should line up more proofreaders. Any volunteers?)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Typo's didn't bother me

I was more interested in the parents getting caught--twice in one night. Wow--how embarrassing!

Jason's going to get his own Christmas surprise the next time he's together with Liz.

Great story, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story...

...ended way too abruptly!!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

I loved it. And gave it five stars. Please add more. It is well written, and have great potential for more.♦ ▪

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous