Just One of the Guys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said she did, then gave me another kiss. She wrapped the towel around her waist and left, closing the door. I rolled over and wondered if I had made a mistake bringing Rachel here. I wanted my friends to see how smoking hot she was and get a little jealous, but I could already imagine them bragging to me about knowing what her tits and ass look like. These worries couldn't put up a fight against my exhaustion, though, and I soon dozed off.

----

I woke up a few hours later to Rachel's scream. My eyes shot open and I sat up. I then heard her laugh, followed by my buddies'. I got up and looked out the open window down on the pool.

All four of them stood in a small circle in the shallow end and all four were laughing as hard as they could. Rachel was holding her breasts, pressing her suit closed.

"Look what you did!" she squealed and thrust her chest forward. The V in the front of her suit widened. She held it closed, but they were treated to the view I got earlier before she'd pinned it. "Where'd it go?!" she said, turning around. I realized the pin must have flown off.

"It was an accident, I swear," Mike said between guffaws.

"Bullshit! You grabbed my suit and pulled it apart," she said, still laughing. I grit my teeth. I knew Mike would try something like this.

"Scout's honor!" Mike said. Rachel rolled her eyes and then waded toward the stairs. "Aww come on," Mike called after her. "Where are you going?"

"I've gotta get another pin," she said.

"No you don't," he said. "You're not showing anything."

"You and Andrew just saw my boobs!" she squealed.

"You did?!" Kyle said.

"Barely," Andrew said.

"It was only for like a second," Mike said. I seethed. I didn't care that it was only a flash or that it could have been an accident. I didn't want them seeing my girlfriend's naked breasts.

"I should still get another one," Rachel said, exiting the pool. She must have forgotten about what this suit did to her bottom after any activity, because it was tucked high and tight inside her crack. Her full buttcheeks jiggled and danced with each step she took across the patio.

I got back in bed to wait for Rachel to come back up. I'd have to have a talk with her, one I didn't want to have. Since we arrived, she'd been less interested in keeping herself covered than I wanted. I knew she'd say it was nothing and think I was being jealous, but I had to say something.

A few minutes passed and she didn't appear. I could hear voices talking low outside and some splashing, but nothing else. I thought about getting up to see if Rachel was still out there. The bed was warm and cozy, though. Before I knew it, I was back asleep.

--

It was dark by the time I woke up again. I pulled on some gym shorts and a Tshirt and stumbled downstairs. The first floor was empty, but I heard voices from the open back door. Walking out, I discovered Rachel and my buddies in the hot tub. The guys sat on the edge of the tub with only their feet in the water, while she sat fully in it, the water coming up to her navel. A small inflatable cooler floated between them, holding their beers.

The first thing I noticed was of course Rachel's breasts on display. If she had ever gotten another safety pin, which at this point I doubted, it too was gone. The suit gaped to the edge of her areola and her nipples were hard, pressing into the suit and displaying themselves. That's not all that was hard, as I could see the guys supporting substantial bulges in their trunks.

"There he is!" Andrew shouted upon seeing me.

"Hey babe," Rachel said, twisting to her right to smile at me. As she did, her left breast threatened to pop out into the open, but her hard nipple clung to the edge of the suit. I couldn't tell in the dim light, but I was pretty sure that Kyle, who sat to her right, could see part of it. I kissed Rachel on the head, then walked to the other side of the tub, next to Mike, so she didn't have to twist anymore.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked, reaching for her beer in the center. As she leant forward, her suit spread apart. Her breasts dangled down beneath her, free from the constraints of the suit. My buddies stared as her full heavy breasts and nipples dropped into view. The show was over as quickly as it started, though, as she leaned back and the suit came back into place. I wondered how many times they'd been treated to that view. She looked at me, flushed, as she took a swig.

I grumbled something about sleeping okay and then we started talking about dinner. Mike offered to grill and we agreed. With that settled, Rachel finished her beer and stood up. The water rushed off her body and the four at us stared at it as it glistened and dripped. Looking down, I could see the bottom of her suit wedged up between her pussy lips, treating us to a cameltoe.

"Is my towel nearby?" she asked, turning around and looking over the edge. Her butt came into view, and like the front of her suit, the back was once again wedged deeply inside her crack. We stared at her butt, which was 95% uncovered and dripping, as she bent double over the edge of the tub, looking for her towel.

"I got it, babe," I said, rushing around to her side and grabbing her towel. I held it out to her, but she didn't take it right away. Instead she took a moment to stick her fingers into the butt of her suit and pull it out of her crack. The guys watched intently as she pulled the suit away from her skin and let it slap back across her cheeks, no doubt causing them to ripple. I don't know why she couldn't have done that underwater, but I was glad she had done it at all at this point.

After that, she and the guys got out of the tub and dried off. Rachel put on the shorts and top she had come here in, which had been drying out in the sun all day. She still looked sexy, and danced around the kitchen and living room the rest of the evening, making her boobs and butt jiggle for us, but looked like a nun compared to the shows she'd given earlier, so that was a relief. Mike grilled dinner and we ate and drank and smoked while watching some shitty comedies on cable. After a few hours, Rachel said she was getting tired and we headed to our room.

"Tell me about your afternoon," I said as soon as she closed the door behind us. She didn't answer. At least not with words. She flashed a predatory grin before jumping into my arms. I tumbled back onto our bed and we landed with her on top of me. We still hadn't had sex for weeks and the feeling of her on top of me, and her breasts pressed into my chest, made me briefly forget I was angry. She showered my face with kisses.

"I think I did it," she said.

"Did what?" I asked.

"Made a good impression with your friends. Right before you came out they were telling me that they loved hanging out with me and that I was just like one of the guys."

Yeah, I'm sure they look at her as just another one of the guys, I thought to myself. I still wanted to confront her about the whole safety pin issue. My boner had other thoughts, but I knew if we had sex right now that I'd want to just forget about it and go to sleep. So I pushed on.

"Tell me about what happened," I said. She frowned, a bit put off that I wasn't ready to immediately screw her brains out. She got off me and laid down on the bed. I moved and laid down next to her.

"Eh, you know, we were just messing around in the pool all day. It was fun but I couldn't stop thinking about this," she said, slipping her hand into my shorts and grabbing my hard dick. I groaned and she grabbed my hand with her free hand and brought it to her breast. I started massaging it through her shirt and suit. With herculean effort, though, I pressed on.

"I wanted to ask you about something though," I said. "I woke up sometime in the late afternoon when I heard you scream."

"Oh yeah, that," she said, and stopped stroking me. "We were all surprised that you didn't wake up."

"I did. I went back to sleep a little while after cause I heard you all laughing and splashing again. But what happened?"

"Promise you won't be mad," she said.

"Mad about what?"

"Well... ok, so you know how my suit was too small and I put that safety pin in to make it ok?"

I nodded.

"Well after just playing catch with a frisbee and just kinda messing around in the pool for a while, we decided to play some games. The first one we played was chicken. So I was up on Kyle's shoulders and Mike was up on Andrew's shoulders, and Mike and I were fighting to knock the other pair down, right?"

I nodded. My buddies and I have played chicken for years in this exact pool. She continued, but not without starting to slowly stroke my cock again.

"I thought Mike would easily win since he's so much stronger than me. Like, if it was just the two of us in the house, I he could easily just pin me down and do whatever he wanted to me. But we were evenly matched at first. Then I realized that was because he was distracted by my boobs. He was staring straight at them the entire game and only kind of focusing on my arms pushing and pulling him. So I had an idea and shimmied like this."

She laid back on the bed and shook her shoulders. Her big breasts sloshed back and forth in the most enticing way. She rolled back against me.

"It was so funny, his mouth just dropped open. So of course that was the moment I pushed him as hard as I could, and they toppled over. The funniest part, though, was that I was so happy we won the first round and was bouncing up and down on Andrew's shoulders and that made my boobs flop around all crazily and whack Andrew in the head a bunch of times."

I groaned, imagining her giant tits flopping around in front of two of my friends while they slapped the head of the third. Precum tumbled out of the head of my cock, and Rachel's jacking fist quickly spread it over the whole shaft. A squick, squick sound came from my shorts as she continued to jack me.

"Oh wow, babe," she said. "You like the idea of my girls bouncing around like that?"

I couldn't answer, so she continued.

"So after Andrew was done joking that I'd given him a bunch of concussions from, and I quote, 'slapping him a bunch with my giant hooters,' Mike and Kyle said they needed a rematch because I cheated by distracting them. I made fun of them for being so distracted just in the presence of boobs, that they'd probably never seen any before. They said they had, just none close to as amazing as mine."

I groaned again and ejected more pre-cum. Rachel stared down at my increasingly wet shorts and began to grin wickedly. She squirmed next to me, pressing her thighs together.

"Round two started and I could tell that Mike still couldn't take his eyes off my tits. I thought that I could win again, but then..."

She paused, unsure how to continue. I grunted out that she should go on.

"Well, he swore he did it by accident, and I think I believe him. He explained to us what happened afterward. While we were grappling, both of his hands slipped at the same time and fell down to my shoulders. It made him lose his balance, and as he tried to push himself back up, his thumbs slipped under the straps of my suit so that when he pushed, he pushed the suit apart. I'm not sure how much that poor safety pin could take, but it was definitely less than that and it popped off. His hands were still tangled up in my suit straps, so he accidentally pushed them off my shoulders and all the way down to my elbows, which made my boobs pop completely out in the open."

That was it. Before I knew what was happening, fireworks were exploding in my brain and I was filling my shorts with more cum than they could handle.

"Oh my God, babe!" Rachel shouted as I sprayed her hand, wrist, arm and our bed with my cum. She kept jacking me until I was all spent. She pulled her hand out of my shorts and marveled at the mount of cum on it. "I've never seen you cum that much," she said.

I didn't know how to answer. My mind was racing. Why did the idea of my girlfriends' boobs popping out on accident (or "accident") in front of my friends make me cum so hard? I felt the energy drain out of me.

"Seems like someone likes the idea of showing me off a little," she said, smirking.

"I don't know if that's it," I said as I took off my wet shorts and underwear and threw them to the ground. We both looked at my spent, deflated dick as it shriveled back into my body.

"Aww, does that mean he's done playing for today?" she asked, pouting.

I shrugged, but was pretty sure the answer was yes. The naps had helped, but I was still exhausted. Also, with all the beer I drank and pot I smoked tonight, plus just having one of the biggest orgasms of my life, I was pretty sure I was done. She frowned.

"I've been so horny for you for weeks, babe," she whined. I apologized, and she went back to smiling. "That's okay, it was so hot watching you explode all over yourself like that. And I know how to take care of myself," she said before quickly pulling all of her clothes off and grabbing a tit in one hand and her cunt in the other. I rolled over and started watching her. The view was incredible, her boobs jostling around as she frantically pulled at one, then the other nipple while her other hand massaged her clit, but my li'l guy still showed no signs of life.

"Anyway, I screamed when my suit flew open and I fell into the pool," she said. I was surprised she wanted to keep telling me the story while she masturbated, but I wasn't about to stop her. "And that's probably what you heard. I was going to come up here and get another safety pin, but the guys convinced me I didn't have to."

"How?" I asked.

"Well, I told them how I bought it when my boobs were a lot smaller, and that you thought it showed too much when it wasn't pinned. But they said that was crazy, it didn't show much more either way. I looked at myself then and realized it was right. I said that I'd keep it like that as long as we stopped playing chicken, because I knew my boobs would just come popping out again and that you'd get upset. Of course that was before I knew you'd cum all over yourself just hearing about it."

She was right. I had cum all over myself just hearing about it. I didn't want to deal with that thought now, though, so I pushed it aside and asked her what happened next.

"Well, first of all, Andrew was mad because he hadn't gotten to see my tits. Mike and Kyle had and were bragging about how amazing they were. I tried to quiet them down because I didn't want you hearing them talk about my breasts and assume that I was just showing them to your friends when you weren't around. I finally got them to stop when I suggested we play another game."

My cock started showing signs of life when she said Mike and Kyle bragged about seeing her tits. I wondered how good of a look they got.

"That's when we started playing Grab Ass," she said.

"Grab Ass?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, furrowing her brow, confused. "Mike said you guys played it all the time growing up."

I thought for a second before realizing what she meant. "No no, grab ass wasn't a real game. Whenever we were horsing around in the pool too much for Mike's dad's liking, he come out and yell, 'Quit playin' grab ass!' We thought it was funny."

"Oh," she said, and paused her masturbation. "That's weird because Mike said it was a real game you guys played. He explained the rules and everything."

"Well, it's not real a game."

"Well, we played it for a couple hours."

We both stared at each other a moment. She looked guilty. I could tell that she was realizing that she might have gotten into trouble.

"Explain the rules," I said.

"Ok," she said, biting her lip. "But promise not to be mad because I thought it was a real game you guys always played and I just wanted to be one of the guys." I nodded tersely and she continued. "There wasn't much to the rules. It was basically like tag, except you couldn't just touch someone anywhere. You had to grab their ass. Y'know, Grab Ass."

My mind reeled. Did this mean...? My cock started to grow again. It flopped over, which caught Rachel's eye. She smiled devilishly.

"Of course, none of them wanted to grab each other's asses, so it ended up pretty much just being me versus all three of them. One of them would chase me down and grab my ass, then I'd have to chase one of them down and return the favor. It was really funny because they kept losing. Whenever I was 'it', it was like they all wanted to lose so they'd have the chance to chase me down again."

I groaned, imagining my hot, wet, voluptuous girlfriend bounding around the pool in her too-small swimsuit, my three best buddies chasing after her before grabbing her plump ass, which was no doubt on complete display given all her running around. My cock's hardness reached its zenith and Rachel grabbed it again.

"Oh my God, babe," she moaned. "They also just got worse as the game went on. When one of them would catch me, they'd just stand there, squeezing my butt with both hands a bunch of times even though they only had to squeeze it once to tag me. That made it easy for me to just reach around and tag them back. One time, Mike and I just stood there squeezing each other's butts back and forth until the other two guys dragged him away so they could get a chance to be 'it' too. Your friends are so silly, sometimes."

I bit my lip and struggled not to cum again. She recognized my predicament and rolled her naked body on top of mine. With one hand she reached underneath us and slid my cock into her hot, soaking wet hole. "Didn't want to tell you the next part without getting you inside me first. It might make you explode."

Worry and arousal bounced around between my head and my dick like a pinball machine during an earthquake. I reached up and grabbed her breasts as they dangled above me. She moaned and ground herself down onto my pubic bone.

"I had stopped playing chicken because I was afraid my boobs would keep popping out," she continued. "But I think playing Grab Ass, they popped out more. After they had each grabbed my ass several times, and my boobs had flown out right in front of them several times, I gave up trying to keep them covered for the rest of the game."

I grunted. I could feel her juices pour out of her as her orgasm approached. A roiling in my balls let me know mine was close too.

"Your friends... oh my God," she continued, ragged. "Your friends saw my mostly naked tits for over an hour as they... hnnnnnnggghhh... as they tried to chase me down and molest me."

"And you didn't care?" I panted.

"And I didn't... ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as her orgasm hit. Her vagina tightened around me and I started cumming strongly for the second time in twenty minutes. I unloaded jet after jet of cum into her throbbing cunt as she moaned and screamed above me. No doubt her screams could be heard all over the house, but I didn't care. Let my buddies hear the screams of the woman only I got to have sex with, I thought. We both rode out the rest of our orgasms, then lay panting on each other. After a moment, she lifted her head.

"I was exaggerating, by the way," she said.

"They didn't see your boobs?" I asked. She rolled off me and sighed deeply.

"No, they did. Just like, a nipple here and a nipple there. Except for one time when I didn't realize one of my straps had fallen down for like ten minutes. Not like I was just topless for hours."

"I see," I said, slightly relieved. I couldn't deny that her becoming exposed was turning me on, but there had to be a limit. And I wondered how hard she was trying to stay covered when she didn't realize she had a full boob hanging out for ten minutes. "So what happened after that?"

"Nothing much," she said, still twisting her nipples lightly. "We got out and just hung out in the hot tub. I was worried you'd be waking up soon and come out to see what was happening and get mad because you'd jump to conclusions seeing my suit apart and your friends trying to grab my ass. I wouldn't be able to explain it all to you like I did just now."