All Comments on 'Jordan and Carly Ch. 05'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
spiderbyte94spiderbyte94about 2 months ago

Fantastic story! Was looking forward to each part and they didn't disappoint. Hope you don't make us wait as long for your next piece. Been reading your stuff for years and it inspired me to try my hand at it. But I'll always be a fan first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well. It's something different for sure.

mremrsmremrsabout 2 months ago

Great ending for the siblings, glad they have happiness, but sad this story is over. I hope these characters come back at some point ..

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 2 months ago

It’s about damn time, Jordan!! Also, wtf was going on in the cast’s minds during opening night?? lol

TxflgatorTxflgatorabout 2 months ago

One of the best stories I have ever read.

You are a very talented writer.

By the way you write, I believe you have written a few books.

I would very much love to have this whole story in a book

Thanks for writing

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyteabout 2 months ago

The teacher being a gossip ruined it for me. If he had said something to them then maybe but he gave them the hope it would stay secret then made it into something gross for me.

gorgon2gorgon2about 2 months ago

idk obviously I'm not gonna pretend I'm above reading incest porn, but when it got all lovey dovey that really grossed me out honestly

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402about 2 months ago

What a series.... Absolutely loved it. Brilliant.

AddictedtoEroticasAddictedtoEroticasabout 2 months ago

Great story! I loved how the boundaries of "what was okay" between the siblings kept being pushed more and more. I very much liked that you gave us insight into the minds of both the sister and the brother. So you get to know them and their respective feelings, doubts and how they are reacting and thinking around stuff that happens. You write very well and have a lovely way with words. I also liked that their first union together was during the stage in the theater in front of everyone, it was the icing on the cake.

I gave you a 5 star rating on all 5 parts. Big thank you!

haarekhaarekabout 2 months ago

Great story. Kinda wanted a confrontation with Larry.. Maybe a punch to the face? Probably better this way. Anyone have tips for similar slow burn love and list stories with decent amount of reluctance?

And Gordon2, thanks for the laugh you weirdo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really good series. Loved all except maybe Tattle Tale Larry. Easy read and very few grammar mistakes. Multiple sentences starting with and or but. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To @haarek read these stories if haven't.

1. All i need. (by anomic)

2. Bleeding love.

3. Comparisons.

4. All stories by shakna.

5. All stories by beachbum1958

6. Some stories from MStarot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 stars! Outstanding!

1stltdan1stltdanabout 1 month ago

Great series Thank you looking forward to more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Laughed out loud at the part were Larry tattles on them to everyone. That rat fuck. This series was fucking amazing. I can say without a doubt that besides TheTalkMan you are the only other good writer still left on this site. This is your best, hottest story yet. Please keep them coming.

SirConanDoyleSirConanDoyle5 days ago

That was a beautiful story! Perfect mixture of romance and mind blowing carnal imagery. Five Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous