All Comments on 'Janie's Revenge Ch. 02'

by moodcouple

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Janie and her dilema

Moodcouple your story revolves around Janie but you never mention the husband why not make the marriage an open marriage that way the husband and janie can stay together and get there sex where they want it janie treats her husband like its all his fault for not giving the sex desires from him she has no respect for him by fucking other people when she wants it the husband is going out to these meetings to make money for Janie and the and him cut him some slack and include him into her sex parties and maybe he will understand where she is coming from with her wants give him a chance or Janie might wind up with out the glamour and all that money maybe nothing Janie better think of what she has with him and those men she is fucking how does she know she isnt walking around with an std inside her right now they could be sticking there cocks into every nook and cranny for all we know.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
She

does not really know(or care)that her husband may or may not be cheating on her.She is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
SLUT ! ! !

She might just be another slut, but she is one hot fucking slut with plenty of potential. She thinks her husband might or might not be cheating on her, but she is having one fucking good mine. Enjoy it while you can and get good old hubby involved. Let him watch and that might cure him of all of his business trips. This might be the spark your marriage needs to keep you happy and fucking. If it doesn't work out for the better, you always know where you can get another dick and pussy. With your talents, they are in plenty of supply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More Please

Any chance of continuing with this story, its great. Don't think that she is a slut, she's just enjoying her self!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's a shame this story remains incomplete.

It would be nice if you would continue this series. Can we find out Fred's point of view? What is he really up to? Did he cheat on all the week-end business trips? What will be his reaction when and if he finds out about Janie's activities? You have a really good start here; why not complete it?

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Turns out the husband was a professional assassin, and his frequent travels were the result of his work responsibilities. Needless to say, he was not pleased to hear learn his wife had turned slut. There was no divorce, only a missing person report futilely filed by her parents. There were no suspects identified in the subsequent brutal and sexually sadistic murders of the neighbors and Stan. Fortunately for her, the husband's second wife was a warm and faithful woman who used his time away from home to focus extra attention on their three children and her love of gardening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous