Just the Six of Us Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go," she said, smoothing the bottom of the shirt out.

"You sure you don't want something that fits better?"

"This is soft, and its fine," she said, peering down.

"It's... got holes," he stammered.

Danni giggled and nodded. "Yeah, but it's just skin and breasts. Nothing you haven't seen before, silly."

Mike nodded. 'Yep, just breasts,' he thought. 'Wait, that wasn't right,' he thought. "Yeah, I've seen breasts, but you're my sister."

Danni shrugged and pulled the sheet back, intending to crawl in beside him. Mike moved to cover his hard on, and Danni couldn't suppress a giggle. "It's okay Mike,"she said. "You're my brother and I love you."

She leaned over, placing one leg over him and leaning forwards, her breasts against his chest. "It's natural Mike. I notice it every morning, you don't have to be embarrassed. I'm not going to start teasing you about it."

She leaned up and kissed him on the forehead, bringing her other leg up and laying it beside his body, effectively straddling him, his cock pushing against her tender parts, though she seemed to be ignoring that fact. "I'm not the same old Danni that you remember, our relationship has... changed."

Mike nodded, "I know."

"Are you okay?" she asked, relishing the feeling over his erection pressing against her.

"Mmm hmm," he said, his eyes closed. Danni hugged him again and slid off, turning over and giggling to herself. It wasn't fair, she told herself. She so desperately wanted to slide her panties off and let him in, but she knew she couldn't.

Mike groaned to himself. It had indeed felt heavenly, but he knew it was wrong. Wasn't it? She was his sister, it had to be wrong. 'Why the hell does it feel so damn nice being near her, then, genius,' he thought.

Mike's dreams that night were of Danni. She was torturing him, though it wasn't painful torture. She would tear his clothes off and run her fingernails down his skin, almost to his cock before his clothes would appear. Then she would be lowering herself slowly towards his manhood, before raising up just out of reach again.

******

Early the next morning, Mike awoke with a face full of brown locks, inhaling her sweet smell. He felt her soft form tucked up next to him, her warmth seeping into him as she slept, and how soft her skin was from her waist to the feminine rise of her hips.

Mike rose quickly, lest he repeat yesterday's morning wood shenanigans and headed off to the shower. His body was healing quickly, he noticed, looking at his torso in the mirror and reached for his shaving cream and razor.

There was a quiet knock on the door, and a slight creak as a blonde head poked in as it swung open. Beth, also wearing an old shirt of Mike's, smiled and opened the door. Mike nearly cut himself shaving as she came in, glad only in a bra and panties.

"Goddamn, Beth," Mike stuttered, averting his eyes.

Beth looked down at herself, feigning Beth-like ignorance. "Something wrong? I just need a shower."

"Nn... no," Mike stuttered as she entered and reached into the shower, turning on the water. As she leaned over, her breasts wobbled slightly as her arm twisted the knob. She turned as the room began to fill up with steam, waiting for the water to be warm enough, and then turned away from Mike, reaching behind her to unclasp the bra caging her perfect breasts.

Mike, drooling like a fool, finally shook himself from his boob-filled reverie and tried to avert his eyes as Beth began to peel her panties off, quickly stepping into the shower and gasping as the hot water hit her skin.

Mike quickly finished shaving and headed back to his room to get dressed. After pulling clean clothes on, he reached for his cell and thought about texting Emily. Glancing at the clock, he decided that it wasn't too early and sent her a quick text, asking if she'd like to get together tonight. She responded quickly, saying that it would be fun if they went to dinner.

Mike sent a smiley face back, and told her he'd call her later before setting the phone down and heading downstairs. He spent the rest of the morning and afternoon outside, cleaning the pool, mowing, doing other outside work. His thoughts lingered on Danni, however, and he began to feel ashamed. His imagination kept drifting to images of Emma's ass, or Beth undressing to get into the shower. He felt like a pervert, and pushed himself harder, trying to work out the sexual frustration, though his bones and muscled still ached with every move, he needed the distraction of the pain.

Late that afternoon, Mike put away the hedge trimmer and wound the extension cord back up, locked the tool shed up and headed inside to shower. As he entered, Emma was coming in the front door from a run, followed by Danni. Both girls looking sweaty, and tired. Mike stood transfixed as they kicked off shoes and pulled t-shirts off of sweaty bodies until they were in running shorts and sports bras. Finally prying his eyes away, he turned and headed upstairs to shower.

Danni grinned and nodded after Mike's retreating form to Emma, who caught the wink and knew what Danni was implying. Time to torture the little brother a bit. Grinning, Danni turned and headed to the shower that she and Sarah shared.

Mike was pulling the bathroom door closed when Emma stuck her hand in, pushing it open as Mike scowled at her. "Dibs," he said.

"Mm hmm," Emma said. "You don't need help pulling that sweat soaked shirt off?"

"No," Mike said, lamely.

Emma looked at him blankly, and pushed her way inside, not to be deterred.

Sighing, Mike turned and moved back towards the shower. He'd just have to deal with it, he supposed. There was no way he could tell anyone about being turned on by his sisters. It was too weird.

He felt Emma move quietly up behind him and then felt the soft touch of her fingertips near the bottom of his sweaty shirt, gently pulling upwards and peeling the damp garment off of his torso. Groaning, he lifted his arms as she pulled it over his head and tossed it into the laundry basket. He turned, expecting her to be leaving the room at that point, but she pushed his shoulder turning him back away from her before hooking her fingers in the tops of his shorts and pulling down.

Mike grasped quickly at his pants as she started to pull. "Em, what the fuck?"

"I'm helping you, doofus. I've seen you naked hundreds of times, we're twins remember."

Mike eyed her suspiciously over his shoulder and sighed, releasing his hold on his shorts.

Grinning to herself, Emma turned him around and pulled down, "accidently" pulling his boxers with the shorts and leaving Mike covering his manhood, clad only in socks.

"Wow, nice socks," Emma teased.

"Eat it," Mike said, heading to the shower. The steam from the hot water was filling the bathroom.

"Hurry up, I need one too," she said, as he clicked the door closed. Mike groaned from the shower as the water hit his back and shoulders. It felt incredible, but the ache from his muscles was too much and he started to exit.

Emma had peeled her shorts off and was clad in her sports bra and panties, her sweat slicked body gleaming in the bathroom light. Mike groaned again, not from the aches this time, however.

Emma turned and feigned a look of concern. "Still sore, bro?" she asked.

Mike nodded, reaching for a towel and starting to exit the shower.

"Wait, nasty ass! You didn't even shower yet!" Emma yelled. "Just stay there, I'll help you, Jesus."

Mike tried to say something to decline the offer, but all that came out was another groan as a pain shot through him. 'Maybe working outside all day wasn't such a great idea,' he thought.

The door opened wider, and Emma, still in her sports bra and underwear and holding a washcloth, stepped in.

"Turn towards the water," she said, reaching for the soap bottle. Mike nodded, still covering his dick and faced away from her. He was grateful that she'd kept her clothes on, at least. Mike felt the washcloth begin to rub down his body, and truthfully, it felt extremely nice. Emma seemed to be massaging him while she washed him down and cleaned his body. Her hands moved from his head and neck down to his shoulders, back and finally his buttocks.

"Here," she said, reaching for his hand and putting the washcloth in it. "Wash your own ass," she said exiting the shower and grabbing another washcloth.

She stopped just outside the door as Mike tossed the washcloth into the basket, having finished washing what she'd said. "Thanks for the help," he said, starting to pull the shower closed.

"I'm not done yet, genius," she said, hopping into the shower again. Mike groaned again. Emma bent down and washed Mike's legs, her fingers rubbing the soapy rag over his sore muscles, kneading and pushing as she cleaned the sweat away. "Turn around," she said.

Mike obeyed, but kept his hands covering his groin.

"Here, hold this for a second," she said, holding out the rag. Mike grabbed it with one hand and swore softly to himself she began to reach up and peel off her own top.

"Em, what the hell..." he said.

"What, I'm soaked and this thing is starting to constrict. You've seen me naked," she retorted.

Mike closed his eyes for a second, but opened them again quickly and found himself staring down at her small apple sized breasts, her nipples erect. She turned to the side and began to peel off her soaked panties, tossing both over the shower door.

"There, much better," she said. "Turn towards me," she commanded, snatching the rag from his hand again and reaching for the soap.

Mike tried to close his eyes, or tear them from her body but he was transfixed. If she noticed him gawking at her, she didn't say anything.

She began to scrub him down again, starting at his shoulders, moving downwards from his neck to his chest and to his stomach, then to his sides and back up.

"Lift your arms," she commanded, intending to wash his armpits. Seeing his hesitation, she reiterated her command. "Lift!"

Sighing, Mike did as he was told, his semi-erect cock flopping out from his grasp and bobbed up and down. Emma smiled to herself and began to wash her brother, running the rag in his armpits and scooting as close as she could while she scrubbed, moving back over his chest as the warm water cascaded down around them. She squirted some more soap and lowered herself to her knees as she began to wash his legs, seemingly oblivious of the cock bouncing upwards as it hardened, barely two inches from her face. Mike lowered his arms and tried to cover his dick up again, but it wasn't having any of that nonsense and poked out from behind his fingers.

"Sorry," she said as she suddenly reaching up with the rag and grasped his cock, stroking the soapy cloth over it, and then down, underneath to wash his balls. She seemed to ignore the look of consternation on his face and continued to stroke, pretending to wash.

Mike was torn between pleasure and embarrassment, between was seemed wrong but felt so right. Emma continued to slowly stroke him as she stood up and moved close to him.

"My turn," she said, withdrawing her hand from his rock hard cock and handing him the rag. She turned around and stood, her ass brushing against his bobbing cock. When he didn't respond, she turned and nodded her head. "Soap, rag, water, wash. I cleaned you, now you return the favor. We'll call it even."

Mike, desperate to try and think about something other than Emma's hand on his cock, or her face two inches from the tip, gladly squirted some soap onto the cloth and began to scrub her down, moving down her body and to her ass. As he continued to scrub, she noticed how long he was taking cleaning her buttocks and giggled.

"I think my ass is clean now," she said, and turned. "Now the front."

Mike, not thinking clearly, moved forwards and reached for more soap. As he did so the tip of his cock pushed forwards and brushed against Emma's pussy, touching just briefly before coming to a stop in her pubic hair.

Mike, his brain overloaded, stood stupidly, his cock brushing gently against his twin, his arms holding soap and a rag.

"You gonna finish me?" Emma asked.

Mike shook himself back to the present and nodded, bringing the rag down between them and beginning to wash her shoulders, to her arms, and then her armpits and to her stomach, moving away from her breasts.

Emma was going to say something, but decided to let it go, having his cock so close was hard enough not to grab him and force him inside her.

Mike closed his eyes then as Emma took the rag from him. Placing it on a shelf in the shower, she wrapped her arms around her brother and pulled him close, his cock sliding forward between her legs as her pussy rubbed across the top of it.

"I love you, Mike," she said, leaning down as the water ran down both of them.

Once again, Mike had a single picture pop into his head for a split second before it was gone again. This time there the miniature version of himself in the tiny room with no door was standing still, his head in his palms, crying, or so it seemed. It too was gone in a flash.

Mike, his brain doing somersaults, managed to mumble, "Me too," as Emma abruptly exited the shower, grabbing a towel and heading to her room.

Mike, his cock hard as a rock, stood for a few minutes in the shower trying to figure out what the hell had just happened. Finally deciding that he was tired and had probably misinterpreted the whole episode, he left the bathroom and got dressed for his date with Emily.

Choosing a blue polo shirt to go with his favorite pair of blue jeans, Mike kept returning to the past few days events. His sisters were deliberately showing him more attention than normal, and not just regular old sisterly attention. He wasn't going insane, they were being overtly sexual with him. He didn't begin to understand why.

Mike sighed and headed downstairs towards his new truck. What the hell were they trying to accomplish? It felt good, that much was obvious, but were they actually trying to get him to do something with them, or were they just teasing him for fun? He couldn't focus, he realized, and shook the thoughts from his mind.

Sarah was in the washroom when he poked his head in and told her goodbye.

"Have fun on your date," she said, in the same old motherly tone that he'd grown accustomed to.

"Thanks, I should be home pretty early," he said turning and heading for the door.

He climbed up in his truck and smiled as it roared to life. He clicked on a classic rock station, and 'Kick Start My Heart' thundered through his new sound system. He smiled and pulled out of his driveway, heading towards Emily's house, but again thoughts of his sisters began to swirl around in his brain. He kept thinking of Beth getting naked in front of him, Danni's warmth soaking into him, or Emma, sweet, innocent, tomboyish Emma, being so damn sexy.

Sighing, Mike shook his head yet again and tried to focus on driving. He soon arrived outside Emily's small house. He got out of the truck and went up to the door, knocking and waiting patiently. Emily's Dad opened the door and greeted him with a warm smile.

"Hey Mike, how are you?" he asked politely as he held the door open for him.

"Still a little sore, but otherwise I'm okay, sir," he replied politely.

"Emily told me what happened," he said. "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you guys."

"I appreciate that, but I'm just trying to piece things together from before the accident. I only lost about a year or so. You'd think it'd come back, but no luck yet,"he said, following the older man inside.

"Well, give it time, I'm sure you'll remember," he said.

Mike wanted to offer condolences, or to tell him how sorry he felt for his troubles, but it was clear that the man before him wasn't the same one that he remembered from when he'd dated Emily before. He seemed a shell of his former self, almost as if he'd blow over if you touched him.

Emily came down from her room then, looking gorgeous in a red top. "I'll be home after dinner, daddy," she said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek."

"Y'all have fun now," he called, as Emily and Mike headed towards the door to leave.

Closing the door behind them, Mike led her to the truck and opened the door for her. Dinner was at a Mexican food restaurant this time, Emily's favorite, and the conversation was reminiscent of high school, of the dates they used to have, and what they were wanting to happen this time around. Both agreed that they'd like to start dating again.

After dinner, Mike walked her to his side of the truck and was surprised when she leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were soft, and warm, inviting and tender, but there was something missing. Something didn't feel right when he kissed her. It didn't make sense. He'd kissed her hundreds of times, how could it not seem right. He pulled her close and ran a hand along her cheek and to the back of her head, as she whimpered softly in his arms. He knew she loved when he did that.

"I really wish that my first time had been with you," she said, breaking the kiss and staring up at him."

Mike smiled and nodded. "I know. Me too."

"You know, I'm not the same innocent girl that you remember," she said, "But I'm not a slut either. Do you mind if we take it slowly, Mike? I don't mean to tease, but to be honest I don't really know how I feel about myself... physically. I said I'm not a slut, but who knows... maybe I am. Sexually I'm not sure whether I'm just more than averagly experienced from when I was away, or whether I'm tarnished, dirty. I'm sorry, I'm probably not making a lot of sense."

"We can take it as slow as you want," Mike replied, "and you're making a whole lot of sense. In fact, I'm reassured that you want to take the time to work out your feelings. To me that suggests that everything that happened hasn't erased the Emily I knew."

"Will you kiss me again?" she asked quietly.

Smiling, Mike nodded and leaned in, his lips pushing against hers.

The little image of the himself in the locked room flashed into his mind again. This time, however, the image didn't fade. Mike tried to focus on Emily, but couldn't. The picture in his head changed, and suddenly the image of himself was charging towards one of the windows. At the moment of impact a searing pain hit him, and he broke the kiss with Emily, breaking the kiss and grabbing the sides of his head. "Ouch," he said, his eyes squeezed shut.

"You okay?" Emily asked, concern in her voice.

Mike nodded and raised his head again. "Yeah, just a pain in my head," he said. The image of himself picked itself off the ground and backed against the wall again.

He leaned down and kissed her again, then opened her door and helped her into the truck. He walked around and got in as she scooted close to him and laid her head against his shoulder.

Mike put an arm around her as they sat in the parking lot and they kissed again.

In his head, the image charged the window again and smashed into it, a small crack appearing. He grasped his head for a second, but the pain wasn't as intense that time and he dropped his hand back to where it was around her shoulders.

They kissed and cuddled for a few more moments then Mike started the truck. At that moment, the Voice finally broke free of his mental prison. The memories of the previous year flooded back.

"OH MY GOD IT SUCKED IN THERE!" the voice yelled in his head.

Mike groaned in pain as his head spun. Memories flooded back. Danni, Sarah, Emma, Beth, he remembered all of it.

"Oh, my god," he muttered. Emily glanced up, concerned as she saw the look of pain on her face.

"Mike, what is it?"

"I remember," he groaned through gritted teeth.