Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma and Mike had take-out for dinner and ordered some for Danni for when she got home. Emma had been planning on treating her to a fun evening since she'd been behaving so well, but apparently Danni was feeling mischievous and things got interesting from the moment she walked in.

Emma and Mike were sitting on the couch when the door opened, and Danni came in wearing her scrubs. The standard rule for her was that she be allowed to take a shower before anything else happened, just to keep any exposure to potential infections she'd been exposed to at work to a minimum.

"Hey," she said, dropping her things by the door and stopping close to the couch to chat for a few seconds.

"We had Chinese," Mike said. "Want me to heat yours up?"

"As soon as I get out of the shower," she said. "Are we going to play tonight?"

"We'll have to see," Emma replied. She had every intention of letting Danni have fun, but she wasn't going to let her know that.

"We better," Danni scowled, crossing her arms for a moment.

Mike laughed and cast an amused look at Emma.

"So, you're going to start things like that, are you?" Emma said.

Danni raised an eyebrow in challenge and stood her ground.

"You better go get your shower taken care of so I can deal with this attitude you brought home with you," Emma continued.

Danni continued to stand there for a few seconds before she turned and started for the bathroom.

"You aren't allowed to wear clothes tonight," Emma called out as Danni disappeared.

After a few minutes, Emma heard the sound of the shower being turned off. Mike stood and went to the kitchen to heat up Danni's leftovers. He'd finished getting her dinner warmed and plated for her when she finally emerged from the bedroom.

Emma raised an eyebrow as Danni looked directly at her. She was wearing panties and had a smug smile on her face.

With a smirk, Emma shook her head as Mike emerged holding Danni's plate of food and a drink.

"Thanks," Danni said, taking her food and heading over to the table to eat while Mike returned to the couch.

Though she had every intention of punishing Danni for getting dressed when she'd been told not to, Emma was content to let her eat her food in peace and deal with her afterward.

When she'd finished eating, Danni quickly cleaned up and returned to the living room where Emma and Mike were still relaxing and watching TV. She walked directly up to the two and stood in front of them for a second before she folded her arms across her chest.

"Are you trying to get in trouble?" Emma asked.

Danni rolled her eyes and cocked her hip to the side in response.

"I think she wants attention," Mike suggested with a chuckle.

"She'll get attention when I say so," Emma replied.

Danni scowled at the words but continued to stare are Emma.

"You need to sit on the ground and let us finish our movie," Emma continued. "If you behave, you might avoid being punished."

Danni's scowl deepened and she stood still for a few moments before finally relenting and dropping down to her knees.

"Good girl," Emma said, casting an amused wink at Mike.

Danni rolled her eyes and crossed her arms again. She continued to behave herself for all of two minutes. She was still glaring at Emma when she suddenly glanced over at Mike and grinned. Looking over at Emma again, she reached up and squeezed her hand around Mike's bulge.

"Danni..." Emma warned but got no response.

Running her hand along the edge of his shorts, she pulled them down, freed his cock, and started to stroke. All the while she continued to stare at Emma.

"You were doing so good today," Emma sighed.

Danni rolled her eyes and leaned forward, her mouth sliding over the head of Mike's cock as he sat in bemused silence. He seemed content to let the two sisters have their fun and even placed his hand on the back of Danni's head as she started to bob up and down.

Emma let her keep sucking him off for a few moments as she reached over the side of the couch to the end table and retrieved the leather paddle from the day before. Sitting back in her place, Emma brandished the paddle so that Danni could see it.

Her lips were puckered around the crown of Mike's cock when her eye's darted over toward Emma and immediately widened. Quickly sitting back, she put her arms behind her and stammered an "I'm sorry". Emma didn't speak for a few seconds, the only sound in the room being Mike's quiet laughter.

Danni was trying to look as contrite and well-behaved as she could, but Emma wasn't buying it.

"I'll behave," she said quietly.

Emma raised an eyebrow and kept staring straight at her for a few more seconds before responding.

"You know, I was going to reward you for being so good today," she said.

Danni pouted for a moment before she went back to trying to look innocent.

"Come here," Emma said, beckoning her over with a single finger.

Danni shook her head.

"Danni..." Emma said.

The look of innocence broke and Danni pouted again, whining a bit as she knee-walked to where she was in front of Emma.

"I'm waiting," Emma said, patting her own thigh.

Danni suddenly shook her head again and flashed a cheeky smile, then backed up and started to rise to her feet.

"Danni..." Emma repeated.

"No," Danni said, her smile turning into a giggle as she turned and darted from the room.

"Get back here!" Emma yelled.

"Make me!" she shot back.

Emma glanced at Mike and saw him still laughing as he shrugged back at her.

"Want me to go get her?" he asked.

She briefly considered going in and spanking Danni in the bedroom but knew that Mike dragging her back would make her much more easily controlled.

"Actually... yeah," Emma replied.

Mike grinned and stood, taking a moment to put his delicious looking dick away, then went down the hall and into the bedroom.

Danni's giggling could be heard after a few seconds, followed by protests and her yelling, "No! Stop it!"

He came back out carrying her over his shoulder and set her down in front of Emma. Danni immediately tried to get away, but Mike held her firmly in place.

"Not fair!" Danni said.

"Don't care," Emma replied. "Take your panties off or I'll start to add spankings. You're starting with five."

Danni whined again, but surprisingly started to wiggle out of her panties. Once she'd worked them over the curve of her hips and let them slide to the floor, she stood defiantly in front of Emma while Mike patiently held her in place.

"Pick them up and give them to me," Emma said.

Danni stepped out of the underwear and crouched to pick them up, but then smirked as she threw them at Emma instead of handing them to her.

"That's five more," Emma told her, though Danni kept smirking.

Quietly watching her for more antics, Emma waited another minute before she finally patted her leg. "Assume the position," she said.

Danni frowned and hesitated, then slowly shook her head.

"Fifteen," Emma said.

Danni smirked even more.

"Are you wanting twenty?" Emma asked.

With a final sigh, Danni moved into position over Emma's knee, her upper body perching on the arm of the couch as Emma began to caress the pale flesh of her older sister's rump.

"Are you going to be a good girl and listen to my orders?" Emma asked.

Danni nodded, glancing back at Emma over her shoulder.

"Good," Emma continued. "Count out each one, is that understood?"

Danni nodded vigorously.

Emma glanced over and saw the hint of a smirk on Danni's face, then brought the paddle down on the pale skin of her butt.

Smack!

"One!" Danni cried out, her expression changing from a smirk to a wince.

Smack!

"Two!" she yelled, then continued the count as Emma swatted her eight more times before pausing.

The flesh of Danni's curvaceous rump was rosy from the paddling, and Emma wanted to kiss the tender flesh and snuggle the little brat close to her.

"Are you sorry for being bad?" she asked.

Danni sighed in relief for a moment but then finally nodded.

"Say it," Emma ordered.

"I'm sorry!" Danni said immediately, her hands still tightly gripping the arm of the couch.

"Good girl," Emma purred, rubbing the leather paddle softly across her butt cheeks. "You admitted that you were bad. Do you deserve the other five spankings?"

Danni whimpered for a few seconds but then eventually nodded.

"Good girl," Emma replied and brought the paddle down again.

Smack!

"Eleven!" Danni said with a groan, then counted out the last four hits.

Allowing her to recover for a bit, Emma waited until Danni looked over her shoulder at her expectantly, waiting to be told what to do.

"Good girl," Emma grinned. "On the floor."

In a flash she was kneeling again, her arms obediently behind her.

Reaching over to the end table again, Emma grabbed the straps laying there and stood. Moving around behind Danni, she knelt and tightly secured them around Danni's wrists, then higher up on her arms, just below her elbows.

Standing and moving around to her front, Emma looked down at Danni with a stern expression.

"Take my shorts and panties off," she commanded.

Danni nodded, but then frowned and looked up at her in confusion. Emma chomped her teeth a few times for effect.

Removing her shorts turned out to be the easy part. Danni leaned in and gripped the edge of one leg with her teeth and pulled down a bit, then moved over and did the other. Alternating in that manner, she was able to get them over Emma's curvy hips and moved back to let them fall to her ankles. After they did so, she leaned down and gripped them again in her jaws, then slid them free as Emma lifted her feet from them one at a time. Sitting back up, she looked up at Emma with the shorts in her mouth.

"Good," Emma praised her, then reached out, took them, and tossed them behind her.

Not needing to be told again, Danni took a deep breath and leaned in again to work on Emma's panties. At first, she tried to bite the bottom edge in several places, then tried to work her tongue under the cusp. After those attempts failed, she moved up to the top of the underwear and started again.

Emma chanced a look over at Mike and saw him watching attentively, a smile on his face. Danni's warm lips drew Emma's focus again and she felt her panties growing damp as she looked back down and saw Danni working hard at getting a grip on the fabric. The crimson tongue pushed out and ran across Emma's skin, causing her to shiver for a moment as Danni forced it under the edge.

Looking up at her with a knowing look in her eyes, Danni bit down on the fabric and grinned in triumph as she started to pull. It still took more work to get them completely off, but eventually she managed to do so and moved back to her knees, the pink panties clutched tightly between her teeth with a wide smile on her face.

"Such a good girl," Emma gushed, caressing Danni's face as she took the panties and tossed them to the side. "I was thinking about making you do the same to Mike, but I think that was hard enough on you."

Danni nodded happily but didn't speak.

Turning, Emma moved over to Mike and reached down to start taking off his pants and the rest of her own clothes. Once the two of them had joined Danni in her nudity, Emma beckoned Mike to stand and come over to where Danni was still kneeling.

Moving around behind her, Emma stepped up close and pulled Mike directly in front of their sister. He grunted in pleasure as he stepped close, and Emma knew that Danni had taken him right into her mouth without hesitation.

"Good girl," she said, glancing down and seeing her head moving at his crotch.

Emma looked back up at her twin and smiled, then pulled him to her for a kiss as Danni's noisy cocksucking continued, her slurping noises drowning out the sound of the sibling's kisses.

With a sigh of contentment, she stepped back and looked down as Danni continued working Mike's shaft with her mouth. Several times she pulled at the straps, distracted and forgetting that they were holding her in that position.¬¬

After letting Mike have his fun for a few minutes, Emma gestured for him to sit back on the couch again and moved around Danni. Reaching out as she passed by, she grabbed a good portion of Danni's hair and pulled roughly, dragging her forward until she was kneeling between Mike's legs. She didn't protest, though, and even started to lean over to start sucking him again.

Emma straddled him instead, pushing Danni's head back as she sank down hard on her twin's cock.

"Nnngh," she moaned, surges of electricity racing through her as he filled her up.

His hands gripped her thighs tightly, his fingers digging into the flesh as he started to work her up and down on him. She brought her hands up and cupped her breasts, her fingers pinching her nipples hard and eliciting a smile as he looked up at her. He hadn't slowed pulling her up and down his cock, though, and as she cradled his head and pulled his mouth onto her nipple, he began to pick up some speed.

Glancing back, she saw Danni watching the action closely, still leaning over in the same position that Emma had put her in moments before. If she kept behaving, she might even let her have some fun tonight.

Mike's strong hand gripped her cheek then and turned her back toward him. With a smile, she leaned in and kissed him again, his strength and the ease with which he was moving her around driving her closer to the edge.

He would lift her up gently then drive her back down on his shaft, the iron-hard flesh plunging deep into her and sending waves of bliss bursting from her pussy to the rest of her body. She'd been reduced to a quiet, yielding whimper as he fucked her closer and closer to a powerful orgasm.

Finally, it crashed over her, her pussy violently convulsing down on his cock and ecstasy filling every part of her body as she turned to jelly in his arms. His energetic pulling slowed as she collapsed on top of him breathing hard as he nuzzled and kissed the skin of her neck and shoulder.

"I love you," he whispered, then continued kissing.

"I love you, too," she replied, then sighed in quiet contentment.

After a few minutes of catching her breath, she slid from of his still fiercely erect cock and sat down beside him. With a smile, she saw that Danni was still watching the two, quiet and obedient but obviously aroused.

Emma stood and offered a smile to her brother, then adopted a pensive pose as she looked down at Danni.

"I'm trying to decide what to do with you," Emma explained. "You were bad earlier, but you've been good since you got spanked."

"I think a spanking is exactly what she needed," Mike pointed out. "The voice in my head is in completely agreement too."

Danni smiled, as did Emma.

"It's pretty obvious that she enjoys the spankings," Emma added. "Don't you?"

Danni looked up at her, grinning widely.

"You can speak," Emma said. "Do you like getting spanked?"

"I'll never admit to that," Danni said, giggling and licking her lips for a moment.

"That's a yes," Mike said, and Emma saw that he was idly stroking his cock and keeping himself hard.

"Let's see how good she can be," Emma suggested, and offered him a wink. "If she can follow orders and not misbehave or be a little shit, I'll let her get fucked."

Danni grinned happily at the two and glanced back and forth between them.

Stepping close, Emma grabbed a healthy clump of Danni's hair again and pulled her head so that she was looking up at Emma. The slight grin at the edges of Danni's mouth and her quickened breathing caused Emma to giggle.

Pulling hard, she spun Danni around in place and pushed her down to the floor as she scrambled to keep up. A few seconds later, her face was flat on the carpet and Emma was moving her knees apart and forcing her to arch her back. Gesturing at Mike to join them, she turned to address Danni.

"Mike's going to kneel behind you now. If you try to get him to fuck you, if you speak, or if you have an orgasm before I tell you, you won't be having sex tonight."

Danni nodded from her position.

Still amused, Mike moved down behind her and gripped the base of his cock. Emma reached down and wrapped her fingers around it, just below the crown, then started to rub it up and down the presented pussy.

Danni squinted her eyes closed and snapped her lips shut, her hands straining at the straps holding them in place as Mike took over and began to rub the head of his cock up and down her pussy. He glanced over at Emma after a few seconds and rubbed the head against Danni's puckered butthole. Emma smiled and nodded her assent.

Several minutes passed by as Mike kept teasingly rubbing his cock on Danni's softer parts until Emma finally relented.

"Such a good girl," she said, and leaned down to kiss Danni on the cheek. Sitting back up, she nodded at Mike.

He reached up and grabbed one of the straps on her arms, using it to lift her chest up off the ground. At the same time, he maneuvered the head of his cock into position and drove deep into her at the same time.

"OmifuckingGod!" Danni cried out as Emma watched her brother's cock plow deep into her.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as Emma stood and waved at the two.

"I'm gonna shower," she said. "Have fun!"

Mike waved, still hammering away at Danni.

*****

Mike

After a fun few hours the night before, the trio had relaxed on the couch and marathon watched TV before turning in. Mike had a restful night of sleep and didn't have any flashbacks throughout. Feeling better than normal, he waited to go for a run until Emma had woken up as well.

They ran a couple miles together and were back home before Danni had even awakened. The voice kept trying to get him to fuck one of his sisters, but that was nothing new. Emma went and rinsed off the sweat from their run and pulled him into the bathroom with her. Though he made her behave herself for most of it, much to her irritation, he did enjoy a nice shower with her.

He'd stepped out after her and idly watched her drying her incredible body off. She didn't realize he was watching her at first and he found that there was something incredibly alluring about how feminine and delicate she seemed at times. She was certainly still as much of a tomboy as she'd been when she was younger, but there wasn't anything about her that didn't absolutely scream "desirable."

¬¬¬

It struck him how different Emma was with him versus when she was playing with Danni. When he was involved, even the least little bit, it seemed like she could be submissive enough. She had told him many times in the past that there wasn't anything he could think of that she wouldn't be done for. She'd said that she didn't have any limits with him, and he got the feeling that it made her extremely happy when he took his dominant role seriously.

On the other hand, she was the complete opposite with Danni. Emma had been in the submissive role with him for so long, it was striking to see how well she was at being the one in control. Her switching from being the ultimate submissive to a very strong dom was striking. Of course, Danni being a rotten little brat whenever Emma ordered her around was only helping Emma in her desire to be more strict.

As he was standing there grinning like a dumbass and sporting a swiftly swelling erection, she finally noticed that he was ogling her and smirked at him through the mirror.

"I'm not sucking your cock now," she said, raising a single eyebrow at him. "You told me we had to behave ourselves this morning."

Mike was about to respond when she interrupted him.

"Ugh... fine!" she said, and immediately turned and dropped to her knees, her hands reaching to pull him close.

His cock pulsed with life as her warm lips and tongue slid around it and squeezed against it affectionately. Her moan vibrated along the length and sent a shiver up his spine as she looked up at him with a familiar hungry stare.