Just One of the Guys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was strange, I thought to myself. So she did know she was acting out of line? If not, why was she worried about being caught?

"So we're okay?" she asked. I rolled over and looked into her eyes. The deep blue eyes that send me into a trance. She was smoking hot all the time, but I realized she may look the hottest when she's slightly worried and ashamed. "I mean, I know I probably let things get a bit farther than they should, but I wanted the guys to like me and not have to act all awkward because a girl is around. They got a few peeks at my boobs and felt my butt some, but it wasn't like, anything sexual."

"It's fine," I said. The two big orgasms had relaxed my mind so much I was probably willing to let anything go. "Just try not to do it anymore. They need to know you're my girlfriend."

"Of course, babe," she said, and then grinned. "But you can't deny it turned you on."

"Maybe it did," I mumbled sleepily. "We can talk about that in the morning."

"I love you. You're the best," she said and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"I love you too," I murmured and fell asleep.