All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 06'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

Oh a possible marriage proposal in the near future? As always your sexual content was top notch, but man you took Jessie's airheaded/naive thinking to another level this chapter. Like she really annoyed the hell out of me. She deserved more of "Bitch are you serious?" moment from Dexter before the air got cleared. But hot chapter nonetheless. Despite her airheaded mentality I love Jesse's slutty ways

CantShakeTheBeadHeadCantShakeTheBeadHeadover 4 years ago
Great story

I really like this story, and honestly am really glad that Dex is now aware she isn't just telling "stories." It always felt a little..wrong? That Dex didn't actually understand what Jessie was doing. Not to say she shouldn't be allowed to, but it was clear that they each had different ideas of what was happening.

I'm excited to see how he starts reacting to her openness as well as where you go with this! You're very talented and I really love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Nice work, please keep going! I need a Jessie in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If this story is just about her having sex with everyone she meets and dexter is okay with it why continue. I was hoping for some real anger and then reconciliation after dad and dexters best friend had sex - but nope it was ok with dexter. I've lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's the one ?

The main reason 20 and 30 year old males aren't getting married is " If milk is free, why buy a cow ?" Jessie seemed more interested in Don than in Dex. Dex had his chance at the end to set boundaries but chickened out. His relationship with Jessie doesn't seem any different from his relationship with any other girl. Overall a good chapter. I just don't see any reason he would marry her. What's the point ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.

Not sure why the negative comments about Jessie's behavior. The entire story line is about "little white lies", "sex toy", "cum slut". It's just a fantasy. If Jessie behaved more realistic, then what's the fun in reading the story anymore?

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Non sense

No need for any anger or horrible conflict. This is a wonderful fantasy about people behaving the way many of us would love to. Dex is a little slow and his jealosy, as all jealosy, might ruin it all. Get him on board and have his dad help with the inevitable DP that Jessy so desperately needs. Father and son separated by only a thin membrane while cuming together inside this angel... Heaven!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
So far so good

Dex and Don have at least 3 who need to be DPed or at least spit roasted. Jessie needs them to tag team her pussy while John and Eric take turns in her mouth. Donna needs to go Airtight with Eric in her mouth while Dex and Don try to destroy her cunt and ass and John is tied to a chair being belittled by all 3 guys plus Vickie and Jessie. Vickie needs the same treatment as Donna, just maybe not as rough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with other comments

Was hoping to see some real conflict and drama in this chapter when Dex found out about her cheating ways in this one sided relationship. Dex’s sex with others is with her consent and she even encourages it. Her sex affairs are all behind his back, with every man she meets, without any empathy toward his feelings, then she cajoles Dex to be OK with it when he is brain dead having sex. It’s a good fantasy story but it could be better if there were more conflict, remorse and boundary setting reconciliation between the characters when they suddenly realize their cheating is hurting the ones they supposedly love. The author said in one preface that he doesn’t cuckold the main characters so I hope Dex grows a pair in future chapters!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago
Confused!

I can't make up my mind whether I like this story because it's good fun, which it is, or, because I have empathy with the the main characters, which I have , not that I have a 9 ins. dick 7 on a good day. Either way you have written one hell of a story makes me glad I'm on catchup and I can go straight on to check.07. Here I go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was conflicted

I am really enjoying the series. I am big on communication and clear understanding and this chapter in particular highlighted being honest without actual understanding which was twisting me up a bit as I want them to be together.

Then at least some of the big stuff was clarified. She seems book smart but not world smart? And all these other characters (boss, tattoo artists etc) seem to take advantage of that naivete which worries me that someone won't take no for an answer as she can't seem to say no or clearly set personal limits. At this point I would expect Dex to have a conversation with her about lines that shouldn't be crossed or at least clarity about what they should be telling each other. He was honest about the co-workers but she just shrugs off strangers groping her and cumming on her. If she likes it, great, but she should be telling Dex about it to avoid concerns of hiding anything else. Another example being that John will do whatever he wants, eat her ass at breakfast, fingers etc. Dex should know about this as her bf. Not to stop her but open /honest communication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story so far. I like the misunderstandings, the cheating, good action. Love all of Mentalcase stuff so far, and this story is a good one. But like others said, I think at some point Dexter should have a good talk with Jessie. He communicates with her about whats happening for him, and look for her approval. She does all those stuff behind is back, thinking he is so understanding as a BF. Dexter should at some point express when he is hurt, and at least try to draw lines about what flirting should be for him to be ok with. There should be more conflict if he is not on board all the time. There should be consequences. And Jessie would learn from those... or not. And she could still get into those complicated cheating situations, and maybe even finally realize sometimes that she really crossed lines, feel guilt, and it would still be good. They could talk and resolve situations afterward... or hide behind little white lies, and it would be good. But Dexter right now is being way more naive then I think he should be.

but its not my story, and I keep coming for more and appreciate your writing. Keep going!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

wow! What a story! I just can't understand Jessie! So her method of giving her boyfriend a great birthday: 1) Have her bf's dad buy her lingerie which she modelled for him alone but not her bf? (2) She fucked someone else (including his dad) 3 times and then bf got sloppy fourths? (3) She has some low-lives write on her pubis some shit, they have their hands all over her and she gives them both bj's and even pays them for this! So, I hope Mikey NEVER marries her or proposes to her! She's nothing but an FWB! He gets sloppy seconds or worse. He gets absolutely nothing from her except the great chance of getting several STD's.

sennodensennodenover 1 year ago

I generally enjoy this series, but in this chapter she moved from "accidental penetration for a few seconds" not being cheating, to "having sex and having another guy cum inside her" not being cheating.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

Yeah I don't think I can keep going with this. I really tried because I like the writing style, but I can't handle the cheating.

NipkorNipkor8 months ago

Very sexy , Jessie is a dirty little angel 😇. Great story x

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroin3 months ago

Started out interesting but seems to be going downhill into a cuck story. No thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES