Just One of the Guys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on, slut," Mike said to her, before turning back to Kyle. "You'll have to stick it in her to get it lubed up, then just work it into her ass slowly."

"Wait," Rachel said, sticking her arm underneath her and blocking her vagina from their view. "You're not sticking your dick in my vagina. That's for Brian only." She turned her head back to talk to them, which caused her hair to pull away from Andrew's dick. It glistened with moisture.

"Yeah," I said weakly. "That's for me only."

"Well we need lots of lube," Mike said. "And it's right there and producing a fucking gallon of it for us."

"There's gotta be something else you can use," she said. "I'm doing this as a favor to you, Mike. I'm not just some cheap slut that wants her boyfriend's friends to fill all her holes as he watches."

"Really?" Mike said. "Because I think that's exactly what you want."

"That's enough," I said, standing up. "She said no."

"She said no, but she's gushing more than ever," Mike said, rubbing her vagina and causing her to moan loudly. He held up his hand and showed her juices that covered it.

"Then just use that to get his dick wet. If she's dripping, you don't need to stick it inside," I said.

Mike glared at me a moment, then smiled. "He's right," he said. "I didn't think she'd get this turned on having her boyfriend watch us play with her body, but I guess that's just how slutty she is. You can come over here and watch us to make sure we stay in the right hole, Brian. Go ahead, Kyle."

I'm not sure if I walked over to their side so that I could keep an eye on them or just because I wanted a better view of them entering my girlfriend's virgin asshole. Either way, I soon saw their view, Rachel's ass raised high, her ass cheeks and pussy lips spread wide, showcasing their prizes within. True to Mike's word, fluid was gushing from Rachel's hole, soaking her legs. She'd never flowed like that for me. Hell, she never made half the sounds she was making for me. I worried that this was going to ruin me for her. After this, normal sex with me and my normal dick was going to be nothing compared to my friends using her body with gleeful abandon.

Kyle scooped some of the fluid from on and around her pussy and smeared it on his dick. After repeating the process a few times, he grabbed his dick in one hand and her ass cheek in the other and lined his dick up with her asshole, which had closed again after Mike removed his fingers. He pressed the head against it.

"Fuck," she moaned. "A dick feels so much bigger than fingers."

"It's not gonna work," Kyle said, stepping back. He stared at her puckered anus as he casually stroked himself.

"Of course it's not gonna work," Mike said. "You need to beg for it, slut. You need to want that dick inside your ass more than anything else in the world."

"But I don't," Rachel said. "I'm just trying to fit your dick in there as a favor to you. You told me Kyle would be able to help make that happen."

"In that case," Mike said. "It won't work. I'm gonna go jerk off and stop trying to deal with this tease."

He started to walk from the room when Rachel shouted after him.

"No, wait!" she shouted. "Please!"

He turned back around. She reached behind her and grabbed her fat cheeks, pulling them as wide as she could. Her asshole started to open again.

"Please fuck my ass!"

Her words were like a dagger to my heart and a shot of adrenaline to my dick.

"What will you do for us?" Mike asked.

"Do for you?" she asked. "You'll get to fuck my ass."

"Not good enough. This won't work unless you want it so bad you'll give up anything."

"Fine!" she shouted. "If you fuck me in the ass it'll be yours, Mike. You can fuck it whenever and wherever you want. You'll own it and I won't let Brian near it. Just please fuck me!"

Mike smirked and walked back behind her.

"You're not, uhh," I stammered. "Not, uhhh, serious about that, are you babe?"

"We talked about this, Brian, I'm going to have to humiliate you for this to work," she said. "So just shut up, and spread my cheeks for them. My arms are getting tired."

I gulped dryly and did as she said. I had to believe that she was only pretending when she gave ownership of her asshole over the Mike to do what he wanted with. As I spread her cheeks and watched Kyle's hard dick press against her hole right in front of me, I imagined having sex with her and Mike barging into the room, demanding to have her ass right then. Would she really push me aside and let Mike ravage her anally? I cursed as I realized the thought made my dick drip.

With a loud groan from both Kyle and Rachel, the head of his dick slipped past her sphincter. I looked to her other end, where Andrew still sat with his hard dick in her face. I could see he slipped a hand under her and was mauling her succulent hanging breasts. Her hair had fallen away from her face so that I could see her face and Andrew's angry rock-hard dick. Her mouth hung open from the exertion of the anal invasion, her lips curling around his wet shaft like her other lips had curled around Mike's dick earlier.

I continued holding her cheeks apart as Kyle worked his way in. After a minute, he was all the way in, his hips pressed against my hands and no doubt his balls pressed against her sopping pussy. I let go and Kyle pressed himself fully against her naked backside.

"Oh my goddd," she moaned. "You're so deep inside me. I feel like you're poking my lungs."

"Work it in and out of her some," Mike said. "Get her real loose and relaxed back there."

He started to, slowly pulling his dick out of her. Her O-ring clung to his shaft, letting it exit her reluctantly. Once only his head was left, he reversed direction and pushed back in until once again her asscheeks pancaked out against his waist. His eyes rolled back into his head from the extreme pleasure of my girlfriend's backdoor.

I started stroking myself as Kyle began speeding up. The force of his thrusts caused her butt and thighs to jiggle. She pushed her torso up off the couch (and Andrew's naked crotch) and slammed her body back against Kyle to meet his thrusts, her pendulous tits swinging wildly with each thrust.

"The slut loves it!" Mike cackled, then saw me stroking myself. "And so does her sissy boy. Oh my god this is amazing."

"Fuck you, Mike," she panted.

"You will soon, don't worry," he chuckled. That just made her thrust against Kyle harder. His eyes widened in shock and fear.

"Oh fuck," Kyle said. "I'm gonna-"

"No you DON'T," Mike shouted. "Not inside her, my dick's still going in there and I don't wanna touch your sperm."

"What do I..." he murmured, his grip on reality leaving him as my girlfriend's rectum milked him violently. "Where do I..."

"Just not in there!" Mike shouted, grabbing Kyle by the shoulders and pulling him out of Rachel right as he started cumming. His first rope of cum splattered across her back. He stumbled back, losing his balance as his orgasm froze his brain, and turned slightly toward me. His second, much bigger, rope of cum hit me directly in the chest, splattering me from the base of my neck to the base of my dick.

"Oh my god!" Mike squealed, laughing and pointing at me. Kyle fell to the floor, his dick still lurching, spraying the rest of its load all over his own chest.

"What the fuck happened?!" Rachel shouted, thrusting her now empty ass back at the air where Kyle used to stand, her sphincter squeezing open and close in vain. She turned her head and saw me covered in cum. "Did you cum again, Brian?!"

Burning with shame I grabbed the nearest shirt and wiped Kyle's cum off my body.

"No," Mike said between fits of giggles. "Kyle shot him with his load!"

Rachel looked at Kyle, spent and covered in his own cum, then back to me as I struggled to wipe the massive trail of his seed from my naked body. She moaned and I saw her vagina spray a tiny jet of juice onto the floor behind her.

"Oh man, that was too perfect," Mike said, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. "Ok, now it's my turn."

"What about me?" Andrew asked. We all looked to him. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had almost forgotten him. Rachel stared at his hard, pulsing dick right in front of her face.

"I'm sorry, Andrew," she said. "I'm already pretty sore from that and I don't think I could handle another one and then Mike."

Andrew's face fell. He was crushed to not be able to fuck my gorgeous girlfriend's incredible ass. Who could blame him?

"But I meant what I said earlier," she said. "Andrew, Mike, Kyle. My asshole belongs to you now. I thought I'd like anal sex, and now I know I love it, so please, I hope you guys use it as often as it can handle. And you'll get first dibs on it whenever it's recovered from today, Andrew, I promise. But right now, I need Mike to cram his horse cock inside there as soon as possible. Is that okay?" She leant down and kissed the head of his dick. "Is it?" She licked him from balls to slit. "I promise I'll make it up to you." She opened her mouth wide and stuffed both of his balls into her mouth, humming and rolling them around with her tongue. He moaned out a breathy affirmative.

I was crushed. She was serious. Her ass no longer belonged to me. It didn't even belong to her anymore. It belonged to my three friends to use and abuse whenever they wanted to. Judging by the look on Kyle's face (eyes half-closed and mouth half-open as he struggled to recover from his massive orgasm), they were going to want to fuck her ass whenever they saw it sashay past them. I guess I should be glad I still had sole claim to her pussy, but I could hardly say I was happy, no matter how hard my dick currently was or how much it yearned to explode like Kyle's just had.

Mike walked up behind Rachel and rubbed her pussy, coating his hand in her juices before transferring them to his dick. She looked back at his dick and fear filled her eyes.

"Holy shit," she said. "I don't think I'm ready for this."

"You promised it would fit," he said. "So we're gonna make it fit."

She just bit her lip trembled. Once his dick was adequately covered with her fuck juices, he pressed the head against her hole, which was still open slightly from Kyle. Then pulled back.

"I don't think you want it," he said.

"Shut the fuck up and jam it in there, you shit," she screamed. Mike smirked and did so. At least tried to. Even with all the foreplay, his massive dickhead just pressed against her naked backside like there wasn't even a hole there. After pressing for a moment, he stepped back, readjusted his angle, and pushed into her again. She pushed back, but no matter their straining, he didn't budge.

"Fuck," Mike whispered to himself as he stepped back again. I could see the disappointment washing over him.

"Hey, what happened?" Rachel asked.

"I told you," Mike said. "It won't fit."

"We're not giving up that easily," she said. "I have an idea." She pushed herself off Andrew's lap and stood next to Mike. She grabbed his massive hardon and stroked it. "You said it needs to humiliate Brian, right? That that's the way to make it work?"

"It was just a guess," Mike said. "To get you to loosen up. But it's no use."

"Bullshit," she said. I had to admire her tenacity, even if it was to assfuck my friend's massive dick. "We just need to try a different position. Being bent over the couch with Andrew's dick in my face was pretty humiliating at first, but it's just surface level humiliation for Brian, y'know?"

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

"Sure he had to watch his girlfriend get stuffed from both ends, but that's just sex. A little extreme, sure, but plenty of couples do it. And I could always assume one of them was Brian," she said.

"So what do you suggest?" Mike asked. I trembled, not wanting to know. It couldn't be good.

"How about I lay down on my back," she said, laying back on the couch, shooing Andrew out of the way. "And you can enter me like this." She grabbed her knees and pulled them to her chest, her pussy and asshole spread wide in front of us. "That way," she continued. "I'd have to either stare into your eyes and watch how your life changes as I become the first girl to ever accept your fucking incredible dick... or watch your incredible dick as splits me open. Either way, it'll be way more intimate than having me bury my face in the couch."

"...and that'll humiliate Brian," Mike finished for her.

"Uhhh, yeah. Brian," she said, glancing over at me.

"Works for me," Mike said, bounding over the armrest and kneeling in front of her presented asshole.

"Anything I can do?" Andrew asked.

"Aww, sweet Andrew," Rachel said, smiling at him. "You can suck on my tits. That'll help keep me really horny."

"And humiliate Brian," Mike said, smirking at me. I was really growing to loathe that smirk.

"Can I play with your tits too?" I asked. I felt ridiculous asking my own girlfriend in front of my friends if I could touch her breasts.

"I don't know," Rachel said as Andrew leant over and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth. Mike rubbed her pussy and smeared more of her juices on his dick. "That wouldn't be as humiliating for you, would it?"

"No, I guess not," I said, blushing.

"And we really need you as humiliated as possible," she said. "Or this won't work."

I didn't say anything. Mike leant forward and pressed his dick against her hole once again. Still nothing. He sat back on his haunches, sweating profusely.

"I don't think it's gonna fit," Mike said.

"It has to," Rachel said.

"I don't know what else to do," he said. "Is there anything else that turns you on? Anything really dirty that you don't want to admit?"

Rachel thought for a second and then blushed. She looked at me, then at Andrew, then bit her lip.

"I can tell you thought of something," Mike said.

"I did," she said, continuing to blush profusely. "But, oh my God." She covered her face with her hands.

"What is it?" Mike demanded. I wondered what it could be. Here she was, surrounded by four horny naked guys, all trying to fuck her asshole. How much worse could it get?

"Well, okay," she said, seeming to make up her mind. "I've always found gay porn really hot."

"Should we play some for you?" Mike asked. "I could get my computer."

"That would be ok," she said. "But what would be way better would be..." She trailed off and looked at me, eyes both pleading and full of shame. "Babe, would you make out with Andrew a little?"

To say I was stunned was king of understatements. "What do you mean, make out with Andrew?" I asked, hoping I'd confused something.

I could see the shame burning her face as she lowered her hands to her tits and gripped them, letting out a soft moan. "Oops," she murmured, dropping her hands back to her waist. I had to admit, despite literally everything else about this situation, I was glad she was feeling at least some of the humiliation I'd been overwhelmed with the past couple days.

"I just mean that it'd turn me on so fucking much if you two would just like, I don't know... kiss and touch each other some?" she said.

"You can't be serious," I said.

"Come on," she pleaded. "It's just some kissing. I know you men have all this shit built up about displaying affection toward one another. But it's just a kiss. Plus, I've seen the way you've been staring at his dick all day."

"That's not true!" I shouted. But I couldn't help thinking back to all the times I'd looked at his dick today. Wondered out it felt. Thought about touching it.

Then I thought, Andrew. Andrew will save me from this. I looked at him.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I asked him.

"It's just kissing," he said with a shrug.

"But... but we're both guys!" I sputtered.

"If that makes a difference to you," he said. "I don't have all those hangups. We're just two people."

I shook my head. "I... I can't," I said.

"Hey," Andrew said softly, stepping to me and putting a soft hand on my shoulder. "We're friends, right? Have been for a long time?"

I looked up into his eyes. They were deep, dark and I quickly drowned in them. I nodded.

"And have I ever done anything to hurt you?"

I shook my head.

"Then trust me with this, ok? We're all trying to help Mike. Prove to him that sexual intimacy isn't impossible. I'm more than willing to make out with you to help that happen. Rachel agreed to have a fucking tree trunk shoved up her ass to make that happen. You sure you can't accept a little kiss to do your part?"

I stood there dumbfounded. I didn't know how this suddenly all got turned on me. Like I was the asshole. But here I was, believing I was being ridiculous, while lost in Andrew's gorgeous eyes and soft, lilting voice.

"It'll be okay," Andrew cooed, then stepped closer, leaning in for the kiss. I stood still, waiting for it, when I felt him something touch my crotch. I looked down and saw his rock-hard dick pressing against my pubic bone, its shaft rubbing against mine.

I jumped back, but Andrew's hands grabbed my shoulders and held me in place. He whispered again that it was okay and shushed me. I looked over at Rachel. She lay on the couch completely naked and covered in sweat, her mouth hung open and eyes half-closed watching us. Her hand rubbed her clit slowly. Mike hovered above her, his erection towering over her spread thighs.

"Hey," Andrew said, turning my face back to his. "Stay on me. We're naked, and that's fine, and we're gonna kiss, and that's no big deal, ok?"

I gulped and managed to give a tiny nod. He smiled for an instant, then stepped forward and leaned in.

The first thing I felt was his dick once again touch mine, but this time I didn't flinch. An instant later, his lips were against mine. I thought kissing a guy would be all aggressive and hard-edged, but his lips were soft and his kiss was tender. He kissed me once, then pulled back and looked at me. Then kissed me again.

His third kiss was the first I returned. He gasped and stepped into me. His hard dick folded up against my body and mine did against his. He held my body tight against his as we continued kissing. Kissing him wasn't all that different from kissing a girl, I realized. Sure, he smelled different, and his body was a little firmer and I could feel his stubble as our kisses got sloppier. And I could feel the heat from his hard dick as he pressed it against me...

I moaned. He took that as an invitation and dove his tongue in my open mouth. I wrestled it with my own tongue as electricity shot to my cock. I could feel him start to thrust his hips back and forth, dragging his dick up and down against my lower abdomen and I started to do the same to him. We were both warm and covered with a sheen of sweat, and thrusting my dick between our bodies and against his quivering shaft felt divine.

"Oh my god," I barely heard Rachel moan. Then she shouted, much louder, "Oh my GOD!!" I looked to the couch. Mike had Rachel's knees pinned up behind her head, the massive head of his massive dick disappearing between her spread cheeks. He was in, I thought. Mike's massive dick had finally invaded my girlfriend's anal cavity.

Mike screamed, equal parts shock, joy and extreme pleasure, as he pushed down and another two inches disappeared into my girlfriend's body.

"Hey," Andrew said again, turning my face to face his once more. "Stay on me, ok?" Before I could respond, he grabbed the back of my head and drew me in, kissing me again, and I gladly welcomed his tongue back into my mouth, moaning and massaging it with my own. I could hear Mike and Rachel grunting and moaning, but none of that mattered as Andrew grabbed my ass with his other hand thrust his dick harder still into my crotch.

"FUCK!!" Mike screamed. That shocked Andrew and I out of our reverie and we looked over. Mike was maybe halfway inside Rachel, but that was all.