All Comments on 'Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 01'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

LOL

Different to say the least.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

A little short but hot. Not my normal genre but you are making it interesting. Lets see where you take us on this "Magic Carpet Ride"! 5 stars on both chapters ready for Chapter 3!

Cheers

SAGE

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Real hot! Exceeded my expectations with the romance, thanks so much for that, it made the story special and extraordinary. 5/5 Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Noah and Chloe have to make Noah Jr. soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Difficult figuring out what this has to do with the rest of the story: "the majority of the mainstream media"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I can't say it's not uncomfortable," Noah said. << must have stared at that for several minutes, trying to untangle the multiple negatives and decide if I was parsing it correctly, or you had even written it correctly, then if your meaning was what I assumed it was. Very awkward choice of words. Then there is "me neither" which is totally broken. Then again, so is the 'more proper' form "me either" but still, it's not grammatically correct. "Neither do I" is probably the simplest way to make it not sound like the dialogue comes from someone that would never pass that English class they shared together.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I usually don't go into this kind of story.

I have a real problem with forced, coerced, and manipulation... Especially on this type of scale. But I love your writing and I can't help but find it hot. That being said I still hold out hope that at some point maybe one of the jerky jocks or even Ollie and or Noah get ahold of those the forced them into this at beats their ass. I don't care what it's supposed to be for... Asses need kicked for this.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to more. Twisted but heart-warming …so far.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 2 years ago

Great premise. Excellent follow through. I'm looking forward to getting know your characters better and see what kind of hijinks they engage in during their trip and their "resettlement".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to read the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you only do one couple per chapter this is going to take months to complete, no? I’m really looking forward to the ones who are paired with their girlfriend’s/boyfriend’s best friend. I hope those come soon

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Next chapter please. Enjoyed this one. AAAA+++++

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 2 years ago

Maybe it's just me but I'd love to hear about Liv and Ollie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was boring. I'll try the next chapter to see if it improves. If not, I'm out of here. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great next step.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a sweet simple way to start off. Friends obviously falling in love. It's safe. Can't wait for the taboo ones though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome work! Hope it takes for Chloe, hope there is an update as I keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's okay. I've definitely read better on this site, but it's clear you've put effort into it and, unlike 90% of the stories you read here, the grammar is decent (thank fuck).

6.5/10 so far.

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

I loved Chloe and Noah's coupling! Plenty of detail on how both thought and it was glorious. 5

SimonDoomSimonDoom12 months ago

This is a fun fantasy idea for a story. It leaves so many possibilities. You have an excellent imagination for far-fetched but erotic story premises.

maddictmaddict12 months ago

Breaking the friend zone

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA11 months ago

really nice but FOR GOD'S SAKE WHY MALE CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE SUCH A PUSSY?! Even when she was already way into rutting, he was like "but... are you sure...? dont wanna hurt you...". Dammit, human race would go extinct by now if all males were such pussies!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great stuff! And the humor was some of the best I've read here. Hell, anywhere! You are truly talented and I absolutely look forward to the next chapters. I'm not sure whether I laughed loudest about being asked to keep it down after farting in the movie theater or Chloe's comment that, if he didn't start fucking her hard, NOW, she was going to break off his dick and stab him in the chest with it. And those are just two of many. A pleasure to read. And the sex was great too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...