Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bra was the last piece, see-through and lacy like the other parts were. It barely covered her breasts and didn't leave much to the imagination. Her cleavage was very exposed, her chest rising and falling invitingly as he devoured the sight before him.

"Damn..." the voice managed to say.

Mike couldn't even manage that. She looked stunning.

He stared in awe as she moved toward him, an inviting smirk of confidence telling him that she knew damn well how good she looked. Her hips swayed sexily as she stalked forward, stopping just in front of him as her fingers began to deftly undo his belt and jeans. She kept staring up at him the whole time, her gorgeous green eyes boring up into him and laying bare his desires.

She worked the jeans down past his hips, kneeling and urging one foot, then the other, up so that she could completely remove them and his underwear with it. Tossing them away, she stood again, her eyes finding his as she idly ran her fingers across his thighs before beginning to pull up at the edges of his shirt.

Tossing it away, she turned back and looked up at him with the same inviting, confident smirk and began to run the fingers of one hand across his chest, the other sliding down to firmly grip his swelling erection. For several quiet moments she continued like this, staring up at him while she caressed his chest and stroked his cock.

It wasn't but a few seconds before he was as hard as he'd ever been, his cock throbbing painfully as she stroked it. Eventually he grew too aroused and couldn't wait any longer. Leaning down and reaching up with both hands, he kissed her as his fingers pushed into her locks of hair and cradled her up against him. Almost as one, they fell back onto the bed, their bodies pushing against one another as they slowly moved up toward the head of the bed.

Mouths pushed together, tongues dancing and quiet, emphatic moans of encouragement passing back and forth between the two. Hands roamed freely, stroking and caressing across each other, the bed swaying beneath them gently.

They rolled over one another, lost in their passion as their desire took over. She managed to end up on the bottom at last, and he reached down to pull her lingerie panties to the side while she spread her thighs and kissed him feverishly.

The fat mushroom of his cock speared easily into her drenched pussy, a cry of pleasure and surprise issuing forth from her during one of the rare lulls in frantic kissing. He was drawn to look down at her, his eyes opening and seeing her gorgeous green orbs staring back up at him with love and passion.

He slid completely inside, his full length finding its home inside her as she groaned in happiness. His arms slid around her body, burrowing beneath her and clutching her tightly to him as she held him tight inside her, his cock fully in.

Slowly, he began to withdraw his length, stopping just before it came free and pushing slowly back inside. Her approving moan and clutching hands were just an appetizer to how her whole body seemed to be trying to pull him more fully into her and on top of her.

Feverish kisses punctuated their moans of pleasure, each one a pause in the growing symphony of arousal and love the two were creating with each other. Staccato whimpers were alternated with deep grunts of pleasure, whines and cries of bliss as he built up a steady, comfortable pace.

Everything inside him was telling him to go faster, to fuck her harder, but he was determined to keep the slow, torturous pace and give her as many mind-erasing orgasms as he could manage.

Her first one came mere minutes after he'd entered her, the quivering muscles of her pussy contracting down violently on his plunging flesh as she clutched at him.

He didn't slow, but didn't speed up either, his pace steady as he pistoned in and out. Her juicy flesh slurped and squished with each movement, the incredible sensation of their flesh grinding wetly against one another forcing him to concentrate to keep from getting too close.

He didn't stop, though, and kept plunging in and out, her body drawing him in and making him want to never stop. Again and again, he drove deep into her and back out as she lay there and made herself as open to his affection as she could.

"God..." she cried, forcing his eyes back open and boring into hers.

"...Mike..."

He stared hard into their depths, losing himself in the moment as she contracted again and again on him.

"...I..."

He was suddenly aware of familiar sensation; his orgasm approaching. He wasn't about to slow down, though.

"...love..."

Losing the fight as soon as his heard the word, he groaned deeply as he plunged deep and held there for a moment, the orgasm hanging on the precipice as they both stared in open-mouthed adoration at each other.

"...you..." she squeaked, then whimpered weakly for a moment before her eyes rolled back in her head and her clenching pussy convulsed even harder.

"God... damn..." he cried out, his orgasm finally crashing down as gouts of cum exploded deep inside her.

He pulled back, then hammered back down into her, over and over, finally picking up speed as they both got lost to the pleasure and succumbed to the will of their bodies.

After the intense session, the two lay there caressing and kissing one another for an hour more. She'd snuggled up into the crook of his shoulder and the two were just enjoying one another.

Eventually they had to end the pleasurable caressing and hugging. Danni went to the bathroom while Mike went and shut Max's cage, dropping the blanket over it and smiling as he saw the big guy was already snoozing contentedly.

Danni reappeared a few minutes later, sans lingerie, and the two climbed back into bed. Neither spoke, just resumed caressing and enjoying one another.

As sleep crept closer, Mike sighed in happiness and smiled when he realized how lucky he was, even with all of his trauma. Danni was... incredible.

"Yeah, she's a really sweet girl," the voice said. "Perfect."

Mike smiled just before sleep took him.

***

The next morning, he was vaguely aware of Danni getting up before him and disappearing into the bathroom again. He snoozed a bit longer, then slowly worked up the strength to sit up and stretch. A yawn came next, and he finally managed to stand, then walked over to Max's cage and pulled the blanket off.

The oaf looked up at him happily, his stubby tail wagging as quickly as it could.

"Hey, buddy," Mike said, and leaned down to open the cage. He ruffled Max's head as the bathroom door opened.

"What do you think?" Danni asked, drawing his gaze up to her.

Once again, he was speechless.

She twirled around briefly, giggling. A leather collar was secured around her neck, the accompanying leash joined to it and clutched in one of her hands. She was naked, save for the bunny ears on her head, and one other small item. She turned again, her butt facing him and giving him a clear view of the puffball tail protruding from the butt-plug that was very clearly lodged right where it was supposed to be.

"Yeah... okay that's pretty damn hot," the voice said.