Little White Lies Ch. 08

Story Info
A trip to the amusement park, rule breaking, and strippers.
29.9k words
4.68
15.1k
12

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,303 Followers

Jessie

Rousing from her restful slumber, Jessie quietly slipped from her bed and tiptoed out of the room, closing the door behind her so that she didn't wake Dex up from his own much needed rest. Turning from her door, she saw that Donna's was open, and stepped in, not caring in the least that she was still naked from the night before. Her roommate was still sleeping, but John was up and sitting on a chair that she had in her room, looking at his phone.

He looked up as Jessie stepped in, and she smiled as he grinned and shook his head in amusement.

"You're naked," he whispered.

"Well, so are you!" she accused. "Jeez, I can see your dick and everything!" she joked, rolling her eyes and throwing up her hands dramatically.

He smiled, standing and gesturing for her to leave the room as he stood and put his phone on the desk, neither bothering to cover themselves. As he shut the door behind them quietly, he turned and took her hand, leading her to the bathroom.

"What are we doing?" she asked. "I've got to pee."

He smiled and shrugged. "Do what you gotta do," he said.

She sighed, rolling her eyes in playful protest as he stepped into the shower and started to wash. Jessie quickly went to the bathroom and finished as fast as she could manage, not wanting John to come over and start messing with her while she was occupied. It was still a little weird doing that in front of him, but if he didn't care and didn't tease her about it, she didn't really mind all that much.

She finished up and stepped in the shower with him, sliding under the water as he turned and opened his arms for her. Happily, she stepped in and hugged him good morning, looking up as he leaned down for a quick smooch and even kissed him back. It was nice and affectionate, and just what she needed to start her day.

"Wanna wash me?" she asked quietly.

He responded by reaching past her, grabbing the loofah and soaping it up, then proceeding to scrub her down with a wry smile on his face. Obviously enjoying what he was doing, she watched him for a few seconds, amused at how happy it seemed to make him. She sighed happily, closing her eyes and leaning on his chest as he scrubbed her back, enjoying the way he was doting on her.

"Want me to get your hair?" he asked quietly.

She nodded and felt him reach for her shampoo. He held it up, letting her approve what he was going to put in it, and then poured some onto her scalp. Placing the bottle back on the shelf, he rubbed the soap in vigorously, scrubbing her scalp and massaging it all at once. As he finished and dropped his hands to let the soap sit in her hair for a bit, she turned around for him, and swiftly felt his hands moving to start scrubbing again.

"You take a dump?" he asked.

"God, you're so gross," she said, not confirming whether she had or hadn't.

"I'm just making sure my roommate is clean," he protested quietly.

She giggled, then felt his hands begin to scrub all her soft parts down below. He wasn't being very soft with her, but then he wasn't really trying to be flirty. After a few seconds, he spun her around and washed her front, legs included.

Smiling, he stood and began to rinse her hair, running his fingers through it as she stood there, smiling and enjoying it. Hearing him open another bottle, she nodded as he held it up, then felt him pour a bit of her conditioner in.

"You look like you don't need to shave," he said, kneeling back down and looking close at her pubic region. She looked down past her breasts, pulling back on the top part of her pussy and then feeling with the other hand.

"Nah, not yet," she said.

He nodded, then stood, turning around and handing her his soap. She took it without complaint, pouring some into her hands and washing his back, then moving around to wash his armpits and torso. He stood there as she had, not flirting and just enjoying the attention. She got his shampoo and conditioner and poured some onto his head, soaping him up and scratching her fingers against his scalp.

After a few more minutes, the two rinsed off and got out, then went about drying each other off. As she stood up from drying his legs, she planted a single kiss on the head of his cock, then smiled as she stood.

"You're such fun in the mornings," he said. "Donna doesn't get that I like being that guy, you know?"

Jessie looked up at him, moving in close as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the nose. "What guy is that?" she asked.

"You know, doting on someone you care about. Rub their feet, clip their toenails, wash their hair."

She smiled, nodding. "Donna's all about getting pounded into the sheets, honey," she said, smiling as he leaned down to kiss her again.

"Well, at least you let me take care of you like this."

She grinned, kissing him a final time and then walking out behind him. "Would you like some breakfast?" she asked, keeping her voice low so that the other two didn't wake up.

He nodded, then smiled and led her into the kitchen. Patting the counter, he nodded at her and she hopped up, grinning as he went about making something for them to eat.

"Now, you know how much I like doing things for others," she said.

"I know," he said. "I just wanted to be the one doing it today."

She grinned, forcing herself to relax as John went about pulling stuff out to make. It wasn't but a few minutes that went by before Donna stepped out of her room and walked nude into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee before heading to the bathroom without saying a word to either of them.

Jessie giggled, sensing that her friend wasn't quite awake and herself yet. After a few minutes, she came back into the kitchen and kissed Jessie a few times on the lips, then kissed John as he continued cooking. Turning, she moved back to Jessie and leaned into her chest, letting her stroke her pretty, dark-brown hair as she yawned and closed her eyes for a minute.

"Good night?" Jessie asked.

She nodded. "Lots of good sex dreams," she said.

John grinned, turning and winking at her.

"Oh, good grief, Donna. Not only are you two are constantly doing it, you're dreaming about it too?" Jessie asked. "I think you might have a sex addiction."

Donna grinned, and stood up to look at her mischievously, then pushed her back flat on the counter. Squealing in surprise, she felt her roommate bury her face between her legs, and playfully slapped at her to stop. She wasn't though, so Jessie laid back and lifted her legs as if she were laying on a hospital bed with her feet in the stirrup things, spread her legs wide, and let her best friend lick her pussy.

"Mmm, you showered today," Donna said. "I don't taste John's cum in you, so I guess you didn't take care of him?"

Jessie giggled, shaking her head as she looked down.

"That's against the rules, slut," John said over his shoulder.

Donna looked up and rolled her eyes, causing Jessie to snicker again. Her warm tongue slid slowly up Jessie's trough, pushing up hard against her folds and across her hood, then pushing it up and caressing the clit hiding underneath.

"Mmm," Jessie sighed, laying her head back as fingers of pleasure tickled their way through her body.

Running a finger gently down her slit, Donna turned it over, then slowly pushed it against Jessie's asshole until it popped just inside and elicited a whimper of pleasure from her.

"Fuck, you're delicious," Donna said, slurping rudely at Jessie's juicy little pussy.

Sliding it inside a bit, she quickly resumed licking, and rubbed her tongue up her slit and against her clit again, taking a moment to suck gently at it before starting the sequence over. Her finger slid in a bit, then back out, then in again as she licked, eliciting a stream of pleasurable sounds from Jessie as she lay there and accepted her fate.

"Mmm," said John, turning and leaning over as Jessie looked down. He momentarily took Donna's place, slurping at Jessie's pussy as the brunette had, then running his tongue against it a few times.

Donna continued to push her finger in and out of Jessie's ass, and took over slurping at her sopping pussy when John went back to fixing breakfast. Whimpering, she reached down and grabbed a handful of her best friend's hair as she looked up, devouring her pussy and forcing her orgasm inevitably closer.

Groaning, Donna smiled through her ravenous slurping and looked up again, reaching up and pulling hard at Jessie's breast, her finger sliding in her ass again and pushing her over the edge. Her orgasm was nice and strong, but gentle, caressing and washing over her like a wave as Donna slowed to just gently licking against her clit, her finger sliding out as she did so.

Soon, Jessie smiled, sitting up and leaning down to kiss her roommate, who went and washed her hand with a grin. Coming back a minute or so later, Donna kissed her again, but then got a curious look on her face.

"Aren't y'all heading to San Antonio?"

Jessie nodded. "I should wake up Dex. Erin and Alec will be here soon."

"Mmm, let me," Donna said, smiling widely.

Jessie giggled and watched as she walked to the bedroom door and opened it. Hopping off the counter, she moved over and started assisting John in finishing up breakfast. Before long, loud slurping sounds and audible groans of pleasure came wafting from the hallway, and the two chuckled and shook their heads.

*****

Dex

Warm lips encircled one of his testicles, a tongue joining it as a hand stroked his morning erection. Sucking hard, the mystery assailant moved over to the other testicle, rolling it around in her mouth before moving up and latching her lips onto the head of his cock, her hand stroking as she looked up at him, blearily opening his eyes and seeing her brunette locks bouncing up and down.

Groaning, he chuckled and watched as Donna tried to suck the soul from his body, loud slurping sounds filling the room. Her hand stroked her saliva as she drooled on him, sucking hard and sliding her lips part way down his shaft and back up, swiftly moving as if she were in a hurry.

"Jesus," he muttered, wiping the sleep from his eyes and focusing on her as she continued to stare, a curious smile on her face.

With the intensity of her masterful blowjob, he wasn't going to last long, and groaned as she suddenly deepthroated him, his back arching as she forced his cock into her throat, grunting and then coughing as she ripped him free of her.

"Fuck," he grunted, reaching down and grabbing her hair, her breath coming in ragged gasps until he forced her back down, her hands sliding out of the way as he forced his cock into her throat again. He lifted his hips, thrusting hard against her face as he held her there for a moment, then pulled free and let her get a single long breath before sliding in again.

Crying out in pleasure, he felt his orgasm reach its peak and crash over him. Going numb, he let go and felt his pulse pounding as pleasure exploded through him. She swallowed thickly, his cum filling her throat as she silently took everything he had, gulping again and again.

Again and again, he spasmed against her, weakly thrusting at her lips as she sucked and swallowed, not protesting and not stopping until he'd completely finished. Still she sucked, only extricating his cock from her body when she absolutely had to breathe.

Gasping in pleasure, he spasmed as her lips sucked the temporarily sensitive head, but he forced himself to take it as she started to stroke and suck again. Sighing happily, he watched as she continued to suck his cock as if it were her sole purpose in life.

After a few minutes, she had his cock completely clean, and lifted his leg, sucking gently at one testicle and then the other. Standing, she reached down and took his hand, helping him up and to the kitchen.

Turning a corner, he saw Jessie standing next to John, both as naked as he and Donna were.

"Morning baby!" Jessie said, coming up and kissing him excitedly. "Did Donna wake you up properly?"

He smiled, nodding. "It was a pretty incredible alarm to wake up to, that's for sure."

She giggled, nodding. "She came in here and did that to me too," she said, grinning. "Poor John hasn't had any action though."

Dexter chuckled, then laughed as Donna rolled her eyes and went over to her boyfriend and knelt. He chuckled but stood her back up and presented his breakfast options.

"Breakfast burritos," he said. "We got sausage, bacon, eggs, hot sauce, sour cream, and cheese."

"Damn," Dex said. "Okay, Chef John."

A nude breakfast followed, and Dex found that it felt surprisingly good to just sit around naked. Jessie kept rushing him though and made everyone go and get clothes on before Erin and Alec got there. After putting on the stuff he was wearing the night before, he said a quick goodbye and went home to get changed, letting Jessie know that he'd be right back. Once he got there, he got a message saying that they would just come and meet him there, so he quickly went upstairs and got changed. Popping in to tell his dad the plans for the day, he talked for a few minutes and then let him know that he'd probably see him in the morning.

After stopping for a bathroom break and to put on some fresh deodorant and brush his teeth, he went back downstairs and went outside as the other three pulled up. It was quickly decided that they would take Alec's truck, and the four piled in to start their day trip.

The trip down wasn't too bad, and the conversation was nice and normal. Erin and Jessie sat in the back, talking constantly, and Alec and Dex took the front, just listening to the other two. He and Alec had been lifting together for a few months and he knew a lot about his friend. They could probably have spent the entire trip in silence and would have been fine.

The four of them made good time and pulled in just when the line to get in was starting to form. After he and Alec grabbed the backpacks that Jessie and Erin had packed, they headed in and started to walk around. After a few minutes, Dex discovered that his girlfriend was a daredevil, and there wasn't a ride in the park that she wouldn't go on.

"Can we go on that one first?" she asked, pointing at one that looked like a pile of spaghetti.

"Oh... wow," Dex said. "I'm uh..."

"I don't think Dex cares for the scarier ones," Alec teased, getting a chuckle from him.

"Aww, I'm sorry babe," Jessie said. "Well, will someone else ride one with me?"

"Don't worry, Dex," Erin said, "I'm not too wild about those either."

He chuckled, then glanced at Alec, who smiled. "Shoot, I'm happy to go on whatever you like," he said, smiling.

She grinned happily and hugged him for a moment. "You can be my date for today!" she said, grinning as she came up with the idea.

Dex chuckled, smirking at her.

"That sounds fun," Erin said. "Can we trade boyfriends while we're in the park?"

Alec raised an eyebrow, then looked at Dex, who smirked again and rolled his eyes. He didn't have a problem with it since they were in a public amusement park with thousands of other people around. What could Jessie really get up to in there? Not to mention, he trusted both Alec and his girlfriend.

"That sounds fun to me," he said.

Jessie grinned happily and bounced briefly from one foot to the other, sending her boobs jiggling for a moment. Dex sighed and gave her a kiss as she hugged him.

"So, we split up and do our own thing and you and Jessie can go ride all the rides you want, then we meet back for lunch and check in?" Erin offered.

"Okay," Alec said, smiling and letting go of her hand as she kissed him.

Jessie grinned and kissed Dexter once more, pulling down to whisper, "I'll mostly behave myself. I promise!"

Dexter sighed, raising an eyebrow at her as she giggled and went and pulled the backpack off of Alec's back. Briefly switching a few things from one to the other, Dex saw that Jessie had packed his swim trunks, and watched as she switched them to Erin's bag.

"There, now we've got the right suits to go and fool around in the water park if we want," she said, popping it back on to Alec's back.

"Have fun," Dex said, getting another happy smile as the two charged off haphazardly into the park, making for the pile of spaghetti ride.

"That's trouble isn't it," he said.

"Probably," Erin replied. "But at least they'll be in public."

He chuckled. "So... what would you like to do first?" he asked.

She smiled. "Let's go ride one of the easier ones."

"Sounds great," he said.

The two started to lazily walk around the park and look around. Her hand brushed his at one point, and she snickered, seeing him look over at her. Sliding her fingers through his as she clasped his hand, she squeezed it for a moment. There was a giant open-air swing ride that she walked past and looked at him curiously.

"This is what I like to call a "hell no"," he said.

She giggled. "Just testing you."

He smiled as they kept walking past the ridiculous looking ride. "So, how are things with you and Alec?"

She smiled and shrugged. "We're fine. I'm happy to report that he hasn't given up his wish to have a threesome with me and your girlfriend."

Dexter chuckled. "Yeah, I know. He reminds me every time we go lift."

She rolled her eyes. "God," she said. "I get it, I guess. I like sex as much as anyone, but he's like a broken record about it."

Dex chuckled. "Well, you made it a possibility," he said. "You can't show him some ice cream, tell him that he's going to get to have a nice sundae, and then not let him it."

She smirked and glanced over. "That makes sense, but you realize that it's your ice cream that we're talking about."

"I'm not offering it! You and Jessie are the ones that said he could have a taste."

"Mmhmm," she said, snickering.

They were coming to the water park area and he turned to look. "Want to go in there?"

"Maybe when it gets warmer," she offered.

He nodded and they resumed walking.

"You know, you get something out of that proposed threesome," she said.

He smiled. "I know. That's the other thing he mentions when he asks about having one with her. The conversation is usually, "So, when you gonna let me have your girl. You know I'll let you have mine!" And then he smacks me on the back or tries to high-five me."

"And, what's your response?" she asked, looking up at him.

"I just laugh and shrug," he said.

"Not wanting to share her like that?" she asked.

"Well, she's given John head at least twice that I know of," he said. "She had sex with him that night that she had sex with my dad."

She looked at him curiously.

"Yes, I know that you saw things," he said, smiling.

She nodded. "She told me she was going to handle it. It was definitely surprising."

"I know. I'm not upset at you or anything. It's just... been a lot to handle. I have to say... and don't tell Alec about this because I'll never hear the end of it, but... I like thinking about her being such a dirty..."

"Slut," Erin prompted, drawing a smile and a nod in response.

"About her being such dirty slut that night," he agreed. "It's really a turn on."

She smiled. "Well, it was definitely interesting to see up close."

"Did it bother you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No, not really. It wasn't like, violent or anything. I've seen other people have sex in front of me before, and being a massage therapist, you see some junk from time to time. It was just... incredibly surprising with who it was. It was hot as hell, mind you, but he looked... upset by the whole thing. She just looked like she was really enjoying it but was bewildered at the same time."

Dexter nodded, strangely feeling even better about the whole thing. Jessie's dream from the night before had worried him a bit.

She stopped at a drink stand and asked for a lemonade, and he pulled out his wallet to pay.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,303 Followers
123456...9