Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It never fails to impress me how you never listen, yet your sisters still end up doing what I wanted," the voice mused.

Mike wasn't looking to cum that morning, but Emma was incredibly sexy and never failed to make him feel extremely desired and masculine. He decided to go with it and moved his hand to the back of her head and pulled firmly. The crown of his cock pushed into her mouth and against the back of her throat for a moment before it was forced all the way in. A moan squeezed its way out of her throat as he grunted in pleasure, thrusting gently against her face and knocking her head against the cabinet door behind her.

Her hands went up and around his thighs, caressing his ass for a few seconds but then squeezing and pulling him harder into her lips. Still, she held him deep, not letting up the least little bit as he stopped thrusting and removed his hand. Wriggling her head back and forth, she managed to pull him a tiny bit further down her throat.

He was beginning to get a little concerned about her need to breathe when she finally coughed his cock out of her throat and gasped for air. A few seconds of labored breathing and hacking followed before she burst out laughing and looked up at him.

"Are you trying to hurt yourself?" he asked, but got no answer as she drove his cock back into her mouth again. "Jesus," he groaned.

A few more minutes of her deepthroat with his dick ensued and he finally had to drag her up from the floor and start fucking up against the bathroom wall to get her to stop. His twin sister's pussy felt incredible as he pounded her relentlessly.

Danni opened the door after a few minutes and walked nonchalantly over to the toilet, relieved herself, then went right back out and flumped down into bed. Emma and Mike kept at it, her cries of pleasure no longer muffled when it became apparent that Danni was no longer asleep.

Lifting her easily, Mike thrust deep into her as he pulled away from the wall and carried her to the bedroom, then crawled up onto the bed with her still attached, near where Danni was snuggled under the covers and facing the other way

Resuming the hard, slow thrusts into Emma pussy, Mike leaned in and kissed her deeply, her tongue pushing into his mouth as her cries of pleasure resumed and grew more frantic. Only a few minutes went by before he felt her cunt rippling with contractions and enveloping his plunging shaft in an avalanche of convulsions.

Grunting in pleasure, he began to empty his balls into her madly spasming pussy as her cries of pleasure grew louder and more intense. Plunging repeatedly into her in a series of hard lunges, he called out hoarsely each time his cock was swallowed and suckled by the hungry, clutching muscles. Her hands were on his hips, urging him down hard as the two of them came together and eventually moved to pull him down on top of her when he was spent.

Sliding off and wincing at the sensitivity he briefly felt when his cock slid free, Mike slid down in between the two and began to try and catch his breath. Glancing to his right, he chuckled when he saw Danni watching the two with her head propped up on her arm, an amused smile on her face.

"Morning," she said. "You two are noisy."

Emma stretched and turned on her side, facing Danni. "You're not grumpy at being woken up?" she asked.

Danni shrugged. "I wanted to be a good girl and not be all mean and earn a bunch of spankings again."

"Mmmhmm," Emma said, her eyes narrowing for a moment.

The three enjoyed some snuggle time before Danni climbed out of bed to go and get ready for work. Emma followed soon after and Mike amused himself by watching the two busying themselves with their routines. They declined his offer of breakfast and left together after each gave him a warm kiss goodbye.

After he was alone, Mike rose from bed and rinsed away the remnants of his fun with Emma from earlier. After finding some food for himself, he settled back down and went to work tracing down the members of his squad and getting things lined out for the trip.

Lunch came and went before he finally stopped working. He grabbed some food and decided that a quick nap wouldn't hurt. Sacking out on the couch, he was out in minutes.

***

"Mikey!"

He snapped upright on the couch and reached for his weapon but couldn't remember where it was. For a brief moment he looked around in confusion, then realized he was back home at the apartment.

With a hard sigh, he covered his face with his hands for a few seconds and took some deep breaths.

"Fuck," he muttered.

"You remember that time you and Emma nearly fucked on the jet skis?" the voice asked, but Mike wasn't listening.

Checking the time, he decided that a stiff drink was in order and stood to get dressed, the voice rambling on and trying to distract him. Twenty minutes later he was stepping inside the bar and walking over to where Jimbo normally was.

The bartender nodded his head in greeting as Mike sat down next to the older vet.

"Beer," Mike ordered and sighed as Jimbo patted him on the back.

After downing the beer, Mike ordered another and looked around the bar. It wasn't ever very busy when he'd been there, but this time it was just him, Jimbo, the bartender, and another group of guys behind them at the pool tables.

"What's going on?" Jimbo asked. "You having woman troubles?"

Mike chuckled and shook his head. "No, that's actually going really well. I'm just... dealing."

Jimbo nodded and the two fell silent again.

The group behind them ordered another round and began to get a little more raucous as Mike slowly drained his second beer. One in particular seemed to be louder than the others of the group and was slowly starting to get on Mike's nerves.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, gripping the wood of the bar for support as he fought to clear more of the images from his mind. Beside him, Jimbo pushed his barstool back and turned to face the group.

"Hey, fellas," he called, then repeated it several times. "Fellas... hey... guys!" he finally said, having to yell to be heard.

Mike opened his eyes and turned slightly to regard the group.

"Can you try and keep it down for me?" Jimbo asked. "We can't even hear our own conversation."

One or two of the guys nodded and immediately made as if they were going to apologize, but the loud one spoke first.

"Try and suck my dick, Grandpa Fatass," he spat. "Why don't you and your girlfriend go on a date somewhere else?"

Jimbo laughed for a few seconds and sighed. "I'm asking nicely to keep it down, kid," he said. "We're dealing with some heavy shit here."

Mike's pulse began to quicken, and he turned away from the group and closed his eyes. He could smell the blood and burned flesh curling into his nostrils. He could hear the hammering gunfire as the other Marines in his squad opened up.

Jimbo was saying something else to the group that Mike didn't make out, his heart beating faster and faster. The guy said something else to Jimbo and Mike snapped, moving before anyone else even registered what was happening.

Dust kicked up around him as he heard the *snap* of a round ricochet of a stone near where he was crouching. The man had come up over the edge of the embankment and Mike grabbed him, pinning him to the floor as Turner slid from his grasp.

Grabbing the man's arm, he wrenched it hard behind his torso and pushed up, waiting for the crack of bone to signal that he'd broken it. At the same time, he grabbed a handful of hair and pushed his head down hard to the floor.

"Mike!" a voice called. "Stop! Mikey! Let go!"

Arms wrapped around him and hauled him up, forcing him to let go of the man's arm and head.

"You're good, Mike!" Jimbo yelled. "You're safe!"

Mike's vision cleared and he saw the stunned looks of the group of guys standing around the pool table. Glancing down he saw the one he'd thrown to the floor and pinned groaning as he slowly sat up.

"No, no, no, no, no," Mike stammered, shaking his head and backpedaling. He slid to the floor, crouched on the floor underneath the bar top where he and Jimbo normally sat.

Jimbo knelt in front of him and put a strong hand on his shoulder as one of the group came a little closer. Mike heard words of concern from the stranger.

"He's good," Jimbo said. "You're okay, Mike," he reiterated.

"Let's go," one of the guys said, yanking the one on the ground up and shoving him toward the door.

Mike heard the others of the group start berating their friend as their voices got further and further away.

"Here," Jimbo told him, and offered a damp towel the bartender had handed to him.

Mike took it and wiped his face. After a few more minutes, Jimbo helped him to his feet and into a chair at a table near them.

"I'm sorry," Mike told the bartender, who dismissed the notion with a wave of his hand.

"That little shit caused it," Jimbo said. "And he's fine. I stopped you before you broke anything."

Mike sighed hard and shook his head. "It could have been much worse."

"It could have, but it wasn't," Jimbo reassured him. He turned and looked over to the bartender and ordered a couple of waters for the two of them.

After he set the cups of water down, the bartender went down to the other end of the bar and gave Mike and Jimbo some privacy. Several long minutes went by while the two sat in silence. Eventually, Mike cleared his throat and began to talk about what had happened.

***

That evening, Mike returned home after spending a few more hours with Jimbo. Once back at the apartment, he greeted the girls and the three spent a relaxing evening together. He sensed that they must be able to tell that he wasn't himself, though they didn't press him. Both seemed content to just be there for him, leaning on his shoulders and holding his hands as they watched a sappy old movie.

The next day, the three went over to the old house before lunch. Sarah, Matt, and Beth had insisted that they come over for a day of food and swimming while the weather was still nice.

Though he was feeling a little out of sorts from what had happened yesterday, his talk with Jimbo had helped a lot and Mike was doing much better than he had been. He was looking increasingly more forward to the upcoming trip and seeing his brothers.

"Mike!" Beth yelled, rushing over and burying him in a hug as soon as he'd stepped through the door. The dogs all started barking madly when the three had entered but soon quieted, their tails wagging madly.

"Hey," he said, offering her a warm smile and definitely not thinking about how incredible her tits felt smashed up against his chest.

"That's totally what you were thinking, though," the voice pointed out.

"How are you?" she asked, leaning back in the hug and studying him for a few seconds.

"I'm good," he said, trying to sound reassuring. "I'm dealing."

She gave him a sympathetic frown and hugged him again.

He knew he'd have to deal with the smothering that all four of his sisters were prone to. It was part of the package.

"You know you fuckin' love it," the voice said. Mike didn't disagree.

"I'm here if you need anything," Beth said, and surprised him with a more-than-sisterly kiss on the lips.

"Beth..." Emma said in a stern tone, though Danni was laughing.

"It was just a kiss!" Beth protested and turned to hug Emma.

Mike smirked and suddenly recalled all the times he'd been busted staring at Beth's tits when she was bouncing around in the kitchen.

"'Just a kiss' my ass," Emma spat, though the hug was warm and friendly.

"You're just jealous," Beth said, scowling for a moment before kissing Emma in the same manner.

Emma giggled after Beth stepped over to hug Danni.

"Bethy," Danni said sweetly, and surprised all three by kissing Beth the same way.

Emma and Mike were quiet for a few moments before they all burst out laughing.

"Come on in," Beth said, leading them inside. "Sarah and Matt are swimming. I'm about to go change and join them after I finish getting the burgers ready."

A low growl at his feet drew Mike's attention and he looked down. His bulldog Max was staring up at him. He knelt and lifted his hand up to the dog's snout. Max took a few whiffs and whined, then licked Mike's hand, his tail wagging fiercely.

"I'm sorry I had to leave, buddy," Mike said quietly, choking up a bit more than he'd expected to. He hadn't seen Max since he'd left for the Corps. He knew it hadn't been fair to the dog when he'd left.

Moving to a sitting position, Mike chuckled as Max crawled up into his lap, still looking up and panting happily.

"I missed you, buddy," Mike said, leaning forward and letting Max nuzzle his face a few times. He pulled back after a few forehead licks and rubbed Max's ears and face for a few minutes.

Looking around, Mike saw that his sisters had disappeared again, though he could hear talking in the kitchen. He ruffled Max's fur a bit more then stood to head out back. Stepping through the door to the back yard, he held it open and gestured for Max to follow him.

"I see you've made friends again," Sarah said.

Mike turned and saw her coming over to him. He cocked his head as Matt grinned and waved from his spot at the grill.

"Hey," Mike said, sighing happily as Sarah wrapped him up in the type of hug that he could only ever really get from her. For a few seconds during a "Sarah hug," she made him feel like a little kid again. It was like he was safe and didn't have any cares in the world. He practically dwarfed her now, but quietly marveled at the feeling of safety that came over him when she pulled him in.

He was happy to let her mother him for a few minutes, and the two talked quietly while she asked about how he was doing and worried over him. Finally, he'd convinced her that he was doing as well as he could be. She seemed to be okay with his response and turned to walk with him over to where Matt was poking at the fire, her arm looping through his.

"I think this trip will be good for you," Sarah said. "Though I'm obviously going to worry about and miss you."

Mike chuckled. "It would be you if you weren't worried about me. And it's not like I'm leaving for years again. I expect it to be a couple of weeks."

"I know," Sarah assured him. "But I'm always worried about you guys. You've been here a week or so and I already miss you, since you can't seem to make it all the way over here from your apartment."

They conversed a bit more before joining Matt at the grill. Mike shook his hand but let that morph into a full hug.

"You sure you know what you're doing?" Mike asked, eying the grill and then Matt himself.

"Hell no," Matt said with a grin. He turned and grabbed a beer from a nearby cooler and grabbed one for Mike.

"You boys have fun," Sarah said. "I'm gonna go check on the girls."

The two men nodded, and Mike chuckled as Matt clapped him on the back and grinned widely.

Though they were only alone for a few minutes before the girls joined them, Mike and Matt both managed to polish off a beer each. Sarah came back out holding a tray of burgers and walked toward the two. She was still incredibly sexy, and he had a hard time tearing his eyes away from the site of her breasts bouncing beneath the bikini top she was wearing.

They'd always served as a source of discomfort for him when he'd been younger, and he'd lost count of the number of times they'd managed to give him a hardon just from being in the same vicinity.

If she noticed him looking as she stepped up and handed Matt the tray, she didn't let on. Mike forced his eyes away and took a final swig of his beer and took the opportunity to grab another for himself and Matt.

She turned and went over to the other sisters to join in the conversation, and Mike found himself staring at her swaying ass as she walked away.

"You, uh... gonna swim?" he asked, forcing a look over to where Matt was tossing the burgers onto the grill.

"Yeah," he replied. "I'll put the burners on real low and check on them in a bit."

Mike nodded and started to take his shirt off to dive but then realized that he still needed to put his swim trunks on.

"You ain't even hard and you ain't got any blood in your brain," the voice muttered. "Just free-dick it and make everyone want a piece of the Mike Monster."

Mike chuckled, then turned to head inside and change. He re-emerged a few minutes later in his trunks and shirt and saw that the girls were still yammering over by the lounge chairs.

Matt however, had shucked his shirt and was idly floating around the pool. Mike stepped over to the edge and lifted his shirt up and over his head. He saw four pairs of eyes watching as he tossed it away, and quickly dove in. The cold of the water felt incredible, and he surfaced a few feet away from where Matt was still floating.

He glanced over at his longtime friend as the girls continued to chatter. Matt rolled his eyes and shook his head, eliciting a chuckle from Mike.

Eventually the two were joined by Emma, who slid out of her shirt and into the water and floated close to where they were. Sarah followed and swam up to Matt, sneaking into his arms and even giving him a kiss.

Danni and Beth got in last. The former quietly slid out of her shirt and shorts and into the pool without much fanfare, but the same could not be said for Beth. Mike couldn't help but watch as the blonde stepped to the edge of the pool and peeled the tight-fitting top off, revealing a ridiculously small bikini top. Her shorts followed just as sensually and revealed a set of bottoms that were just as skimpy as the top was.

"You okay there, hoss?" Matt asked, a wide grin on his face.

"Yeah," Mike said, looking over at the others with a smirk. "I'm just remembering what it was like to live here."

The group laughed at that and looked back over to see Beth sliding gently into the water.

"She's still a tease," Sarah remarked, though Beth didn't react if she'd heard any of the conversation. Instead, she proved Sarah's point by leaning back in the water and floating around the shallow end. Her incredible breasts poked above the water and invited the others to admire the soft, succulent orbs.

"Dude, just go get a taste," the voice bade him. Mike ignored it of course.

For around an hour, the six relaxed and had fun in and out of the pool. Around lunch, Matt pulled the burgers off, and the group had a nice lunch and continued to banter and joke for a few hours after.

In the heat of the day, the girls got out of the pool again and laid out in a line on the lounge chairs to soak up some sunshine. Matt and Mike both took a seat on a couple of chairs on the other side of the pool and idly conversed while they watched the tanning vixens. The conversation went from sports to Matt telling stories about work, but both were fixated on the extremely desirable feminine forms laying out before them.

Mike thought back to watching his sisters do this very thing when he was younger and how much it had aroused him then. Nothing had changed in that time, and he couldn't stop himself from ogling all four of them.

Despite being sisters and sharing some facial characteristics, all four were attractive in different ways. Of course, calling the four attractive was like calling the sun a little warm.

Sarah was nearly thirty years old, but she was still sexy as hell. Her breasts were just a little smaller than Beth's and she had a nice ass. He remembered her being a bit out of shape when he was younger, though apparently, she had gone to some lengths to take care of any excess weight she'd carried.

He'd never have called her overweight or anything, she'd just been busy taking care of four siblings and running a house. She hadn't had time to have a life, much less spend any of it working out. Time had only been kind to her, though, and she actually looked sexier than she had before.