All Comments on 'Just One of the Guys Ch. 06a'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great to see you back writing. Please please please can we have some more in the naive boyfriend/fiance series?

GoonShitGoonShitover 4 years ago
YES!

Give that slut what she deserves! Can't wait for her to get turned out by everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really like the idea of Rachel losing the bet and turning it around into "not wearing panties". Thats really hot, can't wait to see where that leads to.

I'm not a big fan of "retconning" part 5a like that. On the other hand, the conclusion here is very erotic and part 7a has a lot more potential now. Looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

feel free to write more soon er

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your hottest story yet. At first I has bummed out because I thought you' were retconning because you felt discouraged by some of the whiners in the comments of 5a .. I never should have doubted you

BodolfBodolfover 4 years ago
Just Epic!

6 stars for this chapter!

Please we need her to tease him and humiliate him everytime! Waiting for gangbangs, dps and more! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

I did not dig 5a so much. 6a more than made up for it! Thanks for looking out!

carbilz4carbilz4over 4 years ago
Great story

Each chapter gets better!!!!

blake1blake1over 4 years ago

Great story but now I really want Chapter 06b where we can see what happened in the timeline where 05a was real haha

But honestly I'll read anything you write, they're all great. As long as you're writing what you want to write I'm here for it!

SG1737351SG1737351over 4 years ago
Great

Back on track with another incredible story, I'm glad the story went in this direction and can't wait to see what gets up to next with his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

What an amazing story! So glad you moved to the he’s so excited he cums without touching himself route. I’d love to see a story about that “private” text string. Maybe he feigns being hungover and reads one of their phones as he spies on them playing poolside. Excellent series, love it!

veig77veig77over 4 years ago

Kinda sucks that last one was just a dream because that was still really hot, but love this one as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Never read a story that I found so hot yet hated every single character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total backpedal!

Wow the story was getting so good.. and it was all a dream!!! WTF I really hope we can get back there again. Best writer on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A+

Keep it up, would prefer if the friends keep trying to keep it secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot

Very hot, it would also be nice to know what happened between Mike And Rachel in the changing room. Like imagine if Mike took more pictures than the one of Rachel with cum on her tits? A very hot scenario would be if Brian found out there had been more pictures sent between the four of them that Brian didn’t agree on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good

I've been a HUGE fan of your stories, especially this series. Was hoping Mike would be the first to fuck her... And who knows maybe he did already. I check back regularly hoping for an update to this series so please hurry back with the next chapter! Thanks for all you do and provide to your readers, truly the best writer on this whole site IMO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please keep going!

This series is my favourite on literotica, please keep them coming!

BortSimpson1984BortSimpson1984over 4 years ago
great series

This is my favorite series on the site, I'm so happy about the re-write and the direction this series is going. Can't wait to see what else happens with all the friends or if its going to go in a new direction with strangers/ work colleagues/ siblings. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good chapter.

It almost sounds like she's trying to pre explain a video that's going to come out. Except she fucked Andrew a lot longer and more willingly than she said. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dude don't leave us hanging. I NEED to read more of this story and other similar works like "Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers" You're an absolute legend of slow escalation and teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going

I have enjoyed this story from the start and was really happy to see the retconning because it gave the story legs and life. That said, I’m jonesing for more story! I know it’s going to be good, but that doesn’t make the wait any easier, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I just wish at the end of series Brian just dump her and leave her for his friends and his friends don't show any mercy to her body. They just keep fucking her and Brian leaves and also get a revengeful fuck from other girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series but...

Have Brian eventually stand his ground and have enough.

Also, please do another Naive boyfriend story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unreliable Narrator

Notice how every time Rachel tells about what happens when he's not around/asleep it seems like a good chunk of the retelling is missing or reworded to sound like it wasn't much that happens. We see it here when she's telling Brian about having sex with his friend, the way she words it it sounds like it was real quick like maybe a few minutes but how can Brian or us the reader's believe what she saying when she's already proven that she's an unreliable narrator if you pay attention to what she saying and her actions.

I'm pretty sure it was longer than what she said and I still stand by what I said about the fact that she's more than likely has had sex with his "friend's"way before this point. The actions of of all of them kinda point towards it, and I'm still waiting with anticipation for when you finally reveal everything that she got up to behind his back.

😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed

And now that she owns him I want her to keep upping the ante to continue to turn him on. Sex with his friends.. sex with strangers...? Is it only fooling around with his friends that makes him cum, or is it fooling around with anyone? Does Rachel take the pill? Did they wear a condom? Where did he cum? Whose baby is it? Once she is thoroughly depraved and knocked up then he can try and leave.... but alas he can’t she owns him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black Baby

After Rachel screws all his Buddies she's going to have up the ante. Such as becoming a stripper. Masseuse, hooker , swinger or just starts Picking up strangers. Hubby has nutts clipped so Rachel don't need birth control So now it is more thrilling when she gets strangers dick without birth control. Then she meets Big Black guy and she wants to turn Hubby really on. Love this last chapter, really liked how she said she was going to be pleasing his perverted fantasys for the rest of his life. My wife quit when she hit 55.

theAdventurabletheAdventurableover 4 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I absolutely LOVE the new direction this is taking and really hope you continue it indefinitely. I never reread stories, but I've come back to this series time and time again. The teasing is amazing and can't wait to hear how she justifies letting his friends gangbang her and cum in her pussy next. I would love for you to continue it further down the road by having her make more and more "friends". I mean sex is a great way to get to know someone, right? ;) I'm hoping she justifies always going bareback even if she stops the pill and has slutty celebrations of their engagement, wedding, honeymoon, anniversaries, etc. There is so much potential for this story. I check back regularly and hope this finds you well and you're able to have time and inspiration to continue this storyline often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterpiece

This is my favourite story by far. Real masterpiece. First two chapters were already a masterpiece and I was coming back to this story every once in a while. I loved the most the dialogues and how this is all written in playful and 'innocent' manner. This makes the story original and keeps tension. Initially I didnt like the original ending, so just guess what a present it was for me to come back to the story and see new 4 chapters written in the same spirit as the first two. I reread first two again and continued from 3a on, and it was one of the most intense sexual experiences in my life. I was reading it like hypnotized, I was so deep in it. This is the hottest thing ever and Im so thankful. I really hope it is not the end and you will keep going. After all, Mike and Kyle should be jealous now and try to also get to fuck her, while she has all the room to make it too 'not a big deal' and be even more naughty. There is so much potential yet in the story. After all, their vacation is still not over, so you owe us the finish ;) I feel the story has potential even after thr vacation, but so far I just want to see how Rachel keeps playing. So please, please, please, keep writing ;) Rachel would feel bad for not telling us the entire story after getting us so aroused :)) This is masterpiece, man, you have no idea how grateful I am to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I am coming daily to check for the new episode. Eagerly waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Want More

Cant wait for more....now that she let Andrew penetrate her she would let the others too because "its only fair"....probably the deal will be that she wont let them cum on her so they will probably banged her and cum on her tits or her face (until one eventually does cum inside her and then..."its only fair")

Seriously dude your writing is amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where did you go?

Where's that cream filled ginger snap he wants

? :) (continue 5a please)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Private texts?

Not sure if you take audience suggestions, but I really like the idea others have had about him finding private text conversations. Texts, other pics, etc. Could be extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amat

Best so far love the original but the new chapters are amazing and go with the first 2 well I would love it if the night didn't end with this but continue on with Kyle fucking her to cuz it's only fair and maybe a morning shower with Mike but how ever you go I bet we will love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really like this playful, it could almost be unintentional, escalation. Would love some continuation of this story line. Maybe revealing hidden texts, pictures and or movies the guys have been taking when she was left alone with the 'friends' or overhearing her calling out from another room, with also very audible sounds of sex. Or combine them, she's going to make a video for him but he's not allowed to come into the room. So he's outside listening, maybe catching glimpses as people come out for water or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
:pouty foot stomp:

Impatiently awaiting the next installment! This is all so very nummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I really can't wait for the next chapter. Checking back almost everyday.

As others have said, would really love to see more with the text messages etc, he gets hold of Rachel's phone and finds her sending nudes etc to them or vids/photos etc where she hasn't quite told the whole truth. Or them buying her a sex toy perhaps and photos of her using it.

Please don't leave us waiting too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I thought we will get something on valentine's day.

Choco22Choco22about 4 years ago
Recommendations Please!!

Seems like this one will either not get a sequel or it will take some time so in the meantime.....anyone has good recommendations???

Stories like this one?? maybe another author with a similar style??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awsome

Awsome story line...it should go deeper now and culminate with him accepting girlfriends gangbang with friends and more. But not too far like bi stuff it was gone to the first time. Only cuckold...soon i hope for continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When does she fuck Mike?

You could see this building to having sex with the friends, I'm waiting for her to take that footlong schlong from Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuation?

I am checking this story everyday in hope that the next chapter will apppear. I reread it several times. Please, make the continuation, because ot is all time masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Want more! :(

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Checking back here almost daily for the next chapter. 😆Really hope it's not too far away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter pls

Next chapter would be lit 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting and waiting

I am so ready for the next chapter. Please finish or give us some hope its happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it!

Love this series. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keep writing!

First read this series before the alternate timeline was a thing. Wasn't a massive fan of how the original ended but I'm loving this. The teasing and boundary pushing is amazing. Looking forward to having Rachel casually give handjobs and blowjobs to people in front of Brian until she truly becomes everyone's little slut. Amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting.

rolandskyrolandskyover 3 years ago
this series is ...

... pure unabridged fun!

thank you a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 year

We are coming up on a year since chapter 6 was released. Please feed us

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't tell me the series is finished :(

It feels like it was just getting into high gear :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would really love to see this continue 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another chapter of this series would seriously improve 2020

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 3 years ago
best story ever

This is my favorite story ever here on literotica, I hope it will get finished one days

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hoping for another chapter, even if the next one is the last one. Would love to see this story finish (ideally continue for a few more chapters). It is by far the hottest story on here.

NYCLIMBERNYCLIMBERover 3 years ago

Please give us another chapter soon! Really want to know what happens next. Such a hot story which keep coming back too. Really hope we get another before Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
100%

As everyone else has said, this is savage. Please add more! Even years after writing it, folks are coming back and loving on your work again and again:)

grins1000grins1000over 3 years ago
MORE

I would love to read more about the guys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is so hot

I laid in bed for almost 3 hrs, reading through the chapters.... I came so hard at the end, just like you wrote, I had for the first time in my life Ropes after Ropes of it, that has never happened to me before and I need that feeling again. You are an amazing Writer. 2 days later my balls are still recovering. Please for the love of God, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
15 months...

Man, 15 months since this entry :( C'mon man (or woman...) where's the next entry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Please make more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please please please write some more of this. Best work on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More! Please chapter 07!

Hi! Please write more of this incredible story!

HotForLitHotForLitabout 3 years ago
So hot....

Please write more, this story is freekin hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We NEED more

NYCLIMBERNYCLIMBERalmost 3 years ago

Really hope you haven't quit writing. This really is my fave story on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this. Best story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two years left on read. Give the people more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been waiting for so long that i started to write my own personal sequels lol

mremrsmremrsover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed reading all chapters of this story, both versions appealed to me for different aspects, however I love where this current story line could lead and I am really hoping the author will continue this story.

MightyDMightyDover 2 years ago

I would love to see another chapter where she allows his friends to fuck her and cum inside and have some impregnation dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to read more! I need my fix! I have reread these these stories I don’t know how many times. Does anyone know similar writers? Craptainplanet has to be the best for cheating stories like this, but after a couple years of no stories I’m losing hope he’ll ever come back. I have found very few writers that come anywhere close.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgover 2 years ago

I just discovered this series. It can't end like this! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I pop in every few months to check for an addition to your storyline. I hope you're doing well CraptainPlanet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I keep hoping for more - great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like whats the deal? Anybody know if the author quit or died?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still patiently waiting for next chapter. This can't be the end. I hope the writer is ok and he just lost his creative drive.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

This is the best of its type I have read so far, despite being Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I check every once in a while to see if he's written any more stories. His last story was in 2020 though! I'm thinking he isn't writing anymore. I'd love for him to write again, but if we never see another story from him I reeeeaaaaally hope nothing happened to him and that if anything he just lost interest in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great series - love the descriptions and progression that Rachel uses. Need more! This must be the best writing on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would pay for the same story but Rachel's perspective / POV. I know there are moments she didn't tell her boyfriend or like she lied about it or she changed the story a little for him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i still check this dude's profile every couple weeks just to hope against hope

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Want more of rachel with Mike

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Want Rachel to have Photoshoot with Mike in more kinky ways

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Want more n more of "ta-da" pose of Rachel, Mike along the side

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beach Picnic - Rachel & Mike with more of Playing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving to see Rachel much around with Mike with Brian alongside... Wow feeling... Bring it on..

Waiting for more....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Rachel n Mike with Brian alongside for truth and dare

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mike & Rachel at pool with some chicken games, grab &grab,on Beach along with Brain as other friends with so much happening stuff

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mike & Rachel Roleplaying

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Recommendation's:

Rachel &Mike for Shopping

Rachel & Mike for Photoshoot

Rachel &Mike at Picnic

Rachel & Mike at Cruise

Rachel & Mike at Wedding n lot more stuff

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mike Rachel shower is pending

Mike Rachel together watching movie is pending

Mike Rachel making dinner is pending

mremrsmremrs9 months ago

Love this story - desperately want it to continue!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That's a real friend that rapes your girlfriend and a real ignorant boyfriend that doesn't beat the Hell out of someone so low.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome ways to showcase Mike & Rachel - wow

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm not sure if you were looking for a ending and so you took the sudden exit ramp, or not to the story .. I hope there is more? Still I enjoyed the story with 4 stars. The fact she continued to love him was huge, as you captuered her with his friends and their abilities to advance in their sexual relationship with her in front of jer boyfriend, their friend. One thing, cucks hate what they love, and so their ups are high which you captured, however their lows are exstreme and last longer, and the fall is hard, and so is the cucks responses that can go overboard. Kinda like some of your readers with criticism after "overly" enjoying the type of stories they take time into writing how much they hate in their comments. I was looking for Mike a few times to leave his bedroom and take her butt pussy that verbally belonged to him, any time he wanted it as she promised him, but in front of, and while exposing his sissy panty friend in their bedroom. I also think his one time gay encounter would of been pushed much more by them all to continue in everyway possible leaving the others free to run amuke in pushing the envelope with his girlfriend and in them dominating the boyfriend girlfriend relationship. Again great job!

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

Unfortunately I’m one of the few naysayers on this series.

Rachel is a gold digging tramp. It would be easy to believe that she is looking for a free ride. She did put her profile up in his city when she doesn’t live there. With her looks she’d be able to get Brian to take her in without a problem. And, she pretty immediately starts to tramp out. She actually seems to control his buddies as well as Brian. She ups the ante every day but does put on the limits that she wants.

However if she truly loved Brian as someone stated she would “cause no harm” at the very least and actually try to bring him up. Some might argue that her increasing humiliation of Brian fits that description because she’s allowing him to explore that side of himself. However, as this series clearly shows the humiliation has to constantly increase because yesterdays humiliation is now the norm. It is no longer humiliating. Based on this series quick ramp up (less than a week) she will have to vastly increase the humiliation regularly. This is especially true as the humiliation is not kept to private play time. She does this in public (the beach scene with the strange men could have quickly devolved in to a violent attack on Brian). The levels of torment at some point will outweigh the benefits.

As another commenter stated “ One thing, cucks hate what they love, and so their ups are high which you captured, however their lows are extreme and last longer, and the fall is hard, and so is the cucks responses that can go overboard.”

I can’t see Rachel dealing with Brian having extended lows. She will keep piling it on based on her existing ramp up. You’ve barely acknowledged Brian’s lows which will get worse. In the few cases she did make Brian happy through sex. However she is already trying to ween him off of actual contact. Get him to come hands free. Great feeling but a loss of physical intimacy necessary for belief in her love. She actually had him moved out of their bed while he was sleeping.

She has already destroyed his friendships with his longest and best friends. Friendship depends upon trust and respect. They have provided evidence of neither of those things. They do not just tease as friends do. It is hard to keep a member of your group as a friend where you feel free to demean him. You would think of them as a weak putz and you pretty quickly drop them from your friend circle. I would expect that his friends would only stay involved with him to the extent that they can have access to her. Since they are probably his emotional support system that is a pretty harmful act. Separating a partner from his friends is a classic sign of an abuser.

I was going to include a hope that perhaps his best friends realized his humiliation fetish and as good friends were helping him find himself. But, I don’t recall anywhere in this series where his friends spend any friendship time with him. He has probably lost them already. Also, when I’ve seen someone’s partners coming on to their friends, the real friends shut it down no matter how hot the partner.

I am glad that Brian was able to shut down the panty issue. He wasn’t in to wearing them and he’s not gender dysphoric. the potential humiliation of wearing them might get Brian and Rachel off. However, too many of these stories try to turn the cuck in to a woman. While it has good playtime potential that is usually not the way it is portrayed. They turn them into full time women. The gender dysphoria that could cause is again seriously harmful.

Lastly, she is a definite liar. She tells him that she will let him know everything that happens. She doesn’t. She promises she won’t go further. She does. She tells him her pussy is for him only, she shared it. She says he is special because he’s the only one she cums for. She has others make her come. She tells him a total lie about why he awakes downstairs in 6a. Her panties that he is wearing were full of cum when he woke up. Only chapter 5a has that happen. 6a is a total lie.

Liars are liars. So, these are not the small lies that might happen with sex. It won’t only be about sex that she lies. No relationship can be based on lies and a lack of trust. He will have to always worry that she will leave him on a whim because he can’t believe proclamations of love.

I believe that maybe she originally liked him. But as she moved forward in the story she left nothing special about their relationship. She took all those things that were just theirs. Hot for the second of sex. She could replace him with anybody. He’s just convenient for making her cum harder when she humiliates him.

I’ve read cuck stories where during play time the cuck gets what he needs sexually, but the partner is not as lying piece of shit. The cuck also gets the physical intimacy necessary for sanity and the aftercare makes sure the cuck is okay.

Also, why don’t these stories ever acknowledge the power of the cuck? Everyone in a lasting relationship has to get something from it. In this story she gets extra special cums from humiliating him. She also gets his love, companionship and idolization. Maybe even a lifestyle supported by the cuck. In this case she was also able to use the cuck as an excuse to control what she gave the other guys. If he wasn’t there she’d be just another slut they’d tend to use up and throw away. She’s certainly not relationship material for the others. They’d want their slut for themselves. She wouldn’t settle for that. So, if he controlled his dick for just one day and actually left, she might agree to some parameters that could leave them both happy and sane. I’ve seen that in a couple of cuck stories but only a few. The rest just seem to be vindictive nasty stories trying to portray themselves as a positive cuck situation and then they aren’t.

If you are going to do a mean nasty cuck story then acknowledge it. Don’t play at pretending this is a loving cuck story and then not support that by the storyline.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous