Janie's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody looks like she's having a good time." Janie opened her eyes and saw Stan next to her.

"I believe we both are," she said, nodding toward the man between her legs.

"We sure are," Ted interjected.

"Why don't you get down here and join us," Janie suggested to Stan, who immediately dropped to his knees. Janie took hold of his dick and rubbed it against her lips. As with Ted before, Stan was nowhere near erection. "Looks like this thing could use some attention," Janie said teasingly. She then took it into her mouth, while Ted continued to move in and out of her pussy. Now I am truly completely filled," Janie thought to herself.

As Janie teased the cock in her mouth to life with her tongue, Ted began thrusting harder into her pussy. After one particularly deep stroke, Janie began moaning around the tool between her lips.

"Keep that up," Stan said to Ted. "It feels so good when she moans."

"No problem," Ted said, banging her hard and making the woman cry out again. They continued the pattern a few moments: "bang" from Ted; "mmm" from Janie; and "ahhh" from Stan. Janie could feel balls bouncing against both her ass and her chin. In spite of her negative expectations, she could feel another orgasm nearing. Finally Ted held still, leaning back and forcing himself as deep into her as he could get. He began rocking back and forth, rubbing his pubic bone against her clit. This pushed Janie over the edge into climax.

As she mumbled in her pleasure around his dick, Stan could only moan, "Oh yes, oh yes that's so good."

Janie's orgasm quickly faded. As she calmed down, Ted said to Stan, "Want to switch?"

"Sure, how 'bout you Janie? Ready for a trade?"

Taking the dick from her mouth, Janie replied, "Sure. Ted, come here and let me suck you while Stan fucks me." Quickly the two men traded positions. As Janie took the new cock into her mouth, Stan shoved his dick forcefully into her pussy. Janie sucked hard on the tool between her lips, enjoying the taste of her own recent orgasm.

After only a few strokes, Stan cried out, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." With that he drove himself deeper into her cunt and Janie could feel the semen shooting from him.

"Me too," Ted cried, shooting his own cum into Janie's mouth. Even though she was trying to swallow it, Janie could feel some cream leaking from the corners of her mouth as Stan also filled her below. Quickly their orgasms expired, and both cocks seem to shrink immediately. She continued sucking the soft dick in her mouth, but Stan slid out of her and sat back on his heels.

"Damn that was good. Sorry I couldn't last longer, Janie."

Taking Stan's shrunken member from her mouth she said, "I thought both of you were wonderful. I couldn't have gone on much longer myself. Thank you so much." That's when she realized that Bette had been watching.

"Girl, you are so good. Isn't she, guys?"

"Damn right," both men said at once.

"I hope you come to all of our parties."

"Me too," Janie said, laying her head back. Bette bent and licked her husband's semen off Janie's lips.

12