All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 01'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So much chuckling

the sex was fine and it was good to get to hang out with these characters again but it felt like 6 pages of nervous laughter.

CockneyGeezerCockneyGeezerover 3 years ago
Amazing!

As always MC brilliantly written and a joy to read! Good to see these guys back! 😊 Already looking forward to ch2!!

Bleep735Bleep735over 3 years ago

Thank you for bringing everyone back for another story. I can’t wait to see where you take us.

Literotfan83Literotfan83over 3 years ago
Loved the cumback...

I have loved this story and the characters for a long time and reread the series a few times. I only reread the series a month or so ago and noticed this story pop up today. I couldn’t hold back and read it. Amazing addition to the story to give us more advancement of the story. I loved it and look forward to more. Please keep up with drama and storyline for the characters like the previous chapters offered as that was part of the draw in to all of this. Keep up the good writing and descriptions of sex... thank you!!!

minibarrminibarrover 3 years ago

Dude I’ve been waiting on tender hooks for years hoping that there would be a continuation of the story and as always you didn’t disappoint

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What does she all of a sudden have trouble sharing him with Beth and Sarah.

I'd have preferred a spin off with Matt and his sister and their time together or the crazy redhead and her brother paul

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 3 years ago

Nicely done, MC. It's great to have the love, humor, and boinking back. With this addition, this cherished series is even more cherisheder (?). So many aspects I'm looking forward to you addressing. By the way, thanks for the mention! Makes me feel all squishy inside!

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Yes, I really loved the first book, having read and reread it several times, and have been hoping for you to continue their story and now you are. It’s like getting a early Xmas present that keeps on giving.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 3 years ago

I haven't read it yet. But I just want to say thank you. I discovered and obsessed over this series when you were about half way through writing it. Silently waiting every month for a new release. Putting aside the fact that its one of the hottest thing I've ever read, I genuinely became emotionally invested with these characters so I appreciate the fan service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are four voices better than two?

I always thought that the voice in Mike's head should get together with the voice in Beth's head at least one rowdy time.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 3 years ago
YES!!!!

been waiting for a sequel for this story for years! so glad your back!

SigonSigonover 3 years ago

I am glad that you continued this story, I will fill up that everything will return to normal and it will be a happy harem, and not that end in the first season. It upset me a little. From the second season I look forward to renewing relationship with sisters. I really hope not to see scenes such as group mmf, share and all that jazz. There can only be one alpha in a harem, down with Matt.

bucco40bucco40over 3 years ago
Waiting Over

Glad the wait is over. First chapter a little long on non sex dialogue. You could have said "While the girls slept, Mike decided the apartment needed cleaning. That would have cut out a paragraph or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Awesome continuation can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Fricken Thankyou...

This story line is probably my favorite of all time on literotica. Thank you for putting the time and energy into continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

I think this is going to be another great ride like book 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

By pure chance I was rereading this story last week after not being on Literotica in years. I come back to read the last couple of chapters and there's the beginning of a new book! So excited! Love the story and the characters!

Is it really going to e the 'six of them' again, or just the 'four of them' now? Very curious to see where everything goes and looking forward to the raunchy ride.

I really like the committed relationship between the Mike, Danni and Emma, and I hope it keeps balanced. Danni's bisexuality feels a little bit of a retcon (albeit a welcome one), but it's explained in a believable way with her first experience. I have to wonder about the reaction of Beth and especially Sarah will be to the triad.

Oh, and while I disagree with the rest of another anon's review, I agree with this sentiment: too much chuckling - nearly 50 chuckles compared to a smattering of laughs and snickers (I get that stylistically Mike won't giggle unless it's used to humorous effect). Overuse of the word does get a bit distracting, especially when it's grouped together. I know it's a nitpick, but it did distract me from a couple of scenes.

Overall though, a very welcome return to the story, and really well done! 9.5/10!

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 3 years ago
Amazing

I'm truly excited to see you brought back these beautiful characters. I do not know how many times I've read over Book 1, and have always felt like I was reading Just The Six Of Us for the first time. The comedy hijinks and the struggles of your characters in the first book really brought them to life in my imagination.

And as for the Anon's that can't handle change, well I have been saying this for years but can't save'em all Hasselhoff. Your true fans will stick by your side no matter what the outcome. Can't wait for the next chapters.

CEB19CEB19over 3 years ago

I fell in love with the first book and think on it greatly! I'm glad there is a book two! amazing read!!!

SCeroticSCeroticover 3 years ago

Finally!!, something great in a totally wasted year. Looks like book 2 is going to be as good a read as book 1 was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally!

I've been following you for years, and this story is one of your best! So happy to see book 2. I cannot wait for Dani and Emma to be together... sexually.

looney67looney67over 3 years ago
A dog is for life

I can’t believe it 3 chapters and a minimum of 8 years later not a single word about the dogs : Einstein, Princess, Max, Dumpling and little shit.

Did Missy steal them 4 years ago in spite?

Did the girls kill Max in spite when Mike left?

nerdman009nerdman009over 3 years ago

Welcome back! Finally a continuation to this story! Been waiting quite awhile. Kinda wanna see Sarah back in the picture and maybe beth as well can't wait to see more!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Thanks for continuing this story. These characters are too good to waste. Thanks.

CantShakeTheBeadHeadCantShakeTheBeadHeadover 3 years ago
The king returns to his throne

It's awesome to see you return to this story, Mental. You never disappoint, and I'm very interested in seeing Danni and Emma continue their relationship ;)

orion6275orion6275over 3 years ago

Extremely happy that you have started to work on the story again, I was hoping you would when I read the last chapter awhile ago, still reading your latest stories, please keep writing about Mike and his sisters.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much lesbian

I dislike the lesbian relationship between Dani and Emma, despite the explanations, it still feels like Dani is cheating on Mike. By the way, to me it seems too much that all sister are lesbian.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 3 years ago

Definitely setting this up for drama!

Looking forward to the next chapters.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

So glad you brought this back. I had too many unanswered questions with how book 1 left off. I still have a ton of questions but I'll let you answer them in the story. Lets just hope I have the patience to wait for the chapters to come out. 5* across the board.

areyoushittingmeareyoushittingmeover 3 years ago
holy shit

Christmas came early this year

bucco40bucco40over 3 years ago
Too Much Lesbianism???

Hey anonymous you're wrong. All the sisters are Bi-sexual. The like cock and cunt. Danni is probably the least bi of all the sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can’t believe this!!

Yo can’t believe this I’ve been a long time fan of this series I wasn’t anticipating you doing a continuation anytime soon I’m so excited.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
The MasterPiece Of MentalCase Is Back

It goes without saying that this is a 5 star rating.

Now for my critiques and compliments. I absolutely love the continuation, it’s been so long and yet it’s like a day hasn’t gone by. You continued the story from where it stopped in a smart, careful way that was amazing to see. I know the subject of ages and time passing in the timeline has been brought up a few times by the discord server members but you handled it perfectly and I’m absolutely loving nearly everything.

I know you told me I gotta get used to change at least a little but I honestly like Danni being more exclusively Mikes, I know in the first book she had some scenes with Emma whether it was just sleeping wise or sexual stuff with Mike thou after said scenes Danni explained to Mike that she and Emma may have been in bed there together but she never touch or otherwise engage with Emma much. I prefer it that way or similar. I know after 4 years gone it makes sense that they’re closer and stuff I mean they are sisters. You explained Danni’s changed behavior as well extremely well, my criticism is just my own personal feelings and liking of Danni and Mike.

This is the only story I have ever read on Literotica where the author has been able to make me want and root for a normal sister over a twin sister being with her brother. Every other story I always was team Twins xD.

Anyway ending off this long ass comment, absolutely amazing job on the chapter and just a brilliantly done piece of writing. Literotica needs a special award for you and your JTSOU series as it’s one of the best I’ve ever read.

P.S. Thanks for the mention <3

P.P.S Emma is my 2nd fav tho to any randoms reading this comment I adore her nearly as much as Danni!

sangodeargduesangodeargdueover 3 years ago
Awesomeness

This has become one of my favorite stories of all time. I’m so excited there’s gonna be a sequel.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 3 years ago

Great series, looking forward to reading book 2.

hot Hot HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter in this saga. Happy New Year. Hope you are safe and well. We are anxiously awaiting your next work.

WordcraftWordcraftover 3 years ago
YESSSS!!!! Mike, Danni and Emma are BACK!!!

Thank you thank you thank you for deciding to continue their saga. Four stars for making my day and one more for making me laugh at the voice in Mikes head.

buddah222buddah222over 3 years ago

Thank the great creator that you are back ,love your work please keep it coming ,have been a fan a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mentalcase, U ARE AMAZING

Just wow man, i love everything about this story and want to thank you for all the fun i had reading it!

toobytoobyabout 3 years ago
Aftrter a few years away...

....you have successfully brought us back to Mike and his sisters. At first, I was reluctant to re-enter their world, but I was glad when I did. I thought you ended the first book just fine, if not a little abruptly. But it worked for me. Now that Mike's back, everyone has had time to mature and reconnect, and the family dynamic has changed a little bit. You also, MC, have matured since you wrote the first book. I think you've had a chance to spread your wings quite a bit with other tales, that even though are in the same universe of the Dallas area, are somewhat different from this family. The amount of detail and true feelings are much more defined than before, which I think you learned more of with MSMM, LM, and LWL. Great romance and very good erotic sex!

tmark0099tmark0099about 3 years ago

Here to see if Sarah gets back together with Mike... Let's hope she does...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good but have to be consistent

Loved it but you ahve to be consistent in posting the update then only any story is good if you have regular updates

FAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude, its 2021, April is starting,

How long could it possibly take to write the next one.....hurry up man,

~Fan

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 3 years ago
Great story

Have really enjoyed this series from book one and Are off to great start with first installment of book 2 keep up the great work . It's the only reason I'm not bitching about taking so long I'd rather have the quality than quantity . Two thumbs up high 5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Back up to 5* but starting to wonder where we are headed. While the sex parts are well crafted, we're on the 100th time they've each had sex in your stories. I'm finding myself skimming through those parts more to find the true "story" as a result. It's still good, but I would recommend a shift more to the "literature" side rather than "erotica" side. Keep both, just think shifting the balance a bit would help give "legs" to a long tale. [As an aside, I thought he was going to come home to find he was a daddy based on their last time together before he left for the Marines...]

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Lo ed it after the first encounter with the family, I have followed their highs and lows, their emotional angst and thoroughly enjoyed it all. Glad there is a book 2 and I am sure I shall enjoy this just as much. Thanks, oh 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I both love this and hate it lol. I’m thrilled you ended book one on your terms. Whether I liked it or not doesn’t matter. That being said, I didn’t lol. After 10 re reads (yes 10. It’s a wonderful story), I’m still bummed as hell Sarah ended with anyone other than Mike. I knew it would be Danni from chapter one but Sarah deserves him. Their first encounter still sticks with me after all these years.

I know you’re gonna write what you want. And you should. I’m excited to see where this goes and I hope it stays with me just like the first book.

#justiceforsarah #mattsucks #notreallybutidontlikehimwithher

Twfip456Twfip456over 2 years ago

Love this, will hopefully be just as great as the first book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good. Even with too much sex, I’m not complaining. You kept it about character. And there is some dramatic tension.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

I must say that we, my husband, girlfriend and I love this series. Yes both the original and this one.

The way you intertwined the sisters with Mike and now Matt and Missy we truly love. We look forward to so much more! 5 bright 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

and you had to retcon Danni to actually be Bi and was before the first story even started. because god forbid there are straight women in these stories. and Mike pushed for them to admit Danni and Em were a relationship ? B.S.

well done in ruining this from the start.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

I'm a romantic old fool who loves a bit of sex with his humour I've always enjoyed these series, however my one regret is the way missy left, she was broken hearted after Matt told the six of their relationship so much so she just packed her bags and left if memory serves she has disappeared completely I always feel it's such a tragic end . But the writing of it all , superlative.

Aussie1951Aussie19517 months ago
Matts a fucking hypocrite

He brainwashed Mike to stop fucking his sisters because his relationship didn’t work. And now he’s happy mikes fucking Danni and Emma. Of course he’s happy because fucking Sarah the arsehole. In my opinion, you’re really fucking up this story. Honestly, l don’t know why you just didn’t bring back Matts sister, clearly he was shattered when she left and Mike to reunite with ALL his sisters. Matts happy Mikes happy and more importantly ALL his sisters are extremely happy..Everyone is happy. End of fucking story… unfortunately its doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen and I’m certainly not going to hang around to find out the ending. Sorry, I’ve had enough I’m outta here..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've just read the first chapter and it was amazing. But what I'd like to see more than anything is that Sarah comes back into the fold. She's been my favourite sister since the beginning and I would love to see her ravaged by Mike again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can't find the first story anywhere! Where is it,

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

Too much repetition! How many times does Mike need to say sorry. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Okay, first, this is my FIRST TIME reading this series, and like the reader from over 2 years ago (the one who is on the 10th re-read), I am still loving ALL the interactions between the siblings.

I am NOT happy that Matt worked his way into a relationship with Sarah; with her being the oldest of the sisters, and the way he was always horn-dogging after them, it really PISSES me off what he has done. I kinda see a rift in the personal and work relationship when Sarah expressed her desire to rekindle the relationship with Mike!!

With all of this going on, I also see the return of Missy, somehow, some way, she has an epiphany of sorts, and has the desire to have Matt back. Are they going to form a large family dynamic?? We Will See!!

Danni and Emma are a very good fit for Mike; both love him unconditionally, and have waited for his return from the Marine Corps so they can build their new family. That Danni would exclude Sarah and Beth is really selfish, even though I understand her reasoning. The five siblings (and "the voice" make six) HAVE TO patch the whole thing up, re-establish and heal the torn feelings that caused Mike to leave in the first place!!

I have only positive and hopeful feelings for the future of this group; I will be SORELY disappointed if it all goes to pieces again!!

Five**5**Stars, deserves more (even though you have errors in place-your 'editors' need to pay more attention!)

🌟🌟🌟🌟⚡🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES