All Comments on 'Just One of the Guys Ch. 04'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 6 years ago
You surprised me

I thought the story was going to go into the direction of the other men first opening up Rachel's pussy for Brian too, but you went off on the gay tangent. It's clear that Rachel is quite a woman, and your story implicitly explained why such a gorgeous hot to trot woman in a small town had to go on line to find Brian. I imagine her reputation in her small town was deadly. I did not really enjoy the gay tangent and would have liked to have seen Brian assert himself more, for example by helping to loosen Rachel up which would ultimately been even more humiliating perhaps, but still it's a five star story.

elgemowtfelgemowtfalmost 6 years ago
Good and then takes a dark turn

I enjoyed the entire series, but the last installation takes a rather dark and sudden turn. It just goes from playful exhibitionism to cuckold humiliation in a rather sudden way. I feel if that's the way you wanted to take the story, that you needed a bit more exposition. It's still a good series, but it could be even better. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
failed.

it was a great story until the gay fiasco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Inspiring

I think it’s lovely that the author opened up and expressed his true homosexual desires. Living in denial isn’t good for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No problem with homosexuality

But halfway through the fourth chapter, I was thinking Brian should have walked out of the house; got in his car (without a word) and tried to forget those four mother fuckers for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

The guys will own all of her holes and his eventually.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
I know it's been years - go ON!

I liked the so-called "dark turn", but then again I would. All my cuckold stuff dips into the humiliation and bisexuality themes. Instead of redoing a "4a", how about a chapter 5. Rachel takes on all the boys, and Brian helps her along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
part 5 pls

I too like this route. Want more bi stuff and group play

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

So I saw that most peeps didn't like the conclusion of the original, which I kinda get. I read the variant first, was okay with it, and then read this. While the variant is closer in tone to the first two, this seems more of a progression. I like this one much more because of it.

I also gotta say that(especially Mike and Rachel) are different characters in the Variant, which doesn't just make it another timeline but another story.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

You know why I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck no. Sharing can be sexy. Humiliation and gay feminization is not.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyabout 1 year ago

ugh so great with so much potential until the gay parts. Humiliation is fine, but man on man when you already captured a strong reader base with straight sex was a bad strategy. The rating of this story compared to the others in this series really represents that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More of "ta-da" pose please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Probably unlikely cause it’s been so long, but I’d love a continuation of this timeline. Focused around the aftermath of Rachel giving her ass to the other guys anytime they want and mike continuing to push boundaries by slowly seducing her into giving up her pussy.

Love your work, please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed it keep on with it. I used to go to a porker game on Sat. nights and play strip porker sometimes. One time I lost every game I still wanted to play so I had to put out for a for all player or a BJ for them or my asshole for the winner. I went for a kiss for all the players they were only 10 that night. I lost that game, so I had to set in their lap and make out with them for 5 mins. each. By the time I got to the 3rd man I had a hard on some of them would jack me off some and others wanted to make out like lovers. After that I still wanted to play and I knew it was my time to win so I said my ass goes to the winner. I lost again and the man that won was a older man. He fucked my asshole for over a hour and I loved it. All the men wanted to make out with me but, this time they wanted 10 mins. with me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story until the author revealed his gay recruitment! Had to quit reading at that point...

Pulling straight guys in then pulling crap like this? Be & do whatever you want, but this ambush made me sick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck all these haters. Can you finish Andrew and Brian's part, please? I really need the ending for the shower part.

strafe1701strafe17014 months ago

Please continue the story in this timeline.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Still a fun story!

5 Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous