All Comments on 'It's Only Fair Pt. 03'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Sister's Tits

Perfect for my tastes my sister's tis are a 36C cup. Since she's grown them so recently, there is no sag at all. It's not all about her tits though, she has a pretty face, and she's slim, with a great ass besides! But I do love her tits, so firm they hardly move even when I'm pounding her pussy vigorously. She never wears a bra around me and her nipples always get hard. I love sucking her nipples as we are fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yay!

Love this series! I've been hoping this wouldn't turn into just another series that goes unresolved and now here's more! I found Amy WAY more likeable in this one. I can't wait to find out how this all turns out.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 4 years ago

Holy hell. Even as a separate story that would've made it onto my favorites. But then you wrap it up in the goodness that is this ongoing series? Fantastic.

kaidmankaidmanover 4 years ago
good addition

I am very looking forward to the next chapter I don't know what will happen next

BruceWoBruceWoover 4 years ago
F&cking sensational

Can’t wait till Christmas 4 and the twins’ revenge

larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
Fantastic story! And a new favorite!

Please don’t make us wait very long for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

Please don't take too long to write part 4!! By far the hottest incest series I've read HANDS DOWN. Maybe you should include a part where the twins are fucking with each other and Chase catches them, but you are the author you have fun, we'll tell you what we think. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Glad This Is Back!

I have been waiting for a new chapter of this series for so long. I have to admit, though, I am a bit disappointed in Amy sinister plan on having Chase impregnate his twin sisters. It's one thing getting them to be used for Chase and Amy's, but seem pretty ruthless for her to do this to her sisters. Regardless, I enjoyed the story and hope to see more forthcoming.

canoodlistcanoodlistover 4 years ago
Excellent

Parts 1-3 are very good and deserve to be favorited by many. You have kept us guessing all along. Can't wait for the next installment!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

What an awesome story! Now to make me really happy make them fuck all three at once, with the grand finale of Chase doing Amy doggie style while fisting both twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kind of on the edge of my seat

The manipulative behavior of the older sister mixed in with the sex was a crazy contrast that kept me wondering what was going to happen next. Well done. While, the older sister is seriously terrible as a person: as a character very intriguing.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 4 years ago
Wow

"Pink lie detector" I love that line. Love all your stories. Thanks for sharing. Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 4 delayed?!?!?!

Dammit, with us all being quarantined because of the corona virus, we need some stroking material!!! ;D

Can't wait for part 4, keep up the good work!

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaabout 4 years ago
You topped the last part, again!

I don't even know how you managed it.

Since it seems like the twins are gonna be handling the stick (lol) from now, narrative-wise I wonder if that means Amy was being honest about her motive by the end of this part. Is she really just driven by prospect of the incestuous haven with her being the apex, that is. That seems a bit too simple for all the foreboding so far. I might just be reading too much into it hah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glad you're still writing

I've been a fan of your stories for years and years, I'm glad you're still writing.

Thank you for all of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How about #4?

When is the next installment?

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67about 4 years ago

I am so excited for the next installment!!! I saw 3 just came out end of last month, but when are you planning #4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Most Excellent!

I must say, I absolutely love your writing style. You do a superb job of narrating the story, as well as describing your characters, their personalities and the situations they find themselves in. You are also very good at incapsulating the emotions one would feel in this story. Thank you for your hard work. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

shyspudshyspudabout 4 years ago

bloody brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

To Me The Ending got this Story the 5 Stars

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story and it just gets better. No Revenge, can't wait to see what the twins have in store for Amy. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Only issue is with constant image reminders. Always explaining what they look like. Not just couple sentences but paragraphs of description every page.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Revenge? Uh huh! The first thought that came to my mind is the twins are going to screw up Amy's birth control somehow and get her knocked up. But I love how the twins commented about Chase at the end. They're totally besotted with him if they're holding him blameless. I gotta get busy reading the next installment. 😆

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
AWESOME story

Full of sex and adventure. How did Amy make her decision?

She had.never seen Case’ cock before Christmas ?

Amy is a psycho!

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

I hope the twins do not get pregnant.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Great story.

Great characters.

It would be funny if the twins had safe days and got pregnant. But Yemi's pill didn't work, the 1% happened, and she became pregnant.

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

Amazing. Genius.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

i just got the biggest laugh a page back, but I know this was Not intended. You had Amy on the kitchen table ready for Chase to hose her good. You say something to the effect of There she was laying prostate on the kitchen table…”. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. NO HUMAN CAN LAY PROSTATE. PROSTATE IS A NUT SIZED LITTLE ITEM THAT MAKES seminal fluid to carry sperm to the egg. YOU NEEDED TO SAY PROSTRATE. That means lying flat.

I know it was. likely a computer error, but I laughed till I cried. Most everything for three chapters has been almost flawless. Then, a train wreck.

No offense! If the rest wasn’t so good this would not be funny.

Al

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Excellent series!

Second time and still excellent .

Wish I had siblings like these.

Can’t wait for the ending

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Oooh, the plot thickens! Will Amy get her just deserts? Will all four end up together? Babys? Very well done. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women shouldn't try writing erotic stories from a man's perspective. Chase acts far more like a woman than a man.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I knew some,e else would catch the "prostate/prostrate" thing; I saw it also, and laughed at it!! Just a 'small' thing, yet telling...a common misuse, easily fixed in the future!

This gets better with every page, and every part; I am sorry there is only one more part to read, as there is a lot of detail to be written.

Five**5**Stars...definitely well-deserved...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨✨✨💫💫💫💫💫🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥💥💥

cunnylicker72cunnylicker72about 1 year ago

Really hot, but it seems the writing has gotten a little sloppy. (prostrate vs. prostate, for example) But it's forgivable. Still 5 stars!

EnochlesisEnochlesisabout 1 year ago

I can't believe this contained an accurate description of the Boylston T station.

KittyLover80KittyLover8012 months ago

Sensual story with family members. Incredibly HOT. Thanks. 5 Stars.

NickCaveNickCave11 months ago

Welp. I guess I was wrong with my comments from the last chapter. Amy is Satan with perfect tits.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good writing in many ways, but for me (not just me, but some like incestual pregnancies), knocking the girls up to ALTER THEIR FUTURES is not 1% cool.

Amy isn't 'god', she's a sociopath that may have just ruined the twins lives. She doesn't KNOW what they might have done going away to UCLA.

Ruined the series for me, not sure I'll bother with the next installment.

Pregnancies alone in porn are always weird, but incest babies? Knowing the medical risks?

You can't just wave it off as 'fiction', because that is a serious enough issue it breaks immersion.

There is a reason (or a few) that a story with the sex scenes written THIS hot (VERY hot) only has 37 (as of now) comments. If I DO read the next part, it is ONLY for the sex scenes.

It is the writer's story to tell, I always say...and I'm a HUGE proponent of that being their freedom. Just as it is for the readers to enjoy it or not.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don’t like the deception getting the twins high or drunk just to be with their brother and ruining their lives at 18 by getting them pregnant is awful.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amy has been right all along ! Time for Chase

to grow a pair !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES