Little White Lies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you happy you were dragged out with us, Papa?" she asked.

He smiled widely. "I was a bit leery at first, but your friends don't seem too crazy for me. I'm having fun. I appreciate you putting up with my old ass."

She smiled, grinding her soft parts on his thick, iron shaft. "I'm assuming that hard-on I'm feeling right now means that you're enjoying me?"

He nodded. "That outfit," he said. "The dancing is awesome, but that outfit really hits me in a good place."

"Oh, really?" she asked. "Maybe my Papa will buy me one and let me clean in it sometime."

He smiled. "That might not be the best idea, Spitfire. That might lead to more... interesting times in the kitchen."

She giggled. "Oh, we can't have that now can we."

He smiled, shrugging. "Definitely not. I know for damn sure that I wouldn't put up too much of a fuss if you tried to instigate things," he said, surprising her.

She sat back. "Don, you bad man. And here I thought you were over me and didn't want to cause any more trouble."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "You... young lady... have trouble written all over you."

She giggled, nodding. "That's for sure," she replied.

A quiet, intense moment passed between the two, and she smiled, looking intently at him, thinking about how much fun she could have wearing this thing. She would have to go and get one herself if he or Dex didn't buy her one.

Several more minutes passed as they sat and watched the fun, Jessie sitting in Don's lap, facing the same way as him. She felt happy, relaxed even, as she sat in his lap, enjoying the gentle rise and fall of his breathing.

"So, are John and I gonna get a turn?" Alec asked, causing Jessie to look over at Dex. He seemed to be listening to Donna, who put a hand to his face to keep him from looking away.

She giggled and looked over at Erin, who winked and nodded.

"What do you think, Papa?" she asked, leaning back and nuzzling his cheek. "Should I stay here and grind my pussy on that yummy feeling cock of yours or should I go and share with the other boys."

Don groaned behind her, his hands pulling at her hips. "Part of me wants you to stay," he said, making her giggle. "But... it's only fair. I think you might have to go dance for them, but it's honestly your decision, Spitfire."

She grinned, turning and kissing him on the cheek again. Glancing back over at Dex, he managed to get free of Donna and winked at Jessie, instantly making her feel better as she saw his smile.

Moving over, she started to dance for John, who grinned and was as handsy and flirty as he always was. After a few minutes of being groped and grabbed, she finally giggled and pulled away. Glancing over, she saw that Donna had gotten up at some point and had gone to sit in Don's lap.

John, grinning widely, slid his chair closer over to Dexter's and watched as Alec moved his chair back, letting her slide in front of him. John had managed to get her bra open when she was dancing for him, so she clipped it back in place to have something to pull off for Alec.

Starting in the same manner as she had for the other three dances, she looked back seductively, seeing Alec's wide smile as she bent over for him. Winking, she spun back around and pushed her butt back into him again, then went through a few moves that the strippers had shown her and the other girls in the back.

She felt him grab both sides of her hips at one point and pull her down as she was rubbing against him, then spun around to get a look at what he was trying to do.

Grinning, she slipped her bra open and let him get a face full of cleavage, figuring that since Dex had actually fucked his girlfriend, she owed him at least that much.

"Goddamn you are sexy," he said. "I can't wait to have you."

Jessie giggled, sliding down in his lap and grinding against his bulge. "Patience is a virtue," she said, winking and caressing his chest before flipping her hair and undulating on top of him.

Turning around again, she began to move her butt up and down his lap, feeling his hands come around and grab her breasts as John had. She glanced over at Dex and saw that Erin had moved over, and was sitting in his lap, smiling and talking quietly with him.

Trying to be sneaky, one of Alec's hands snuck down underneath as she pushed back against him, and she giggled as she felt him try to pull her panties aside. Spinning out of his grasp, she turned and took a seat in his lap, putting her arms around him and smiling.

"So... when do you think I'll get to have some fun?" he asked.

She smiled, shrugging. "I'm not sure. It's not really my choice, is it?"

He chuckled. "You're the only chick I know that would think that having sex with someone wouldn't be her choice."

She smirked. "Oh, you know what I mean."

Alec nodded, glancing over at the two as he slid a hand to her thigh. Smiling, she raised an eyebrow at him at he slid it up her leg.

"You know, I really had fun last weekend. I just wish I could have enjoyed being in the same bed with you."

She nodded. "We could have flirted a little at least, Mr. Sleepyhead."

Nodding, he surprised her by leaning down and taking one of her nipples into his mouth. She giggled and shook her head as she watched him, amused.

"You're all about pushing boundaries tonight, aren't you?"

He nodded. "I'm not trying to hurt anyone," he said. "I just know things. Interesting things."

Smirking, she looked down at him. "Like what?"

He smiled widely, glancing up at her. "Well, I'm pretty sure that my girlfriend and your boyfriend had sex that night," he said.

Her eyes went wide for a split second, and she tried to hide her surprise. He saw her, though, and grinned. "You already knew!" he said quietly. "Ha!"

Sliding his hand up, she felt him push them down between her legs and against her soft, wet panties.

"How did you know?" she asked, trying to focus on the conversation and not how nice his fingers felt in that moment.

He chuckled. "She had it written all over her face the next day and all the way home. She was in fucking dreamland and on cloud nine. Only a good orgasm makes her act like that, and even though I made her cum that night, it wasn't strong enough to be the reason why she was acting like she was. Plus, I got up and went to piss, and I could see that she was breathing heavy and wasn't asleep, and your boyfriend had a really big bulge underneath the sheets."

Jessie smirked, feeling him pull his hand back. "Be that as it may, Dex seemed to think it was a dream. She confided in me that she was pressing him to keep it a secret so that you didn't hound me for sex."

Alec chuckled. "That's not really fair, but she's not like other girls. But seriously, I'm not some creep that's going to stalk you and come over to your house unannounced," he said. "Come on. I'm not upset. It's not like I can really blame her, or him."

She smiled. "You're really understanding."

"Well, they were in the same bed, and to be honest with you, she likes to fantasize about fucking him sometimes, so I knew something was going to happen. The only thing I'm a little irritated about is that I was sound asleep for it."

She smiled and looked at him, not convinced. "It doesn't bother you that she's not admitting what happened?"

He smiled, sliding his hand back and rubbing her pussy gently through her soft, wet panties. "Not at all. That's kind of what I like about it; the idea that we're doing something wrong, you know?"

She grinned and shrugged. "Look who you're talking to. People tell me all the time that my flirting is cheating, but I don't agree."

"Plus, Erin is... tempestuous..." he said. "She can be a possessive little bitch, and downright nasty when she doesn't get her way. But she does some really freaky shit in bed and lets me get away with a ton of things. And, who am I kidding. She's really out of my league and I know that I'm lucky to be with her."

"You're still a good boyfriend, from what I hear, and you have rights too," she said.

"I know, but I'm good with it. I know about it and I expected it to happen. Your boyfriend is a good-looking dude and, not to sound gay or anything, he's got a nice looking dick."

Jessie burst out laughing, causing her to cover her mouth as he grinned, watching her.

"I'm serious, though," he said. "I'm happy with what I've got to work with, but it ain't the prettiest sumbitch in the world. I was watching you guys the other night and I could just see that Erin would really enjoy how big he is. Like... he's probably fun to just... blow for no reason, you know?"

She nodded. "I'm biased, but you're right. I love sucking cock, but bigger guys like Dex are definitely more fun for the girl. There's more to work with, more to have fun with."

"Right," he said, grinning. "That means more fun for her, and more blowjobs. So... when Erin came home and told me all about how you convinced her that she had to see your boyfriend's big dick, and then hearing about how intense the sex scene with Donna was, I knew it was just a matter of time. You should have heard how much she was enjoying talking and describing it. She immediately started to jerk me off and like... seduce me. It was out of the ordinary, you know. I don't need seducing, but she was being so... affectionate and was just so turned on. Then we started having sex and she was begging me to fuck her harder and just letting me do so much more kinky shit than we normally did."

Jessie grinned, nodding. "I figured you guys were going to have a good time that night."

He grinned, his fingers still gently rubbing at her pussy. He pulled them back though and placed his hand on her thigh.

"Then, I meet the guy and he's just the nicest dude ever. I'm like... fuck... man, can't you be a dickhead or something?"

Jessie giggled again.

"So, like I said," Alec said, "I expected her to do something that night, and I was pretty sure she did. And, honestly, I'm good with it. I really am," he said, seeing her looking at him intently. "I was planning on fooling around with you that night, but I guess the sex and swimming took it out of me. My own fault," he said with a shrug.

"You're giving up on it then?" she asked.

"My threesome?" he asked. "Hell no. I'll sneak you away from Mr. Donkey-Dick one night and me and Erin can have our way with you."

She grinned, sliding over to straddle him again and rub her wet panties and throbbing pussy against his bulge. "You want to have me and her at the same time? Alec, you naughty boy," she said, grinding hard against him as she put her arms around his neck.

He smiled; an eyebrow raised.

"So, what do you want to see me do when you steal me away?" she asked. "You want her to eat my dirty little pussy?"

He nodded, seemingly unable to find the words to speak, watching her intensely.

"Or is it the other way around, and you want to jerk off and watch me eat her out."

"God... both," he stammered.

She grinned. "I can see you jack-hammering my tight little pussy while she's sitting on my face, squirming and squealing. And baby, you should know that I definitely eat pussy better than anyone else she's been with."

He groaned, closing his eyes, and for a moment she thought he might be having an orgasm, but then he chuckled and opened them again, shaking his head.

"Am I causing problems?" she asked, smiling innocently.

He laughed and nodded.

"Well, don't worry. I'm sure you'll figure out a good time and place to get flirty with me. But you realize that it's just me. It's not like I'm going to be any different than your girlfriend, you know. It's not as if my pussy is made of satin or something."

He chuckled, nodding. "Doesn't make me want you any less, sexpot. Thanks for the dance, Jess. You're one sexy little slut."

She giggled, then leaned down and nuzzled his cheek. "Thanks, handsome. Just don't make having me cause you to lose Erin," she added.

He nodded, his smile fading, but a look of acceptance appearing on his face. "I won't," he said.

She smiled and stood, then turned and went to go and sit in Don's lap. Before long, Alec and Erin announced that they were going to head out, and the rest of the group quickly decided to follow. After changing back into her little black dress and giving back the loaner outfit, they got ready to go.

As they were walking out, she noticed that Erin was adorably affectionate with Alec, and Jessie smiled, feeling better about their relationship than she had recently. Alec had a healthy outlook on what had happened and didn't hold any ill will toward her boyfriend. Smiling, she slid over and took his hand as they drove home, leaning into his shoulder.

*****

Dex

"Mind if I join you?" Donna asked, sliding down without waiting for him to reply.

He chuckled, pulling her to him and wrapping an arm around her waist. Jessie was undulating and rubbing against his dad, making him smile while he watched her.

Dex focused on Donna then, sensing her looking at him.

"You doing okay with all that?" she asked, gesturing over her shoulder to Jessie.

Considering how he actually was doing, Dex nodded after a few seconds. "Jessie's gonna "Jessie" right?"

Donna grinned, nodding as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, then wiggled around a bit, getting comfortable, her breasts jiggling enticingly up in his face.

"Actually, can you keep a secret from her?" he asked.

She smiled. "I like the sound of that," she said. "I get leverage on you. I can make you come over and fuck me whenever I want."

He shot her a confused look, "I do that already."

Giggling, she shrugged. "It depends on the secret," she said. "If you're going to break up with her, then no."

He sighed. "I'm serious, nutcase," he said.

She grinned, nodding at him. "Yes, baby, I can keep a secret."

He smiled. "Good. Because if you don't, I'll stop fucking you."

She frowned, then scowled at him. "That's just mean," she said.

"Then you better keep my confidence," he said, sighing deeply and partially wondering if telling Donna was a great idea. "I've been trying to figure out a way to... open myself up more to Jessie's... proclivities."

Donna nodded, immediately understanding what he meant.

"I've noticed more and more that I'm getting really turned on watching her when she's being, well... Jessie... with other guys."

"Even your dad?" Donna asked.

He chuckled. "Honestly... yes. It's weird, I know but... what am I gonna do."

She grinned. "So..." she prompted.

"So, I realized tonight that I like it more when she doesn't ask permission. At least I think I do." He sighed in defeat but then shook his head and looked at her. "I want to test it, but I can't really tell her to do that, because that would be giving her permission and defeat the purpose, you know?"

She thought for a moment and then nodded. "I see what you mean."

"Honestly, I was hurt by what happened between her and my dad, but that was only at first. Once I got through all the stupid, male jealousy issues, I realized that it was really hot hearing about how intense and raw their... well... fucking... was."

She nodded. "So, what are you telling me for?" she asked.

"Well, I want to test my theory. I need her to get into those kinds of situations and I don't want to wait for months."

Donna smiled. "You want me to manipulate her a bit like I did when John came in her mouth?" she asked, reaching down between them to shove her hand in his pants and grip his cock. "Fuck," she whispered, laying her head on his shoulders. "How much trouble would I be in if I just started fucking you right here, baby?"

Dex grunted, pleasure coursing through him at her touch and the memory of the story. "Fuck... focus," he groaned. "I need her to do some Jessie-level shit so that I can see if my theory is correct. I don't want her to just start fucking a stranger, but... I don't know... I need to see if I'm going to be able to handle her "slipping" or if we both need to start working on reigning in our sexual activities."

Donna smiled. "I'm glad you came to me about it," she said, sighing. "I'm a little touched, actually."

He smiled. "Well, I do care about you, Donna. We're friends, right?"

She smiled, nodding. "You're such a good guy, Dex."

He rolled his eyes. "Sometimes, I wanna be a bad boy, you know? Leather jacket and shit."

"Honey, with that dick out... you are a bad boy," she said, pulling her hand free and smiling widely at him.

He chuckled and nodded appreciatively. As she turned, she glanced over at Jessie and nudged him. Looking over, he saw that she'd finished dancing for his dad and was sitting in his lap, talking and smiling with him.

"You know, the man she's sitting on right now has had his cock inside of her," she said, turning and grinning at him wickedly.

"Mmmm," he replied, looking hard at her as her processed what he was feeling.

"Inches from where she is now, in fact, his cock was ramming hard inside her tasty little cunt," she prodded, looking at him curiously, as if studying him.

Dex smiled, feeling the rush of pleasure and arousal filling him, and had a momentarily impulse to throw her to the floor and start fucking her. She smiled, recognizing the look he was giving her.

Jessie, focused on Don, didn't see John and Alec look over at Dex and get his attention. They gestured to Jessie and held their hands up in a questioning manner, asking if they could get dances. He smiled, nodding.

John grinned and slugged Alec in the chest, grinning widely and sitting back in his chair, waiting for her to finish with Don. Looking over again, he saw that she'd spun around and was facing forward, his dad holding her and the two talking quietly.

After a few minutes, Alec grinned and looked over at her. "So, are John and I gonna get a turn?" he asked.

She giggled and after talking with Don a bit, turned to look at Dex, but he had been forced to look at Donna again, who smiled.

"This is the first step," she said. "You can't give consent, remember?"

Dex chuckled, seeing Jessie out of the corner of his eye. She seemed unsure, wavering. Donna made the mistake of looking away for a second and he glanced over and winked at her, knowing it would make her feel better. It wasn't exactly consent, but... baby steps.

Slowly, Jessie walked over to John and smiled, starting to wiggle and dance for him to the beat of the music. He and Donna watched quietly, smiling and enjoying her warmth and softness as John enjoyed Jessie.

He figured she was going to get naked again, but she only stripped her blouse off. John didn't seem to care though, and brazenly grabbed her breasts as she wriggled in his lap, causing her to giggle.

Donna whispered naughty things in his ear while they watched, telling him how much she wanted to fuck him and the like.

After a while, Donna smiled and kissed him on the cheek, then stood and went over to sit in his dad's lap without a word of explanation. He followed her with his eyes and watched as she reached down and pulled Don's hands up to her chest.

He chuckled, then turned to watch as his girlfriend continued to give one of her roommates a lap dance.

As the song finished, she kissed him on the cheek, and he was surprised to see that he'd missed John getting her bra open. She clipped it back and went over to start dancing for Alec. As she did, Erin smiled and made a beeline for him, sitting down in his lap and turning to watch.

"So, how are you?" he asked.

"Horny," she said, smiling. "I don't suppose I could convince you to fuck me in the bathroom right now."

He smirked. "I don't think that's such a good idea."

She frowned. "I guess I'll have to settle for Alec," she said with a sigh.

"Poor thing," he said, "Having to settle for your boyfriend."

She smirked back at him and the two turned to watch Jessie work her magic. The scene was extremely exciting for him, and he found that he loved seeing how people responded to her.

1...456789