Jordan and Carly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan was close to orgasm as soon as he started jacking off, but didn't want to right away. He was annoyed his sister would push things so far. She stripped off his bottoms and then stroked his hard cock! She wasn't the only one who could flout boundaries. He sat up and turned to face her, sitting on the side of his lounge chair, continuing to stroke.

"I'm glad you don't mind, I really needed this," he said as he stroked his cock toward his sister who lay topless right next to him. She couldn't believe it. He was going to cum on her if she didn't do anything. Her heart raced at the thought. She had to do something though. She ordered her body to move. It moved, but not the way she wanted it to. It just stretched her arms up over her head and thrust her naked chest up toward her brother's throbbing erection.

Jordan's orgasm hit. He groaned loudly and a moment later the first shot flew out of his cock. Carly gasped and watched as it arced through the air and splattered on her heaving bosom. She stared, open-mouthed, at her cum-splattered breasts when the next hot gush of her brother's seed joined it. And the next. Jordan kept grunting and his cock kept firing until her big tits were fully covered with his sperm.

"Oh my god, you covered me!" Carly squealed. She tried to sound angry, but it came out more excited.

"Sorry," Jordan said, finally letting go of his dick. He couldn't believe he'd done that either.

"And there's so much," Carly said, bringing her hands to her glazed tits. She started to wipe it off, but liked the feel of it gooshing between her fingers too much and just rubbed it around. Would she masturbate now while he watched?

Jordan couldn't think about that, though, as post-nut clarity hit him like a truck.