Life of Mick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt a new sensation on my balls. A second set of fingers were gripping them along with Monique. Then a third set joined. I looked back over my shoulder at Misty's grinning face. The third set of fingers released my balls and let the fingers move along my slippery cock toward Monique's pussy. Monique screeched when Sarah's fingers raked across her sensitive clitoris. Misty giggled and said, "Give it to her, hard. Sarah and I are about worn out. Give it all to her." Monique screeched again and her entire body shuddered into her orgasm. I had been distracted by Misty and Sarah's appearance and I began jack-hammering my cock in Monique's pussy to catch up with her. She was clenching hard on my cock when I groaned over the top of my climax. Monique screamed with each of my cum-shots. She collapsed her chest to the bed trying to slide forward off my cock but I held her in place by her hips and pummeled my cock into her. She and I were gasping for oxygen and when I was done, I let her go and she collapsed flat on her stomach. I let my cock drop down on her ass where it continued to randomly pulse and ooze more cum which drooled down her butt-crack. She giggled when she felt it and waggled her ass back and forth.

Misty wedged her face between Monique's ass and my body and sucked my cock to her lips. She lashed around the knob and shaft with her tongue and then pulled back smacking her lips together. "Yummy. That is one fine tasting pussy." Monique laughed and cum oozed from her pussy. Sarah burrowed her tongue in to lick up the escaping cum. Monique lifted her hips to give Sarah better access.

I laid back on my back and my cock swung over and slapped down on my stomach. Misty and Sarah were now swapping their tongues in Monique's pussy and kissing each other to share the taste. Monique rolled onto her back and Misty and Sarah burrowed their tongues in her. Monique pulled her lips apart and watched her sister and Sarah working her over. From the look on Monique's face, she was about to burst into a third orgasm. As my attention shifted from naked body to naked body, Monique's mouth fell open and her body began to shudder. When Misty or Sarah's tongues weren't buried in Monique's sex, I could see her inner petals clenching on air.

We all settled down after that and Misty and Sarah cuddled up with me laying on my back with my head at the foot of the bed.

Misty and Sarah went to Misty's bathroom to shower. Monique and I showered in the master bathroom. She had her own bathroom but she wanted to shower with me. I didn't object and nothing more happened between us.

I had breakfast going before they had primped and dressed to come downstairs. Between bites, Sarah brought up the topic of a pool party to celebrate Monique's graduation. This was the second time that I'd heard Sarah bring up the pool party. I had overheard her and Misty talking in Misty's shower. From that conversation, I knew that Sarah wasn't interested in celebrating Monique's graduation. She wanted it to be a sex party to introduce their friends to my cock. Sarah seemed to be infatuated with her plan. She was a sexual animal and cocks, tongues, or anything else she could get into her pussy was all she seemed to think about.

I admit that the thought of a house full of scantily clad teenagers made my heart race a little. Monique was so-so about the topic. I stayed out of the conversation and ate my breakfast standing across the bar from the three of them sitting on the barstools. The more Sarah talked about the party, the more Misty seemed to be getting into it and Misty began working on Monique.

Monique adored her older sister and she relied heavily on Misty's advice and counseling. Before breakfast was over, it was settled between the three of them. Graduation was next week so the date was set for this Saturday. The weather was supposed to be hot and humid. It was at this point that I remembered that Hunter and Alexis had set Friday night as our date for dinner. It had been Misty who had suggested that I ask them. Alexis had picked the date from her daily planner.

Misty brightened when I told her. She broke into a huge grin and reiterated how long it had been since the girls had seen them. Misty adored 'Aunt Lexi'. "Is Alyson going to come?"

"I don't know Honey. We didn't discuss it. I can bring it up on our trip to Washington on Tuesday. It would be nice to see Alyson again. It's been years." Misty grinned and nodded.

The conversation diverted from the pool party and Monique and Misty started telling Sarah stories about 'Uncle Hunter' and 'Aunt Lexi'. They were funny stories and everyone was laughing. The party discussion was over and I assumed that with the dinner engagement Friday night, the pool party was off for Saturday. The topic didn't come up again.

It was Sunday morning and I returned to my basement to work on some glitches in the software. I asked Monique if she had time to help me. She had a real knack for tracking down and solving such things. She was pleased that I had asked her. While I cleaned up in the kitchen, the girls went upstairs. It wasn't long before Sarah and Misty appeared dressed in very tiny bikinis. I recognized both bikinis as belonging to Misty. With Misty's much larger breasts, Sarah's top was not all that complimentary to her figure. She knew it too and she was tugging and pulling on it constantly.

Sarah seemed to be embarrassed that she wasn't looking her very best in front of me. Her solution to the problem was to unfasten the top and let it fall into her hands. She set the top on the newel post behind her and ran her hands under her boobs and lifted them as she tweaked her nipples until they were hard. She gave me a sultry smile and looked down at my crotch to see if she was affecting me. She was and it took all my efforts to keep my cock in check.

Misty laughed at Sarah's solution to her problem and she reached behind her back and unfastened her top that was barely containing her large breasts. She bent forward and hoisted them up to her lips to suckled on each nipple until they were long and hard. I pushed my hips to the dishwasher to hide my growing cock. I had no defense against both of them. Sarah giggled. She knew what was happening. My face was hot and I'm certain that it was flushed with both embarrassment and sexual arousal.

Monique came down the stairs and snatched Sarah's bikini top off the newel post and said, "Are you two at it again. Sarah, you are insatiable." Misty and Sarah both laughed and nodded at each other. Monique turned her attention to me pressed up against the bar and said, "I'm ready whenever you are." I nodded and waited where I was until Sarah and Misty went through the sliding glass door to the pool patio. "Come on Dad and bring that 'thing' with you."

I laughed and reached down to make a quick adjustment in my pants and then I pushed back from the bar and walked past Monique to the basement door. She giggled as she saw my condition and reached out to my crotch. I fended her hand away and said, "Come on, we have work to do."

We had been working for over an hour and Monique asked if I wanted a soda or a beer or something. I didn't like to drink and work at the same time, but I told her a beer would be good. I kept working and several minutes later she returned with a soda for herself and a beer for me. She giggled as she handed me the bottle. "They're up there, poolside, going at it again." I don't know how long she had watched them but her face was flushed.

I twisted the cap off and took a long sip as I studied her. Besides being flushed, she was breathing erratically. I asked her if she was okay and she just nodded and took a sip off her soda. She went back to the secondary work-station being careful not to get the soda anywhere near the keyboard. I did the same at mine.

Monique's revelation pulled thoughts of Sarah and Misty together on Misty's bed yesterday morning. They were seething with passion in their sixty-nine. My cock reacted to those thoughts and I looked over at Monique to see if she was watching as I adjusted my cock in my pants. She was vigorously punching the keys with fingers of her right hand. Her left wrist was on her upper thigh and her hand was in her crotch. She was feverishly strumming her sex and I could hear the squishing noises. That made my cock so hard that I couldn't find any comfortable position.

Monique glanced over at me to see if I was watching what she was doing. I snapped my attention back to my computer screen to avoid getting caught. I had to unbuckle and unzip my pants to gain any comfort. Now my boxer shorts were the constriction so I pulled my cock out through the hole and hid it from Monique with my hand.

Monique surged forward on her stool and then snapped her hips back again. She looked over at me to see if I had seen. Her right hand grabbed the edge of the keyboard tray as she surged forward and back again. She quickly glanced at me. This time I was looking right at her. Her face was ablaze in sexual rapture. She closed her eyes as her hips shuddered and pulsed on her stool. She was having an orgasm and it was a big one. She opened her eyes and said, "Daddy? Can you help me? Please?"

She turned on her stool to face me. Her fingers were flying through her sex. Her legs were parted. Her glistening pussy was on display under the hem of her short, pleated, tennis skirt. Vaginal juices oozed out onto the Naugahyde stool. I hadn't even moved yet and she rolled into another orgasm. She pitched forward in response and I pushed off my stool to catch her. Her pleading eyes burrowed into mine as she said, "Please Daddy."

My quick reaction to catch Monique to prevent her from falling left me completely exposed. My cock had been so hard before and when Monique reached down and wrapped her fingers around the shaft, I realized that it was just as hard. She pulled my cock toward her. I noted that her stool was the perfect height for her to pull me right into her pussy and that is exactly what she did.

She pulled my cock to her sex and then wrapped her dangling legs around my thighs and used them to pull me inside her. She was still in her second orgasm and I could feel her clenching as my glans pushed inside her. She groaned hard as I entered her. She was very tight and I groaned too. I'm sure that my cock got even harder as I moved deeper into her sex. She had me trapped with her legs. Her hands went to her big tits and she vigorously groped herself. She was moaning constantly as I started driving my hips forward and back. Her eyes were pinched shut and her mouth fell open to form an 'O'. I could easily imagine my cock sliding in and out of that 'O'.

Monique wanted the pace to increase and she let me know with her legs. I accommodated her as I gripped her hips and used the leverage to drill my cock into her as her body shuddered again and her pussy began clenching in her third orgasm, which seemed to just ooze out of her. With eyes still closed, she muttered, "Oh fuck. That was nice."

She pulled one hand off her tit and pushed it down to her sex and fingered her clitoris as I drove my cock in her. She screeched and throbbed on the stool as the fourth orgasm took control of her body. She was thrashing everywhere and I had to hold on to her or she would be on the floor and none too gently.

I pushed my hands under her ass-cheeks and lifted her off her stool and onto my cock. She grabbed for my neck to hang on. She didn't care where we were going as long as my cock was in her. She pulled her torso to mine and pushed her face into my neck. She was now trying to hump herself on my cock using her legs around my thighs as leverage.

Her head pulled back from me and she had a terrified look on her face. I had seen that face before on her mother just before she erupted in a squirt. She had loved the sensation but not the mess that accompanied it. The look on Monique's face told me that this would be her first and she didn't know what was happening to her. I leaned forward and kissed her as I set her back on the stool. I said, "It's okay, sweetheart. Just let it go." Her eyes were on fire. Her body tensed as her mouth opened in a silent scream only to be replaced by a high-pitched scream as my cock was pushed out and her squirt splattered up my body, soaking both of us. She gathered a huge breath of air and another stream, just as powerful erupted from her pussy. She gathered another breath and yelled, "What's happening to me?" She shoved her hand to her pussy and the next stream was a spray. I got laughing at her predicament. She still had a terrified look on her face.

I leaned down and kissed her and said, "It's okay, sweetheart. It's normal." Her terrified look changed to a look of confusion. Her squirt came to an end and I asked her if she was alright.

"Oh my God. That was intense." I explained that her squirt was a female equivalent to a man's ejaculation. "I was in orgasm when it started. Holy shit Dad. The sensation was awesome. I know I don't have a lot of experience but if that's what a squirt feels like, I want one every time."

I laughed and pointed at the fluid that she had sprayed everywhere. Everything was soaked. I said, "After you clean this up, let me know if you want that to happen every time. Your mother loved them but hated the mess."

I wiped my keyboard dry and went back to work. I hadn't got off but my cock was soft by then. Monique cleaned up and then came back and sat on her stool. Our clothes were soaked and there wasn't much to be done about that. She laughed and said, "It's like water so it cleans up well. I'm glad it's not like your cum-shots." I laughed at that thought. What a mess that would be if I ejaculated the quantity of Monique's squirt.

We went upstairs to our respective rooms to shower and change. When I came down again, dressed in dockers and a button-down shirt, Misty and Sarah were apparently sound asleep, sprawled naked, in separate lounge chairs. I was glad that my yard and pool was completely secluded. I couldn't ignore Misty's fantastic body. It reminded me so much of her mother. She was facing away from me and it was easy to imagine that she was Miranda laying there.

Sarah's body was okay. It was less of everything compared to Misty. Her boobs were much smaller and sagged a little. I chuckled to myself as I thought, 'Well, tits are tits. I love them all.' Misty's tits were much bigger, meatier, firmer. Sarah has a bit of a tummy; not as sleek and sensuous as Misty. Sarah is short, so her legs are short and her thighs are heavier.

Monique broke up my reverie when she came up behind me standing at the sliding glass door. She wrapped her arms around me from behind and squeezed. She kissed me between my shoulder blades and squeezed again. Then she let me go and pushed past me and pulled the glass slider open. She had one foot out the door before I realized that she was naked too. She looked back at me and said, "Come on out and join us. The sun feels amazing. We can work on our tan." She didn't wait for a response from me and sprawled out in a lounge chair beside Misty. Misty raised her head to see what the commotion was and then dropped it back to the chair with a smile on her face when she discovered that her little sister was naked.

My reverie returned as now I compared the naked bodies of my two stepdaughters. They were virtually identical. If I was blindfolded and could only touch their bodies, I don't think I could tell them apart. My hand went to the tingling sensation in my groin. Monique looked toward the slider and waved for me to join them.

The sun did feel good streaming through the slider. It had been a crappy spring that seemed to be one cold and rainy day after another. It was mid-June and finally, we were getting some hot weather. Misty was already on summer break from college. She wanted to goof-off for the summer but I got her a job in my company's HR department. She wasn't too pleased with that. Monique would graduate from high school next week and she wanted to work the summer in the software design area before following in my footsteps next fall. She had already got excepted and they were giving her credit hours for her summer work experience. I suppose it didn't hurt that I had provided a large grant to the college to expand their software engineering program.

My cock had softened as my reverie had turned to summer jobs for my girls. I pulled open the slider and stepped out on the patio. Monique shielded her eyes from the sun as she looked my way. She giggled and said, "Take your clothes off Dad. It's too hot for clothes. You'll roast." I ignored her comment and sat in a regular straight back chair beside a table. The sun was hot but it felt incredible on my face as I closed my eyes.

The heat was getting to me, so I stood up and opened the umbrella that came up through the middle of the table. I adjusted it so that I was in the shade. Now I realized that the three of them were looking at me and then Sarah whispered something to Misty, who laughed and nodded. Misty's laugh pulled Monique's attention to her. Misty looked over at Monique and Monique broke into a grin and nodded. They had some silent communication thing going on but I was pretty certain that all of it was centered on me.

Sarah and Misty pulled their legs off their lounge chairs and swiveled them to the ground facing each other. They both stood and Sarah pushed her hand to Misty's pussy. My heart rate increased rapidly and my cock stirred in my pants. They both turned toward me and did their best cross-over model walk and came around the pool toward me. They stopped on either side of me and cocked their hips and ran their hands down their bodies from breasts to pubic mounds. My cock reacted as any cock would.

Without a word, Misty unbuttoned my shirt while Sarah squatted beside me and unbuckled my belt, and then unzipped my pants. I wasn't wearing underwear and my cock burst out through the zipper, startling Sarah for a moment. She quickly recovered and gripped my cock and started jerking me off. Misty was bent over sucking on my closest nipple. I groaned hard from the attention. I knew the moment that I slid the glass door open and stepped onto the patio that this was inevitable.

Misty squatted on the opposite side of my thighs from Sarah and they both shared my cock. Sarah took the top half and Misty took the bottom half and my balls. Sarah thumbed the 'spot' while Misty began fondling my balls. I glanced over at Monique. She had her feet on the patio on either side of her lounge chair. Her fingers furiously flew through her sex as she stared at my long, fat cock in Sarah's and Misty's hands.

Since Sarah had control of the top half, she bent forward and stretched her lips over the bulbous knob. She continued her hand job and so did Misty. Sarah rolled her head around the knob as she slid on and off. She tongued the 'spot' at the base of my glans and my cock jumped hard from the incredible sensation. Misty leaned in and ran her lips up and down my shaft and sucked one of my balls into her mouth. She batted it around with her tongue and pulled back with a 'pop'. She giggled and said, "Your pubic hair tickles." Sarah giggled around my knob. My head had fallen back and if my eyes were open, I'd be looking at the blue sky. A groan forced its way out of my lungs. I cocked my hips forward trying to push a little more cock into Sarah's mouth. She stayed on the knob resisting my efforts.

When I dropped my head forward with my eyes opened, I saw Monique walking toward us. Her hand was still working in her sex. Even though my cock was fully engaged between Sarah and Misty, Monique walked over and lifted her right leg over Misty's head, and sat down on my stomach. Misty protested, "Hey. Monique. We got this." Monique ignored her older sister and lifted herself and slid down to my hips displacing both Sarah and Misty. Sarah objected as Monique's body forced her off the knob. Monique was on a mission and she ignored the protests.