Little White Lies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec was every bit as handsy as John had been, and he kept a wary eye on the two. It wasn't because he thought they were going to sneak off and fuck somewhere, but just to make sure he caught all the action.

"You know, you look incredible tonight," Dex said, causing Erin to smile as she looked at him.

"I've been a naughty girl all evening," she said, biting her bottom lip provocatively.

Dex raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" he asked.

She nodded, spinning in the chair as Jessie had done a time or two, and straddling him. As she did so, he couldn't help but look down and was amused to see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Erin, you dirty girl you," he said, shaking his head.

She giggled, looking down and sighing as she noticed his bulge was so close to her naked pussy.

"You know," she said, reaching down and sliding her hand in while glancing around sneakily, "I'll bet I could get us into enough trouble right here."

Dexter groaned, feeling her warm hand caress the head of his cock.

A waitress came by, checking on drinks then, and looked down in surprise as Erin pulled Dexter's cock out.

"Wow," she said, grinning and smiling at Erin. "Lucky girl!" she added, spinning away to go back to work.

Smiling, the blonde vixen chewed at her bottom lip, looking around the room as Dex groaned. He started to try and put himself away, but she leaned forward suddenly, her hand stroking as much as she could and pinning it between them.

For a few minutes, she wouldn't relent until finally he was able to get her to focus and slide back into a normal position. She pouted for a minute, but he knew that she realized it was getting too dangerous and had to quit. After a little while longer, the group started to get tired and they decided to head home.

Dexter and the others made their way outside, and he, his dad, and his girlfriend climbed into his vehicle to head home.

"You just want to stay with me tonight?" he asked, looking down at her and wondering what kind of trouble he could impose on her.

She grinned, nodding.

"Papa liked my naughty schoolgirl outfit," she said. "I think I might make him buy me one."

Dex chuckled. "Or maybe a naughty maid outfit you could wear when you clean over at our house."

She grinned even wider and nodded. "That sounds so fun!" she said. "Did you love my dancing?" she asked, sliding closer to him.

Dex nodded, grinning. "I'm definitely going to need a release," he said, winking at her.

She smiled. "Blowjob?" she asked.

He nodded, smiling. Glancing over, he smiled widely and looked at his dad. "You don't mind, do you?" he asked.

His dad smiled wider and shook his head. "I'm getting a great view from this side," he said.

Jessie giggled and moved to her knees. "Just don't wreck us," she said, working his cock out.

Seconds later, she had wriggled down to her belly and had her head in Dex's lap, her warm lips kissing the fat head and working around it affectionately. He grinned, forcing her head a little lower, his cock a little deeper, and causing her to giggle.

"Fuck, I'm damned horny," he said. "I'm not gonna last long."

"Mmm, goody," she said, speeding up and sliding her lips tightly up and down his shaft.

Only a few minutes later, he groaned and nodded as he felt his orgasm reaching its peak. Jessie, her mouth and head working up and down his shaft swiftly, each stroke punctuated with a horny little whimper.

"God... damn..." he grunted, focusing hard on staying in his lane as a burst of cum filled his girlfriend's mouth, quickly swallowed as she giggled in happiness, moaning along with him.

Visions of her being fucked up against the wall filled his head, and his orgasm seemed to go on forever. Finally, he stopped cumming and relaxed, fighting even harder to stay in his lane. She grinned, cleaning him up as best she could and then sitting up like nothing had happened.

Quietly, the three drove the rest of the way home in silence. When they got there, Don immediately went to his room and shut the door, calling out a "Good night and thank you!" to the two before they went to Dex's room.

"Mmm, thank you for a great night!" she said, snuggling nude against him a few minutes later.

"Thank you for being the perfect girlfriend," he said, smiling.

She giggled and kissed him a final time, turning over and spooning back against him.

**

The next morning, Dex awoke and looked around, not seeing Jessie in bed. A mild headache greeted him, but he stood and looked around for signs that she was still there. Her clothes were laying where she had left them, so unless she walked home naked, she should still be somewhere in the house. Smiling, he briefly wondered if she was misbehaving and quietly went over to his door.

Pulling it open as silently as he could, he listened quietly and heard the telltale sound of his dad's shower going.

Creeping silently down the hallway, he paused just outside the door to his bedroom and listened. For a full minute, the only noise he heard was the sound of someone in the shower but then a giggle reached his ear, and he knew she had to be in there with him.

Dex grinned widely, wondering just how much she was breaking the rules.

1...456789