Just the Six of Us Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily rubbed his shoulder with her hands. "That's good, isn't it? But you're in pain..."

He remembered making love to Danni, night after night, and Emma, her need for him to be dominant. He remembered Sarah, and fucking her in the washroom, and in her room. He remembered Beth in the shower, and finally knew why his sisters were tormenting him.

"How the hell could I forget all that?" he asked out loud.

"Can I help?" Emily asked.

Mike shook his head and tried to breathe deeply. The pain finally subsided, just as quickly as it had come, and he looked up. "Wow," he breathed.

He didn't begin to try and understand what the hell had just happened or how he'd remembered everything. 'The girls must be going through hell,' he thought.

"Emily, I'm really sorry, but I think I better get some rest," he said, pulling the truck into gear.

"Of course," she said. "Whatever will make you feel better."

"It's been a great evening," he said. "Tthings feel really good. I could have kissed you all night long, you know... but I just got a lot of stuff back and I need time to work it all out. These damn headaches... make it hard to function."

Emily smiled and kissed him. "No problem, hun," she said.

Mike knew that she cared about him, and he surely cared about her, but where would she fit into his life with his sisters?

Mike smiled and kissed her forehead, pulling out of the restaurant and headed towards Emily's house. He'd have a lot to think about in the next few days.

As he walked her up to the house, she turned and smiled, leaning in for another kiss. "It's really good to be back here," she said, nuzzling close so Mike could hold her tight."

"It does feel good," he agreed. "I missed you."

"I'm glad you got your memories back," she said squeezing him.

Mike smiled. "Me too."

Pulling away from him, she turned and opened her door. "Thank you for dinner. Text me soon," she said, turning and closing the door.

"I don't think I'll ever understand you. I mean, you haven't gotten any for weeks, since you've not been hearing what the fuck I've been saying. I've been locked away with all these damn memories and the first opportunity you get for some action you sit on your fucking hands."

'She wasn't ready," Mike thought to the Voice. 'You know, I didn't remember that I was actually fucking my sisters...'

"Details man, now get back home and fuck one of them, hell all of them. It's time for some payback."

'Payback?' Mike asked.

"Hell yeah bro, payback."

Mike pulled away from Emily's house and began the short trip home.

'What do you need payback for?'

"We," the voice corrected. "We need payback for the torture they've been putting us through, this time and last time. Don't you remember the shower this morning? That twin of yours definitely needs a fucking spanking. See, we can just pretend that we haven't recovered your memories and seriously fuck with their heads this time."

'You know, normally you're a fucking idiot,' Mike said, after thinking about it for a few minutes. 'This time, however, syou have a point, I have to admit.'

"Hell yeah, bro, you can say that again."

'So back to the situation we find ourselves in, what the hell happened to my memories, and to you for that matter?'

"You were in an accident man. Your brain got bruised or some shit. I'm not a scientist, I'm a horny inner voice. I'm guessing that while your brain repaired itself, access to some memories and some more colorful parts of your personality were disabled. This was rationalized in your own brain by the images you kept seeing of a miniature version of yourself, me, locked in a room with no doors."

Mike was silent for a few long moments. 'That makes sense,' he said at length as he pulled up to his house.

"Alright, champ, you haven't jerked off in weeks, and you are one horny son of a bitch. Danni is in that house somewhere, pussy wet and ready, waiting, no... begging to be fucked by you. She can't get enough of your dick, man, she's ready for you."

'Hell yeah,' Mike said.

"Just don't let the other sisters know that you are back again!"

'You, sir, are on fire tonight,' Mike thought.

"Thanks bro, now go get fuckin'."

Mike hopped out of his truck and unlocked the door to the house. There wasn't anyone in the kitchen, or the living room, and it seemed that everyone had turned in early. He slowly and quietly headed upstairs and to his room. Danni was in bed, her small form curled up in one of his old t-shirts. Smiling, he kicked his shoes off quietly, and began to remove his clothes.

Danni turned over in the darkness and froze for a second, before Mike's voice pierced the darkness. "It's just me, lover," he said.

"Mmmm, good," she mumbled, sleepily. "You scared me for a second." She was still for a second before she sat up in bed and looked directly at him, barely making out his form in the dim light of the moon leaking in from the window. "What the hell did you call me?"

Mike grinned and fell upon her, his lips finding hers and his hands literally tearing the flimsy shirt from her body.

"Oh, baby... you remember don't you!" she whispered loudly. Mike chuckled and reached for the shirt that he'd just ripped from her body.

"The things I'm going to do to you tonight, are to be kept between us, and you'll need to be quiet," he said, rolling the shirt up and beginning to wrap it around her head.

"I duh fink I caln," she said around the tattered remnants of his shirt, a grin plastered to her face.

"Hence the reason for the gag," he grinned, leaning down and kissing her neck and slowly moving lower, his lips brushing against her skin from her ear, down lower to her neck and across her throat to her other ear. He kissed her clavicle and moved across to her other shoulder, his hands moving downwards to pull her panties off.

"You see," he said, "I'm going to be getting some payback from the other three for torturing me these past few days, and for the last time they tortured me. They are seriously going to get it," he grinned, his lips dropping to a nipple and drawing it gently into his mouth. Danni gasped around her gag.

"Oh, fuck," she slurred.

"You must be so horny, baby," he said. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," he said, his lips moving across her breasts and down her stomach, not rushing, just moving methodically and deliberately, taking his time. He wanted her orgasm to be so powerful that she literally blacked out.

Moving slowly downwards, he kissed the tops of her hips, the crease in her legs, and lower to her thighs. She groaned in anticipation, desperately trying to open her legs and push his head between them.

"Oh, god, please," she slurred around the gag.

Mike chuckled again, "Don't worry love, I'll get there."

He moved lower, kissing every inch of her left leg, and then starting back up on the right. Danni was writhing under his touch, partly from being unbelievably turned on, and partly from the anticipation.

Mike pulled his boxers off then and moved his lips back to her stomach. She arched her back again, desperate to feel his tongue on her pussy,

"Please," she squeaked out quietly.

Mike smiled and finally relented, his tongue making a line from her belly button to her pussy, flattening and growing broad and wide as he ran it down her slit, pushing gently inwards before moving back up across her clitoris.

"Chwist in Heaveln," she groaned from around her gag. Mike grinned and wrapped his strong arms around her thighs, pulling her close as he gently tongued her pussy, his tongue pressing in and then flattening against her clitoris, and then alternating by sucking it in his mouth with just the right amount of pressure.

Groaning, she reached down with one hand and pushed his head harder into her pussy, the other reaching for a pillow to stifle her sounds.

"MM CMMMNG," he heard from beneath the pillow and felt her start to twitch, her muscles flexing and convulsing as he sucked gently on her clit.

"OH MY GOD," she moaned.

Mike moved quickly while she was still writhing beneath him, moving up and placing his cock at the entrance to her pussy, wetting the tip and sliding it in quickly.

"Sweet Chwist," she slurred around the gag as she felt his length push into her. "God I've beeln wanting to feel that agailn."

Mike groaned in pleasure as ecstasy crashed down on him. He slid deeply into her, wrapping her legs around him and lifting her gently off the bed, sliding her up as he slid off the bed, standing with her in his arms, lifting up as he slid out of her and then pulling her back down, deeply on to his rock-hard cock.

Danni was emitting guttural sounds at this point, having lost the ability to speak in her absolute pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head forwards as orgasms continued to cause her pussy to convulse on him, and still he lifted her up again, gently pulling her down on his cock, more waves of pleasure crashing over her.

Mike slid her up again and pulled her gently downwards, his cock sending millions of points of pleasure careening through both of them as he pushed in as far as he could.

"Fuck, so deelp," she cried, biting at the gag.

Mike thrust a final time before his own orgasm thundered into him. "Oh, shit," he cried, sliding her quickly up and down on him, her own orgasm strengthening into pulse pounding madness, everything going blurry as she felt his hot seed crash into her and she began to go black, pleasure replacing every sensation until she couldn't feel, couldn't move anymore, every action causing a new flood of pleasure.

Mike gently laid down on the bed, pulling her with him still inside. She clung to his body, their breathing coming in ragged gasps. Finally Mike reached up and gently pulled the gag from her mouth, his lips encasing hers in a tender kiss.

"God, I love you," he said.

Danni tried to tell him the same, but all that came out was gibberish, which caused Mike to chuckle.

"Sleep, my love. We'll talk tomorrow."

Danni nodded, more than happy to fall asleep atop her lover, still impaled by his throbbing cock.

Mike grinned and began to drift off to sleep.

"This is going to be one hell of a fun time," the voice said. "Goddamn its good to be back!"