All Comments on '"Jules," To Us'

by dkbeasley

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chennai_rakshasanchennai_rakshasanover 5 years ago
Great flow

Amazing flow. Well narrated and simply arousing. Good work

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More please

Just getting started here. I hope they can fall in love and be together as a couple with lots of great sex and Rob is history. Marnie might join in but that could spoil the incest hotness.

d4c4c8d4c4c8over 5 years ago
Delicious and classy

Usually incest stories are kinda tacky. That was classy and oh so erotic.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 5 years ago
Jules to us

Great story. Love the slow building of more intense feelings between siblings. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pet peeve

It's a huge distraction when brother and sister call each other 'brother' and 'sister', or any derivation thereof, but I never comment about it. I have never met or heard of any actual siblings call each other like that after puberty, like you do your parents; maybe you call 'cuz', for a cousin. Unfortunately, it's too common in stories on this site to matter...but 'kiddo' killed me. The characters have to be younger and with a great age difference for that to make any sense without some background or explicit explanation. He might as well return the favor and call her 'Ma'am' or 'mom'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
shaved

is hygienic? then shave that ugly mop on your head. no telling what shit is in there. shaved is for WIMP boys because a real woman intimidates him (75% of men are wimps today). activist women have been wildly successful beating the masculinity out of men for 35+ years. Women are now complaining "There are no men out there!" just a bunch of wimps that need mommy to take care of them.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Good story

Pretty hot with the sex scenes. Dialogue was good. Don't worry about those other comments.

Would like to see more. Include Marnie but only Lez or threesome.

That's about all.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This deserves a second chapter.

There is more to be said about the Marnie dynamic.

tractorfarmboytractorfarmboyover 4 years ago
More

That was hot. Please write more.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I've only

been in this section for a short while and it's all been anal. Is that all the authors write(fantasize) about? Why? To me it's not that erotic. A 4 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Shaved?

More hygenic? Then shave you fucking heads, must be nasty shit growing there.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I really loved this story, the second of yours that I've read. For me it was beautifully paced and with a nice dynamic and I for one loved the caring aspect of the story. A.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave it a 3.5

I'm a 25-year-old Latina from San Diego, California. I've been in an incestuous relationship with my 23-year-old younger brother Tomas for 7 years. But unlike this couple we felt deeply in love with each other. Tomas was the man I chose to give my virginity to. Of all the men in my life there was no one who I trusted more than Tomas. All through school he was my protector. And he was one of the best good-looking boys in school.

The night that Tomas took my cherry I will always remember the look in his face when he buried himself fully and deeply in me. I could see the love he had for me. He gentle and caring way when he slowly eased his big fat brown cock in my sopping wet virgin pussy. And what cement our love and our relationship was when he whispered in my mouth:

"From this moment on Jo Jo....you belong to me and only me. I will not share you with anyone. I'm going to be the man who fathers your children Jo Jo."

That was 7 years ago and 3 babies Laters.

If close family members just enjoy sex between themselves that's OK. And if close family member fall in love and want to have a family that's OK too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous