Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnoooo," Emma moaned. "I keep forgetting that the cuffs are there."

Danni giggled but didn't stop kissing. "I guess I'll just have to keep your mind on other things."

Emma felt her flesh aching for Danni's lips after the soft petals had moved away. The warmth of her lover's body on top of her own was exciting, the softness of her skin almost criminal. She again forgot she was cuffed and inadvertently yanked against the bedframe.

"Ugh," Emma moaned, then gasped sharply when Danni's delightfully adept tongue slathered across her nipple and drew it in. Gentle suckling ensued, forcing her arousal higher as her nipple swelled and hardened.

"I'm such a bad girl for not distracting Mistress enough," Danni said, briefly raising her head up and frowning emphatically at her. "I promise to do better." She glanced down and smirked, then grabbed her leash and lifted it up. "You better take this so I don't get any ideas about misbehaving." She reached over and gently slid the end of the leash into Emma's hand. "There we go," Danni said happily.

Emma groaned in arousal as Danni dropped back down, this time to her other breast. Her mouth latched on, sucking intensely as her tongue played back and forth on the nipple. Her other hand moved up and pinched Emma's first nipple roughly, the soft skin of her fingers a strange counterpoint to the intensity of the squeezing.

"Oh... fuck..." Emma whispered.

"Am I being a good girl?" Danni asked, sounding like she was begging for the right answer.

"Such a good girl," Emma answered, lost in the haze of arousal.

"Can I keep going, Mistress?" she continued, and immediately went back to sucking before Emma could even answer.

"Please," she moaned.

She felt Danni's body shift subtly downward, her lips sliding from around Emma's nipple to be replaced by Danni's fingers, the digits moving to squeeze her nipple and gently rub it between them.

"I like being a good girl for Mistress almost as much as I like misbehaving," Danni said, and Emma was forced to look down at her.

She saw her sister still kissing but looking up every few seconds with a surprisingly intense expression as well. The scene made Emma start to hope that things might progress farther than they had before between the two. She knew that it hadn't been enough time for Danni to be completely okay with what she was hoping would eventually happen, but anything new between the two would be absolutely wonderful.

Danni continued the gentle kissing as she moved down Emma's body, each subtle press of her lips accompanied by a lick of her tongue or a slight nibble against her skin. Her arousal was sweltering, and she desperately hoped that Danni was going to do something to relieve it or, at least that Mike would find them soon. She realized quickly that she needed to be encouraging to Danni, sensing that her sister was completely into her role as submissive.

"Such a good... girl..." Emma groaned.

Danni paused from her nibble-kissing for a few moments and smiled widely. "You'll tell me if I'm being bad?" she asked.

Emma nodded quickly, desperate for her to continue.

Danni's grin widened and she quickly dropped back down to resume her teasing affection. Emma watched, unable to look away as her lover moved down her taut, flat stomach, past her belly button and then over to the creases of her thighs. Desperate thoughts filled her head, hoping that Danni was going to keep going but knowing that she really wasn't ready for that yet.

"Such a good, good girl," Emma moaned, still looking down at Danni as she played. She saw her sister smile, but she didn't look up.

She kissed all the way across the skin below Emma's belly button, tracing a route between her thighs and just above where her pubic hair would start if she'd had any. Her pussy was drenched from the intensity of her arousal, and the aching need she felt was almost too much to bear.

Another inch lower, Danni traced another line of nibble-kisses back across Emma's groin. She moaned again as she felt small hands sliding up under the small of her back. Danni reached the crease of her thigh again and started back across the same line, then lowered down another inch and started back.

She was so close to getting what she'd been yearning for that Emma's thighs were quivering in anticipation. She could scarcely believe it was this close to happening.

Danni looked up after a few more seconds, a mischievous look in her eyes. Emma knew in that moment that her bratty little sub was going to misbehave and leave her wanton and craving attention.

Danni raised her head slightly, a smirk coming to her face.

"Oh... you are such a b..." Emma began, but gasped in surprise suddenly

Danni had dropped her head as soon as Emma began speaking, directly down between her thighs and ran her tongue slowly through Emma's aching pussy.

A whine of pleasure replaced the rest of the unspoken protest and Emma accidentally yanked against her cuffs again, having felt the need to reach down and caress her sister's face in appreciation.

"I know how much you've been wanting me to do this," Danni said, and licked again, sending a spasm through Emma's body. "Can I lick your poor pussy until you beg me to stop?"

"Oh... my... Goooood!" Emma moaned, and barely managed to give a half-nod to her sister.

Danni looked up into Emma's pleading, desperate expression and smiled genuinely. "I love you," she stated, smiling for a few seconds, then lowered her face back down and ran her tongue up the length of Emma's needy, aching, sopping-wet pussy.

"Fuuuuuck," Emma groaned, feeling her orgasm peaking from the sheer build-up of the afternoon.

Waves of pleasure rocked her body, her pussy quaking with convulsions as Danni furrowed her amazingly persuasive tongue against and again through Emma's quivering slit. Again and again, Emma yanked on the cuffs, desperate to reach down and cradle her sister's head or yank her up for a kiss. She couldn't though and was forced to lay there and accept her fate as the quaking abyss of pleasure swallowed her completely.

Danni's tongue continued its assault on Emma's pussy, sliding through the trough and up to her clit. It was only after she'd finally recovered from the first orgasm, and she'd begun to feel the stirrings of another that Emma realized Danni wasn't slowing down.

"God," she groaned, and looked down at Danni in consternation.

Her beautiful sister's face looked up at her from between thighs serenely, though her tongue was still punishing Emma's aching slit.

"You're gonna need to stop," Emma said eventually.

Danni did so immediately and fixed her with a smile as she sexily licked the wetness from her own lips. "Did Mistress enjoy that?" she asked.

"She did," Emma said, breathing heavily. "Good... girl..."

She beamed a smile proudly.

"But now you're going to bring your pussy up here and let me return the favor," she said.

She saw Danni hesitate a few seconds, then shake her head "no" and grin widely.

"Now you decide to misbehave?" Emma asked with a sigh.

Danni laughed and shrugged but kept looking up at Emma intently. "I just think that it would be more fun to make you wonder what my pussy tastes like until we get back from our trip. I think you'd be forced to ponder that thought several times a day while we're gone, and each time it's going to make you want to taste me more and more."

"Oh... you're such a little brat!" Emma sighed.

Danny nodded her confirmation of that statement happily.

"Don't you think it would be fun to have something like that to look forward to?" Danni asked.

Emma noticed the serious look on her face and was forced to agree.

"When we get back, I promise to be a good sub and let you eat my pussy as much as you want," Danni promised.

"Deal," Emma said.

"I've got an idea for when Mike gets here anyway," Danni said. "He's gonna be wondering how we got like this, so I think we need to give him a fun reason."

"Oh?" Emma asked, curious as to what crazy scheme was cooking in her sister's head.

Instead of immediately expounding on the idea, Danni dropped back down and ran her tongue up Emma's pussy again, eliciting a low moan of protest.

"I thought I said to quit," Emma whined, but Danni just giggled in response and kept at it.

"Danni..." Emma whimpered a few seconds later.

"You also told me to let you eat my pussy but I'm not doing that either," she pointed out. "I'm already being bad, so I'm going to just keep doing what I want."

"God..." Emma moaned, the pressure of Danni's muscular tongue caressing her clit and forcing her orgasm closer. "What about the plan you had?"

Danni giggled and looked up. "I can eat and talk at the same time," she said, and slid her tongue back across Emma's clit. She moaned in pleasure, widening her thighs as she accepted her fate and let Danni have her fun. "Just follow my lead," she said eventually, and winked before going back to devouring Emma's pussy.

*****

Mike

Friday

"So uh... you gonna get in there or what?" the voice asked.

Mike stared hard at his two sisters, partly admiring their naked forms and partly out of surprise. He quietly pulled off his shoes and set them aside, but apparently Emma wasn't completely asleep as she opened her eyes and smiled at him. Her movement caused Danni to jolt upright and look around, then giggle when she saw Mike standing there.

"Been having fun?" he asked.

"Been fuckin' from what it looks like," the voice said.

Mike ignored it and resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

Danni's response was a long string of giggles followed by vigorous nodding.

"Mike," Emma gasped, sounding like she needed a drink of water. "Please let me out." She brandished her handcuffed wrists and shook them a few times.

He looked around but didn't see the key anywhere, then looked at Danni. She was grinning like a cat.

"Babe?" he asked, looking at her pointedly.

"She's being punished!" she protested. "Now get naked and come fuck me!"

"Sounds like a plan to me," the voice said.

He sighed and looked over at Emma. "Babe," he said, turning back to Danni a few seconds later.

"She didn't spank me when I clearly deserved it!" Danni continued to plead.

"The little shit sent me a bunch of pictures of her being bad, and when I came home, she was all collared and leashed and waiting for me," Emma said. "I got distracted and decided not to."

"So... I did that," Danni added, and gestured to Emma.

"Danni..." he sighed, shaking his head.

"Are you gonna make her spank me?" she asked and crossed her arms. She looked ridiculous though, her angry expression and nude form with only a dog collar and its leash for clothing.

"I'm getting the most confused boner right now," the voice said.

Mike didn't want to try and digest that little nugget of information at that particular moment and put it out of his mind.

"Oh, you're going to get punished," Emma said menacingly.

With a giggle of excitement, Danni hopped off the bed and went over to the bedside table. Opening the drawer and reaching in, she pulled out a handcuff key and quickly moved to release Emma.

Mike took the opportunity to remove the ropes from Emma's legs as well as from around the feet of the bed. Coiling it haphazardly, he tossed it idly on the dresser.

Sitting up, Emma rubbed her wrists a few times before looking up at Danni with a scowl.

Mike chuckled, seeing that their sister was twirling her arms back and forth as she quickly twisted in place, as if she were a kid and was going to get in trouble.

"Come here," Emma said, beckoning Danni forward with a finger.

He watched as she obediently moved forward, though she was still grinning widely.

"Thank you," Emma continued, and kissed Danni intensely, her hands coming up and moving to the back of her head.

She broke the kiss off quickly though and stood up, gently forcing Danni back a step.

"My punishment?" Danni asked expectantly.

"Go get me some water first," Emma said, but then had to add, "and then I'll punish you," before Danni started to do as she was told.

"You okay?" Mike asked and reached out to caress his twin's cheek.

"Hell yes," she confirmed, smiling and sliding into his arms. A shiver passed through her, and he squeezed her tight, his hands gently rubbing up and down her back. "You, uh... want to have some fun with her?" Emma asked.

He pulled back a bit and gave her a suspicious look.

"Trust me," she said, and turned as Danni came in the room. "Good girl," she purred, and took the bottle of water. After a healthy chug, she set the bottle on the table next to the bed, then turned back around.

Danni was grinning in excitement, practically bursting with energy.

"Turn around," Emma said, and Mike saw her wait for Danni to do so.

With a giggle, Danni faced away from Emma. He saw his twin lean over and grab the handcuffs from the bed before stepping up behind Danni.

"Hands behind your back, bad girl," Emma ordered.

"Dude..." the voice said.

"I know," Mike thought.

Danni did as she was told, her hands presented behind her back at Emma's direction. With a quick series of movements, Emma had her handcuffed securely.

"Mmm... payback," Danni grinned, then started to move to the bed and was in the process of leaning over when Emma stopped her.

"Kneel on the ground," she ordered.

Danni hesitated, looking at her suspiciously.

"Now, bad girl," Emma said, and offered a gentle slap on the rump as a teaser of what was to come.

That was all that Danni apparently needed and sunk to a comfortable looking kneeling position at Emma's feet. Emma wasn't finished, though.

As Mike watched, she went and grabbed the rope and knelt down in front of Danni. It took a few tries and several minutes, but she eventually finished what she was doing and stood back up. Mike smirked when he saw that she had wrapped the rope around Danni's thighs and calves, forcing her to stay in the kneeling position that she was in.

Danni realized too late in the process that she wasn't going to be getting a spanking and immediately began to whine and beg to be let free.

"Come on... this isn't fair!" she spat, but Emma was busy undressing Mike.

He pulled off his shirt while she worked on his belt and pants, both tossing the clothes in different directions.

"Fucking bullshit," Danni cried.

"Hey," Emma said, turning as Mike began to slide his boxer-briefs off. "You were bad, and you're being punished."

"Not the right way," she retorted peevishly, and scowled at the two.

Emma excused herself to the bathroom for a moment and Mike took the moment to kneel down beside Danni.

"You okay?" he asked quietly.

"Totally," Danni said with a wink. "I'm playing my part. You need to take care of her tonight. It's going to be a while before you see each other again."

He chuckled as she winked, her bratty persona sliding back into place as she cried out in loud protest again.

"Did you two..." he asked, looking down at her.

She looked up, grinning at him. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said, and gave him the most ridiculous attempt at an innocent expression he'd ever seen.

"I want details," he said, looking down and smirking at her.

She giggled, but didn't answer, instead whining and pulling at her bonds again. "Em! Come on!"

Emma emerged from the bathroom then and shook her head. "God, you're such a bratty little shit when you don't get your way."

"Then fucking spank me!" Danni fired back.

Emma ignored her, coming over and wrapping her hands around Mike's shaft. She stroked it a few times, smiling at him as it began to swell in her hands. With a subtle gesture, she urged him toward Danni.

He followed, moving to stand in front of their sister and she continued to scowl up at them.

"I'm not going to behave if you..." she said but didn't get any further before Mike pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. Danni's scowl deepened, but she didn't protest further, simply holding Mike's cock in her mouth while it grew in size.

"Such a bad girl," Emma observed.

"Very," Mike agreed, and saw a twinkle of appreciation in Danni's eyes. He winked out of his left eye so that Emma couldn't see, then reached down to grab a handful of Danni's hair and pull.

"Fuck," Emma sighed, and he saw her begin to rub her pussy.

He pushed his cock deep in Danni's mouth, pushing at the back of her throat until she gagged a bit and he slid inside. Her eyes rolled back in her head briefly, a low moan escaping as he subtly thrust against her lips.

"Dirty little bitch," Emma groaned, and slid a finger in her pussy.

Danni gasped as Mike withdrew from her mouth and throat, then tried to lean over to get at Emma.

"Mmm... bad girl wants me again?" Emma purred, her voice thick with arousal.

Danni nodded vigorously but turned quickly as Mike plunged his cock deep into her mouth again. He felt her throat muscles acquiesce much quicker the second time as he plunged fully inside, holding her lips tight against him as she wriggled weakly in his grasp.

"That's it," Emma pleaded. "Punish that bratty little cunt."

Danni gagged again before he slid free, leaving her gasping for a few seconds as he turned and kissed Emma hard. Her hand slid out of her pussy and around his shaft, gripping it tightly as they feverishly slathered their tongues together.

Turning back again, he hammered his cock deep into Danni's mouth again, her throat giving away immediately as he plunged fully inside. Emma had moved with him, her hand moving to the back of Danni's head with his and pulling along with him. He turned, kissing her intensely again.

A few seconds later, he slid free once more, Danni gasping for air as slimy saliva drooled down her chin and dripped onto her chest. After a few breaths, she turned and leaned over for Emma, actually succeeding in a few cursory licks before Emma's willpower collapsed and she turned, gripping Danni's head as Mike had been and driving her pussy against Danni's hungry little mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Emma gasped, and Mike watched for a few moments, stroking his slimy cock beside the two.

Danni's face hungrily devouring his twin sister's pussy wasn't something he'd ever seen before, and the sight was extremely arousing. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, and he felt the strong need to fuck one of them.

The choice was obvious, and he moved swiftly around behind his twin and deftly urged the head of his cock between her legs. Surprisingly, he felt Danni's lips against the crown, a whimper of happy surprise coming from her as Emma groaned in pleasure and reached back to pull him tight up against her.

"Oh... please..." Emma groaned and bent forward slightly.

He kissed her neck, his hand guiding his cock smoothly into her. He pushed, feeling it nudge against the front wall of flesh.

"Fuck... this is so hot," Danni moaned from below them, and Mike looked down past Emma's pert nipples and perky breasts to see Danni still working hard at her.

Slowly pushing deeper, he began to steadily fuck Emma as well as he could in the odd position. She seemed to be loving every moment though and was desperately clutching at both him and Danni. Soon he had his hands on her shoulders and was powering into her, the flesh of her luscious, incredible ass shaking with each terrific impact.

Danni was crouched low, her head and neck awkwardly bent trying to continue to get at Emma, but Mike saw her eventually give up and simply begin watching the two.

His twin's pussy felt incredible in that position, and he could hardly take his eyes off her shapely, perfect rump. Her cries of pleasure were frequent and sharp, yelping pleas for him to keep going.