Jordan and Carly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan decided not to jack off in the bathroom. He wanted to, of course, but based on the way things had been going, he thought he'd probably have a more exciting occasion later in the day. He did his business and brushed his teeth. He thought about taking a shower, but having a swim first sounded like a better idea. He eventually finished up and went back to his room. He ran into Carly leaving. She was wearing her panties and camisole again and gave him a weak, flushed smile as she slid back to her room. He got dressed, then saw his phone. A message from Carly.

He opened it up. It said, "Now we're even," and had a video file attached. Heart pounding, he pressed play. The video showed Carly's face as she lay in his bed. She bit her lip, grimaced, then sighed. She had a hard time holding her phone still as she recorded. He watched for a minute, wondering what was going on, before the truth finally hit him as she let out a larger moan. She was masturbating. In his bed. And recording it for him to watch.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned, lying down in bed and toying with his returning erection. She started to moan and coo more. He desperately tried to view more of her, but the shot ended right where her breasts started to swell. He could only see her face. Her heavy-lidded eyes, flushed cheeks and half-open mouth as she brought herself closer to climax. His heart raced as he kicked off his boxers and laid back on his bed completely naked. He toyed with his growing erection as he watched the video of his sister's self-pleasure. The video she made in his bed specifically for him. She moaned in the video and he moaned too.

"Glad you're enjoying it," Carly said from his open doorway.

"Shit!" he said and pulled the sheet over himself.

"Oh come on, don't be shy," Carly said, walking into the room. She'd put on her bikini and a shirt and shorts over top.

"Please, Carly, it's not appropriate," he said as she reached the edge of the bed.

"What's not appropriate?" she asked. "You pleasuring yourself to a video of your sister?"

"You're the one who sent it to me," he said.

"Yeah, I sent a perfectly normal video to you," she said, sitting down next to him on the bed. She looked over at the screen. Her virtual self was getting closer to an orgasm. Her moans were getting louder. "See, it's just my face. Pretty messed up for you to start jerking off."

"Ok, you had your fun," he said, pausing the video. "Can you leave now?"

"So you can jack off to me in peace?" she asked. "I don't think so."

"What do you want?" he asked, exasperated.

"I just want to see what you do," she said. "I'm like a movie director who goes to the theater on opening night. I wanna see how my biggest fan reacts."

"That's not appropriate," he said.

"Back there are we?" she asked. "Well, you weren't so shy about it last night."

"First of all, it was dark then," he said. "You weren't watching me. And second of all, don't make me regret doing that."

"Come on," she said. "I showed you my boobs this morning and sent you a pretty special video. This is literally the least you could do."

"Fine," Jordan said. When she'd first walked in, fear and shame had caused his arousal to crater and his boner to soften. But the more time she'd spent next to him, pushing him to do it, the more he responded to the idea. He figured he'd put up enough resistance now. He reached under the sheets and grabbed his boner again and started stroking it.

"Yesss," Carly hissed, and laid down on the bed next to him, but offset so her head was level with his stomach. His fist worked his dick just a foot from her face with only a thin sheet in between. She looked up to see her brother's face staring back at her. "Hey, you're supposed to be watching the video and not me," she said. "Perv."

Jordan rolled his eyes, but happily restarted the video. Carly grabbed the sheet on his belly and pulled back, unveiling his rock hard cock. "Hey!" Jordan said and stopped pumping.

"Pay attention to the video, not me," she said. "Don't be a perv." She squirmed as she felt her wetness leak into her bikini. She'd have to go in the pool after this to rinse off for sure. She loved calling her brother a pervert while being the one who was pushing his boundaries. She got to feel naughty and tease her brother at the same time. Win-win.

Jordan looked back to the video. Watching her face as she pleasured herself was incredibly hot. Still, it was hard to not pay attention to her lying right next to him, face right in front of his dick. She reached up and rested a hand on his thigh right below where his balls bounced in time with his pumps. The moans from his phone got louder. He was getting close too.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to watch you cum," Carly said softly. That did it. Jordan felt his balls start to tingle. He was gonna shoot.

"Oh my god," he said. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yesss, cum for me big brother," she said. On the video, her moans got a lot louder. She knew she was cumming. Her brother writhed his hips as his orgasm built.

"Oh my god, yes, yes! Fuck!" her virtual self said from her brother's phone. "Fuck me, Jordie! Fuck meeee!" Her heart stopped. She didn't remember that part. The part where she cried out her childhood nickname for her brother while she came.

Jordan had stopped paying attention to the video once his orgasm started. All his attention was on his sister there in the room, who was so close to his dick he could almost feel her breath on it. But he heard her cum on the video. Heard her call out. Heard her shout his name. Heard her yell for him to fuck her. It shot his building orgasm to the stratosphere.

He roared. No intelligible words came out, just a barbaric roar. The tingling, burning ball of pleasure exploded deep inside his crotch and suddenly he was spraying cum all over his belly and chest. He couldn't remember cumming that hard ever before.

Watching her brother explode up close was at least as erotic as Carly had hoped. The way he lost control at the last moment as his hips and legs spasmed wildly. The way he roared. The force by which his dick ejaculated his precious seed over and over. It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. If only she hadn't called out his name in her own orgasmic hysteria. Maybe he didn't hear it, she thought. He was pretty lost at the time. She just wouldn't bring it up. If he did, she could say it was a joke or something. Though deep down, she knew it wasn't a joke in the slightest.

"Oh god," Jordan said as he collapsed, limp, back to the bed once he'd finally finished.

"Wow, you came so much," Carly cooed. "Is it always that much?"

"I don't know," Jordan said. His mind was blank. His arms and legs tingled. He needed time to recover.

"Ok, well, I'll let you get cleaned up," Carly said. She got up, then leaned down and kissed him. As she did, she put her hand directly into a big puddle of his hot cum on his chest. "Thank you," she whispered, then pulled away. "I'll be down at the pool."

Carly left and hurried downstairs. She didn't know why she'd covered her hand in his cum. She just wanted to feel it stick between her fingers. She's the one who caused it to spray out of her brother's dick, shouldn't she at least get to feel it? She felt silly, and went straight to the kitchen to wash it off. Before she did, she raised her hand to her face and sniffed. It smelled musky, but not altogether unpleasant. She saw a big glob on her palm, and without thinking, licked it off. It tasted worse than it smelled. She swallowed it quickly, then rinsed the rest off. As she did, she could only think about her brother's semen resting in her tummy, right where it shouldn't be.

Jordan took a while to recover from the biggest orgasm of his life. Just having his sister next to him was becoming almost unbearably erotic. He naturally sank back into post-orgasmic shame after Carly left. No matter how many times she told him not to feel guilty, it still happened. It passed more quickly this time. He didn't do anything wrong, after all. He just masturbated, which was fine. His sister was there watching, but on her own prerogative. Plus, they still had to get in the mindset for this play. Jacob and Carol would have seen each other orgasm uncounted times before the story starts. They had supposedly saved themselves for marriage, so they were probably doing exactly this sort of thing together. It only made sense for the siblings to share that as well.

He eventually got up and wiped what he could of the drying semen off his chest. He threw on his swim trunks and then joined his sister outside. She was laying on a lounge chair in her bikini when he came out. He jumped straight into the pool to rinse off the rest of the spermy bits, and then got out and approached his sister. Her body looked divine, glistening in the sun.

"Can you get my back?" Carly asked, handing her brother the bottle of suntan lotion, then rolling over. She saw him climb, dripping, out of the water and decided she needed his hands all over her body. After she flipped, she felt him straddle her and sit on her butt, then heard him squirt the lotion into his hands, rub them together, and spread it over her back. His hands felt strong, warm and wonderful. He'd barely started, though, when he stopped and untied her bikini top. "Um, excuse me?" she said.

"Please, I've already seen your boobs today," he said. She squirmed. It was true. It wasn't even noon and her brother had already seen her boobs and was removing her top again. Still, she was shocked at his audacity, just undressing her like that. She was even more shocked that she lifted her chest up slightly so that he could pull her top fully off her once he'd untied it. He tossed it on the ground several feet away.

Her brother's wonderful hands resumed rubbing lotion into her now bare back. She cooed. It felt wonderful. He covered her sides too, paying particular attention to the sides of her boobs that smushed out from under her body. He ran out of areas to cover much too soon for her liking, though.

"Can you cover what you uncovered?" she said, thinking quickly.

"What?" he asked.

"You took my top off," she said, pushing her chest off the lounge chair so her bare breasts dangled beneath her. "Just put some lotion where it'd been covering. I've already covered the rest."

Jordan's boner raged back to life. There was no mistake. His sister just asked him to rub her tits. He couldn't see them. He still sat on her butt and could only see her back even though she'd lifted up some. He wasn't going to wait for her to change her mind, though. He quickly squirted more lotion in his hands, rubbed them together, leaned forward and reached around his sister's torso. He clapped his hands straight onto her bare breasts and gasped. They felt even better than he'd imagined.

Carly looked down and watched slack-jawed as her brother's strong hands groped and rubbed her large, perky tits. Her nipples were already hard from feeling him rub her back, and the feeling of his oily hands rubbing and squeezing them was everything she'd dreamt of. She'd have to think of ways to make him do this again and again. She hummed with enjoyment.

Jordan massaged her tits as long as he dared. He guessed he did so for a few minutes. Neither sibling really knew how time was working, their minds so clouded with lust. But eventually, the lotion dried up and he felt he had to let go of his sister's incredibly soft, full breasts and their hard, needy nipples. He had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time he'd get to enjoy them, though.

"Thank you," Carly croaked and laid back down on the lounge. Jordan moved on to her legs, and both of them enjoyed the feeling of him rubbing his big, strong hands all over her long, smooth legs with their toned calves and soft, warm thighs. Jordan also covered the bottom of her cheeks where they peeked out from her bikini bottom, as well as slipping his fingers underneath a few inches, much to Carly's delight. She burned with desire by the time he finished up and sat down on the lounge chair next to hers.

"Want me to get your back?" she asked.

"Sure, thanks," he said, rolling over onto his stomach. He watched as Carly got up, grabbed the lotion bottle, and climbed on top of him, all without covering her breasts. He loved that this was the new normal. They glistened in the hot sun and her hard nipples jutted out an extra inch, all thanks to his handiwork. She knew he'd get a good look, but she didn't mind. She loved it. She was so worked up, all she could think about was how he'd seen her topless that morning and she hadn't even been awake to enjoy it.

He couldn't see her when she straddled his butt and started lotioning his back. As she rubbed her hands over the big muscles in his broad shoulders, she started rocking her hips back and forth, lightly humping his tailbone. She saw her breasts sway just inches above his back, and decided to lean forward and let them flatten out on top of her brother's back.

Jordan recognized instantly what the two large, soft globes pressing into his back were. His erection raged inside his shorts where it pressed against the chair underneath him. Even more so as his sister began dragging her big, soft breasts back and forth across his back as she rubbed the lotion in.

"Oh my god," Carly moaned. Then froze.

"Something wrong?" Jordan asked.

"No, nothing, nevermind," she said. But something was very wrong. She was half-naked and grinding against her brother in broad daylight, and she got caught letting out a sexual moan. She decided to move on. She knelt between his spread legs and rubbed lotion all over the thick muscles there. She rubbed up under his shorts legs too, her little hands even touching the bottom swell of his butt. She wasn't ready to stop touching him yet.

"Roll over and I can get your front," she said. She knew he'd be able to just stare at her bare tits while she worked, but if that was the price she'd have to pay to rub the other half of his body, she was happy to pay. And deep down she knew she loved it when her brother stared at her. She knelt at the end of his lounge chair as he got up, rolled over, and laid back down in front of her. His boner bulged obscenely from the front of his trunks. He knew it'd look ridiculous and he was a bit embarrassed by it. But if that was the price he'd have to pay to gawk at his sister's heavenly hanging breasts as they swung and jiggled while she worked, he was happy to pay. He also loved thrusting his hard cock in his sister's face, of course.

Carly lotioned his legs first. He reached her hands up inside his shorts again to cover his whole thighs. She even rubbed her hands past his thighs and up onto his pubic bone, her fingers meeting together in his thick pubic hair just above his erect cock. When she pulled them back out, she let her fingers drag across the root end of his powerful erection right where it met his body.

"Carly, what the fuck?" Jordan asked.

"I'm just making sure you're covered," she said.

"You don't need to cover...that," he said.

"Cover what?" she asked, staring straight at his erection. She wanted to hear him say that she made him hard.

"What's under my trunks," he said. She thought back to how nonchalantly he had pulled off her top. Time for payback.

"You're right," she said, then reached for the waist of his trunks. She pulled out and untied the drawstring.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked. Her wrists rubbed against his cloth-covered boner as she untied his only article of clothing.

"I know how much you like getting naked in front of me," she said. "Might as well do that now while I'm here to lotion you up." Jordan felt like he should stop her. Letting her pull his clothes off would set a dangerous precedent. On the other hand, he had no chance of stopping her from doing anything while she was topless and touching his crotch. She grabbed the sides of his trunks and he lifted his butt up so she could slide them off. His boner bent down under the waistband, then slapped back against his stomach when his shorts passed his knees.

"Wow!" she said as she pulled his trunks the rest of the way off. "Is that for me?" she asked, pointing at his throbbing erection where it stood right in front of where she knelt between his spread legs.

"Shut up," Jordan said.

"Sorry, I was just asking," she said, rolling her eyes. She squirted sun lotion in a big line from the top of one of his thighs, up his abdomen, around the tip of his throbbing cock and down onto the other thigh. "I'm the only one out here and I'm half-naked, so I figured that's why you've got such a big, hard erection," she said as she started to rub the lotion in. "But I'm your sister, so that wouldn't be right."

"No, it wouldn't be," he croaked. She rubbed the lotion all over his upper thighs, his inner thighs, his lower abdomen. Everywhere except his dick, which was harder than it'd ever been before. She came as close as she could, though, rubbing the creases between his thighs and his crotch and even under his throbbing erection where his pubic hair began. He writhed through the exquisite torture.

"That's a relief," she said, buzzing from watching her brother, naked and aroused, writhe under her touch. "I'm so glad we can be intimate without it being a gross sex thing."

"Yeah," he gasped. She finished rubbing around his dick. She'd planned on letting him cover that with lotion himself. She'd been excited to watch him stroke it in front of her again. But now that the time had come, she couldn't resist.

"Like, I can help you out by doing this," she said, and grabbed his long, thick shaft with both of her oily little hands. "And it's not a big deal."

"Oh fuck, Carly!" Jordan gasped. He watched with disbelief as his topless little sister corkscrewed her hands up and down his hard dick.

"Something wrong?" she asked, without stopping. "I don't want you to get a nasty burn. I know how sensitive your big dick can be."

"Th-thanks," he croaked.

"I know you're really hard for whatever reason," she said. "But please don't have an orgasm. If you do, you'll spray your hot cum all over my naked tits, which isn't something a brother should do to his little sister."

Jordan tried to say something, but couldn't. He was too overwhelmed with sensation as his gorgeous, half-naked sister slowly stroked his hot, dripping erection. His arms and legs went numb. He truly had no idea if he was about to cum or not. He couldn't coherently think anything.

Carly reached one hand to his balls and rolled them in her palm, ostensibly to cover them with lotion too. Her brother's cock felt even better than she could have imagined. She felt so powerful and so blessed to be sitting here with it in her hands as he writhed naked underneath her. She looked up to his face and saw he was no longer looking at her. His eyes were shut, his fists were clenched and he was taking short, jagged breaths. He looked ready to explode.

"All done," she said, and let go of his cock and balls.

"What?" he moaned, opening his eyes again.

"I said I'm all done," she repeated, moving back to her lounge chair and laying on her back.

"Th-thanks," he stammered. His whole body was on pins and needles. He was on the verge of either blasting his sister with cum or just passing out when she'd stopped. He couldn't be sure which.

"No problem!" she chirped. Her hands were covered with his precum that'd been steadily dripping from his dick while she'd stroked it. His cum on her hands and his cum in her tummy. Pretty naughty for a single morning. "If you need to take care of that, by the way, go ahead," she said, motioning to his dick. "I don't mind." He didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed it and started stroking.

She put her sunglasses on and laid back, arms at her sides. Her bare breasts burned under the hot sun and her brother's gaze. She felt so sexy, laying outside in almost nothing while her beloved brother stroked his hard dick right next to her.