Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

Once I regained the capacity to think, I knew that I couldn't just lay there like a giant lump. If this was going to work for both of us, which I desperately wanted it to do, I had to become an active participant. I reached up and touched Jen's perfect, round breasts. They were so gorgeous and I just enjoyed the experience while Jen moved my hands over her body. She was so sleek and toned, like some sensual animal. I just became transfixed as my cousin-lover continued to undress me. Once she had me down to my briefs, she fished out my cock and stroked it reverently. "Mine," she murmured as her tongue flicked out and licked the crown. "This fucking wonderful cock belongs to me now and intend to be a very greedy girl!" On those words, she slid her mouth down on my cock and started to suck me off. Thank God I've learned control over the years, because I think my load would have exploded right there and then if I hadn't.

Yeah, my cousin was the perfect lover and perfect slut all rolled up in one sexy, incredible package. She knew what I liked so well I wondered if she might have been reading my mind. I supposed not, because my next move took her by surprise. I spun myself around as best I could. Now I was facing her neatly-trimmed pussy and I didn't even take time to blink as I went down on Jen. If I could make it happen, I wanted us both to cum at the same time. I made a valiant effort as I ate out the sweetest cunt I had ever tasted, but Jen beat me to the punch. My cum went down her sucking mouth and she swallowed every drop with a positively evil smile. Okay – she had made me cum, I wasn't letting her go unsatisfied. I redoubled my efforts, sliding my tongue deeper into her pussy and using my fingers to tease her clit. I worked my magic on her and yeah, her orgasm didn't take too much longer.

"We've got to get you up again, Dylan," Jennifer said with a merry little laugh. "I want this big fucker deep inside my cunt, telling me that it belongs to me. I want to be fucked like a slut, like I'm your slut!"

Her hot words really got to me because underneath the profanity, I could still hear the love and affection. Whatever was going on between us was both romantic and erotic and it was all-too real. Jen wanted me as much as I wanted her, so I took off the kid gloves. I was ready to pull out all of the stops and give her whatever she needed. Jen got on all fours and presented herself to me. I grabbed her hips and without even a second thought, I slid my cock deep inside of her. I was fucking my cousin and she was fucking me back. I don't know why I thought she'd like it, but I wrapped my fingers in Jen's curly brown locks and tugged it while I was fucking her. As I somehow had thought she would, she loved it and begged to be fucked like a bitch in heat. I understood that while we were making love for the first time, the kinky was also getting to her. The fact that I was related to her made it all the sexier for Jen. She was pumping her body back against mine and shoving my cock in as deeply as she could. My cousin was a terrific fuck and she was getting the best out of me. I was screwing her with more passion and skill than I had used on anybody. Jen just kept on spewing profanities and they might have been the sexiest words I'd ever heard.

We were really in tune with each other's needs because before I could cum, Jen moved away from me. She pushed me on my back and hovered over me. "Eat my wet cunt, you horny fucker!" She snarled through clenched teeth. I am always willing to give a horny lady what she wants and needs, so I obliged. She was even wetter than before and I nearly drowned in her spend, lucky me. When I heard her scream, I wanted to act, but Jen beat me to the punch. She slammed her pussy down on my cock, impaling herself. She started to fuck me until the pleasure was so intent, I thought I might pass out. My load spurted deep into her pussy and it was only then that it hit me – I hadn't worn a condom. Jen told me not to sweat it and I wondered what she meant by that. Later on, she actually told me that if anything had happened, we could have taken that next step. We're a little bit more cautious now.

Yes – we're still at it, over a year later. A few people suspect, even fewer know for sure. Being with Jen has kept me on my toes, but it's only made her more adventurous. I don't mind a kinky woman, not at all. With Jen as my lover, I get all the space I need with the added bonus of someone who knows what I want and need. We're talking of moving in together but Jen's apartment is her space and mine is my refuge when the world overwhelms me. We'd have to find OUR place and that might be tougher than it sounds.

That's only a small problem, because when you have someone like my Jennifer in your life, you do whatever it takes to keep her. It's not just the sex – it's the quality of having a relationship that meets all of your needs. Jen says I make her feel secure and ground her, something she has needed for years. Jen allows me to soar and stretch the limits of my imagination. When everything is all said and done, don't we all want someone like my Jennifer?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12