Just One of the Guys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry!" Rachel sobbed.

"What... what happened?" I asked, slow to come back to my senses. I could still feel Andrew's hot, wet, hard dick twitching against my own and it was making my heart race.

"I can't," Rachel gasped, grunting in pain. "It can't go any farther."

"Goddammit!" Mike shouted. "That's not even halfway!" He stared down at his massive dick, still partly inside Rachel's anal passage, though even keeping it that far in was clearly putting her in a lot of pain.

I don't know exactly what compelled me to do what I did next. I want to say it was because I wanted to help out my "friend" Mike. I would have reluctantly admitted that it was because I'd spent the past few days being the prude and knew what would turn Rachel on. I may even admit that it was because Andrew had been so kind and gentle with me during this and I wanted to reward him. But when I really think about it and am honest with myself, I know it was because the idea that this strong, confident man was brimming with sexual desire for me was driving my lust to untold heights and I needed to push it further.

"Rachel," I said calmly. She looked over to me, eyes filled with tears. "Would it help if I got Andrew off?" I reached down and grabbed his erection. He gasped. It felt scorching hot in my hand. Its center was hard as steel, but the outside was soft as velvet. "Would it help if I made him cum?"

"Ohhhh my godddd," Rachel moaned, watching my hand fist his cock. Mike, for his part, saw his opening and moved one hand to her clit, rubbing it in earnest. She moaned again and I saw a small stream of her juices spray out of her vagina, all over his dick. She groaned deeply as he pressed, sliding a few more inches inside her.

I grabbed Andrew's balls with my free hand, fondling them. He moaned and his knees buckled. I guided him to the coffee table in front of the couch and he sat down. I knelt down in front of him, between his spread thighs, and kept jacking him. I stared at the eye of his red cockhead as I jacked it right in front of my face. The musty smell of his manhood lit up my nervous system like a drug. I felt the compulsion to kiss it, put my mouth on it, taste it. Taste him. But I held back.

"Brian," Rachel moaned next to me. I looked over at her. Mike was mostly inside her now, only a few inches stood waiting outside her sphincter. "What are you doing?"

"This is for you, babe," I said, winking. I looked up at Andrew. "You gonna cum on me or not, big guy?"

"Mmmmmmm... fuuuuuuuuUUUUCK!" Andrew groaned. I felt his dick start to pulse, and I aimed his dick at my chest and mentally readied myself for what was coming. Another two pulses, and the first jet of his cum shot from his dick and splattered on my chest. It felt as hot as lava, and had barely cooled off before the second, bigger shot sprayed me. I heard Rachel moan beside me, a deep, guttural moan I'd never heard before. Then Mike screamed with glee. I looked over and saw his thighs pressing against her asscheeks, the entirety of his dick nowhere to be seen.

He'd done it. We'd done it, really. His entire gigantic dick was now somehow wedged completely inside my girlfriend's voluptuous body. I felt Andrew's last few spurts hit my chest as Mike pulled his dick out to its crown, then plunged it back in a single smooth stroke. Andrew pushed my hand away from his now oversensitive dick, but I wasn't ready to let it go, so I reached down and fondled his balls as we watched the show on the couch next to us.

Mike didn't waste any time after he'd finally gotten his full dick inside a woman. He slammed his cock in and out of my girlfriend's ass, his thighs making a loud slap against her cheeks with each thrust. Rachel, meanwhile, was cursing Mike, me, Andrew, Kyle, God, and any other name she could form in between grunts and moans. Mike was busy using both hands to pin her knees against the couch next to her ears, so she grabbed a tit in one hand and mauled her clit with the other while he plundered her ass to an impossible depth.

Mike's first time sticking his dick in a woman didn't last long. He screamed that he was going to cum, and that sent Rachel over the top too. He plunged himself completely inside her, and I watched as his butt flexed as he shot load after load deep inside my girlfriend. Rachel's eyes rolled back into her head and she shrieked as her vagina exploded, splattering Mike's belly with a huge splash of her juices as she hit her climax.

And then it was all over. Mike slumped forward on top of Rachel, resting his cheek against her heaving chest, his mouth an inch from her still-hard nipple. She moaned and wrapped her arms and legs around him, pressing her large, soft breasts against his head. He flicked his tongue out and licked the nearest nipple and she giggled.

"I've gotta clean up," I said, staggering to my feet. I saw Kyle sitting on the floor next to the couch, covered with a fresh batch of cum. He must have jerked off watching the rest of us, I thought.

"Can you get us a towel too?" Mike asked. "I'm gonna have to pull out at some point, and I don't want to make a mess of the couch."

I nodded and headed into the hall. I opened the linen closet and grabbed a couple old-looking towels. I was about to use one to wipe Andrew's cum off my chest, but then threw it back into the closet. I kind of liked having his seed splattered across my chest. I returned with the one towel.

"Put it on the ground," he directed me, pointing at the front of the couch. I laid it down where he said, and he stepped off the couch, shifting Rachel's body with him so he could stay inside her. When he was standing over the towel, holding her ass over the same, he finally pulled his softening dick out. His semen spilled out of her asshole, which had been stretched so wide it was not ready to close up yet. The massive load splatted onto the towel on the floor.

I suddenly felt the need to get out of there. They'd all cum, but I hadn't, and I wanted some time to jerk off in peace without them watching and judging me. I mumbled something about taking a shower and went upstairs. I started the shower and waited in the bathroom for it to get warm, when the door opened behind me. I turned around to see Andrew standing there, naked and beautiful.

"Need a hand?" he asked.

I smiled.