All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 10'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update timeline

When is the Ch11 coming ...?

jonbogeyjonbogeyover 3 years ago
Nicole please

I need Nicole to fall. Waiting for him to get her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, but the last paragraph?

John gets first dibs on jessi’s ass?? Nooooooo

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Why only 5 🌟 should be 500 great series thoroughly enjoying it.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

Although I like the series I think John being her first anal should cause some problems. I know she was weary about Dex's size but that really the only first she had left to give him. Made me sad especially since he wasn't even in the room to see it happen. I think he's gonna find out later and have an issue which would be completely understandable. Although I'm sure they will work through it and will probably remain friends with John, I see him taking more and more liberties with Jessi's nature than Dex could be comfortable with. Getting into Dex's mindset I see it being a big problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like most of what is in all of the chapters in this story. But it seems like there are one or two things in every story that either piss me off or I think - no Dex won't like that - and then he just acts like everything in the world is great or could care less. Anyway - pretty good stories but I always leave thinking - maybe the next story will be better. Maybe that's the authors hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Love you connecting this story to "My Sister Made Me" and by extension "Lucky Guy", thus creating a shared universe of stories.

Look forward to your next chapter in all three of these now linked stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cuckold

I knew it was just a matter of time before Jessie would finally turn Dex into a cuckold like John. She’s even doing things (like anal) with John that she doesn’t do with Dex without his full consent or feeling any guilt. John’s not much of a friend either since he doesn’t ask either of them if it’s OK. Be interesting to see how Dex and Jessie navigate a sexually open relationship without prior consent, boundaries or empathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
when's the new chapter coming?

when's the new chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter of fulfilling Donna’s fantasy is basically a take off from Lucky Man where in that story they characters act out sexual fantasies at every group sex get together. While these fantasy sex enactments are a fun read for their sexuality, both these stories lack the drama of conflict and consequences for the supposedly together loving partners. You would think that after 10 chapters this story would be heading somewhere besides everyone just having sex with whomever they are with at the time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES