All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 03'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

Great stuff as always!

Once again we all get to sit on pins and needles until the next chapter comes out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see the band back together. I'm also glad to see Dani sub so well. Most of page two was in italics as if the voice was talking when clearly he was not. Looking forward to the road trip.

KayWyeKayWyealmost 3 years ago

So enjoying this. But I am becoming concerned for Mike. This isn't turning out to be a small touch of ptsd, but something serious. And while I understand that soldiers want to deal with issues like this themselves, I am beginning to think he is going to need professional help. Alternatively, if he can open up to his sisters completely, it might help take the pressure off, but his protective instincts will make that difficult. I just hope it gets better before something unfortunate happens.

seejrseejralmost 3 years ago

It's great to have you back!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

One of my favorite stories. Thanks.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I have no experience of ptsd, but you say you have researched the subject and if that is an accurate representation of it then I think all governments should be more aware of what happens to people and be prepared to do whatever it takes to help. All families including my own have pain and grief to deal with so we should all be sympathetic to the needs of others.

That said you have given us a great series of stories following this family + Mike's alter ego through their daily lives, but as your other commentator notes we are left once again hanging on to the cliff edge but we'll still be their when you get back. Oh! 5 stars forever.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years ago

Great chapter, lovely writing and of course another cliffhanger which leaves us waiting for the next chapter for us to devour xD.

Only thing I’m against/I don’t like is Emma and Danni being a thing. I can pretty much let anything else go but I’ve always viewed Danni as the Monogamous one from the start and so hopefully this trip is your way of both dealing with the PTSD and getting Danni back to being with Mike only.

I know you think she and Emma need to be together in some way but they really don’t. Emma has Beth already and she is still having a slice of the Mike pie. So it would be nice for Danni to be one of the few characters who sticks to her initial guns and stays with one person only. She has kissed Emma and done a little bit with her but it’s not to late to turn back yet, she hasn’t gone all the way with Emma so hopefully she will realize that she wants to be with Mike only and go back to her previous statements from early/mid book 1.

Anyway as usual 5 stars from me, amazing chapter and I can’t wait for me. I got my fingers crossed for this Mike and Danni alone time/ptsd help trip and hope that it helps bring Danni back to Mike only.

#TeamDanni

#Mike&Danni

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

I have to agree with “PrinceLuke” I really love this story and always pegged Danni as a one man woman and that Mike and her would end up together, but it seems like it going to be Sarah and Mike doing that? How is Beth and Sarah going to handle things if Mike, Danni and Emma ends up together as a triad?

So looking forward to the next chapter

silver766silver766almost 3 years ago

Hi Mental, I’ve been a fan from the beginning. I disagree with Prince Luke, I happen to love the evaluation and dynamics of Emma, Mike and Danni as a three way couple. Emma and Danni formed a bond during a time when Mike was absent from both of their lives. The characters journey have brought them to this point, I say let it unfold.

dktr_faustdktr_faustalmost 3 years ago

I´ve read this story without a single pause - and now im sad: so long to wait for the next part ;-).

Very nice story and a thrilling mix of steaming sex and love story!

Keep going!

Bubs101712Bubs101712over 2 years ago

I totally agree with princeluke this story and book one are my favourite stories on lit I love the true love dynamic of Mike and Danni running through all the other going’s on I hope you stick with that. Focusing on that relationship this chapter made it so much better than the last two, it felt more in keeping with the original story. 5 stars for this one and I hope that the next brings Danni and Mike back to where they were in book one without the third wheel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

last 3 days every free hour reading your epic story

Thanks for sharing ;-)

tmark0099tmark0099over 2 years ago

Just take Sarah back in the harem she will heal Mike in a jiffy lol and maybe Beth too, good Ole gang back together...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've spent the last few days reading all 30 chapters of the first story, and now the first 3 of this one. One of the best romance stories I've read, even with the incest taboo. I love the way you write. I also should mention that it's nice that you've made these chapters longer, and even if it means less total chapters in the end, I think a lot of people will appreciate that.

I gotta say I am sensing conflict amongst certain characters building up. I'd be very surprised if Matt and Sarah don't have their relationship seriously tested, both with Matt's understandable insecurity of Mike coming back and Sarah probably starting to question her relationship with him (I'm assuming the latter might happen). I'm also assuming Beth won't be able to deal with just Emma occasionally satisfying her. And lastly, I have a feeling Mike's concerns about intruding on Danni's and Emma's love for each other isn't totally incorrect, except the ill feelings he's worried about causing due to his return probably won't come from Danni. That, or I'm reading way too into things. Either way I'm keen for what's to come :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is good, but you need to get Matt and his sister back together , either as lovers or family. It's wrong to dwell on the 5 siblings problems and issues ,but not Matt's problems and issues with his sister.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I made my comments 12 months ago and nothing has changed my opinion since. Now on to chapter 04.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

Mike and his PTSD...this IS a real thing for veterans all over the world, along with anybody who spends any real amount of time as a first responder. We (I am one of them) NEED the understanding of those around us and those we work with/"for"!! This is NOT something that goes away with a slap on the back and a "Suck It Up!!" comment thrown around without any real thought on it.

Mike and Danni going on a trip is an excellent idea; more time as just them, working on their relationship; plus, Danni is there as support for him as he deas with his brothers, and the families who lost their son's and daughters. This will bring lots of closure, for many of them (or at least move in that direction!)

Emma, Beth, and Sarah...hhhmmm...while the other two travel, there will be decisions made and time to work out the emotional goings-on for all of them. Many other readers make excellent points about the sibling relations, which I agree with many of them!!

However, my feeling is...this is a family; I do not like them being separated like this, living in different residences. BUT, I also do not like the jealousy that caused Mike's original fleeing the sisters. I think that they can work this out better...talking always makes the being together better!!

All that said...Five**5**Stars for the chapter!! And, moving on to the next!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...