Little White Lies Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie giggled as she watched, still clearly not knowing what was going on.

Dex kissed her again, then whispered, "I love you," in her ear, then led her around the couch by the hand.

She looked up at him expectantly, then over at Jack, then again back at Dex.

"So..." she said, frowning.

"Get over there and suck his dick you little slut," Dex said, reaching down and smacking her on the rump.

She yelped in surprise but then giggled and immediately moved over to where Jack was comfortably sitting. Her hands were at his crotch immediately, and Dex watched happily as the two worked together to get his jeans off, followed quickly but his underwear and his shirt. He watched Jessie lowered her face to his brother's crotch as the shirt was tossed away.

"Mmm... I think someone must have had some fun with Daisy on the way to Dallas," she said, turning to look at Dex, then back at Jack, licking her lips as she did so. "Yep, that's definitely pussy I'm tasting. And cum!"

After she confirmed that, she lowered her face back down to Jack's crotch and began to bob her head up and down in his lap. Dex was content to watch for a few minutes as Jessie alternated stroking his brother's swelling member with rapaciously sucking and slurping on it as if she hadn't had any dick in months.

Eventually, he moved around behind her and knelt down, his hands moving her hips up and eliciting a giggle of delight as she wiggled her ass at him. He moved her to her knees, effectively putting her in a form of doggy-style, though she was still blowing his seated brother.

"No holds barred," Dex said, looking up at him. "Get as rough as you please with her."

Jessie moaned weakly at the words, then seemed to try to encourage Jack to do just that by sucking his cock even more enthusiastically.

Dex ran his hands across Jessie's curvaceous ass, slowly drawing his fingers inside her panties and easing them slowly down. He took his time doing so, moving at a painstaking pace. He smiled as the gem-capped butt plug came into view, followed quickly by her damp pussy, already dripping with arousal. Eventually he urged her panties down to her knees, then lifted each and worked them off completely.

That finished, he stood up and took his own clothes off before kneeling back down and watching the fun as Jessie wriggled back and forth in place expectantly, her head bobbing swiftly up and down in Jack's lap.

Stroking his cock, Dex knelt again, eliciting another delighted whimper as he put a hand on Jessie's rump and announced his presence again. His fingers squeezed the ample pale flesh, contorting it easily. He smiled, watching it jiggle a bit as he released it, then raised his hand and gave her a healthy smack on one cheek. She whimpered in response, and he heard Jack groan in pleasure.

Using a single finger, he tapped the gem-cap directly on the head, sending a visible shiver racing through her body and causing her to groan around the fleshy spear sliding in and out of her mouth in that moment.

He ran the finger down, idly teasing it down her slit and back up, then tapping on the cap again. Briefly clutching it, he pulled on it a bit before letting go and heartily smacking her other cheek.

He'd been fully erect from the moment she'd started sucking Jack's cock, but Dex wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of being fucked just yet. Instead, he gripped the base with his rump-smacking hand and began to run the swollen crown up and down her slit, sending a shiver through her again and causing her to whimper pitifully. After several strokes, she lifted her head up and began to turn. She'd even begun to say something before Jack grabbed her head and roughly forced it back down into his lap, his cock no-doubt buried deep inside.

Moans wafted up from her wriggling torso and head, and Dex smiled, seeing her resume hungrily sucking and slurping at the cock she was being given to pleasure.

Still... the sight of her pussy waiting there for him was too much not to take advantage of, and Dex began to push slowly inside, the warm, tight flesh prison feeling like he was sliding his cock into the most pleasurable place he possibly could. A shudder raced up her body again and he managed to force himself to pull back out.

Again, she tried to turn around to scold him, but Jack's hands forced her back down where she belonged. In response, she whimpered pitifully but nonetheless went back to enthusiastically sucking cock.

Over and over, he teased her cunt with the head of his cock, and though he himself was aching to pound her senseless, he continued to force himself to hold off. He was going to stick to his plan. She continued to try and scold him each time he teased her, but Jack routinely forced her mouth back down until it became clear that she wasn't going to get her way, even though it was abundantly clear that she was enjoying the whole act.

Her pussy was literally dripping wetness onto the carpet as Dex thwapped the head of his cock down on the gem-cap a few times. He looked up, seeing Jack relaxed comfortably, Jessie's head bobbing fervently up and down. Jack was resting his hand on the back, encouraging her almost violent movements.

With a nod of his head, Dex got Jack's attention, then reached forward and grabbed both of Jessie's arms, pulling her up and standing with her. She gasped, automatically reaching back and gripping Dex's cock, then trying to turn around to get at him.

"Fuck you," she spat. "Give it to me!"

Dex laughed, his hands tightening in her hair and around her arm. She whimpered as he pulled both tightly, his body sliding up against hers, his cock nuzzling safely against her back.

"You want to get fucked?" he asked.

"Please baby," she whined. "I've got to have it! You're being so fucking mean not giving it to me!"

"Good girl," he said, kissing her neck.

She whimpered, leaning her head away to give him more space to kiss. He didn't take the bait though and pushed her forward roughly instead. She whimpered again as Dex went about maneuvering her down onto the couch, Jack moving his legs closer together as her knees slid down the outside of his thighs.

"Fuck him like you wanted me to fuck you just now," Dex said lowly, bending over to speak into her ear as she slid down to Jack's lap.

"Fuck... baby..." she groaned. "I love you so goddamn much," she whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck him," Dex said, laughing. "Get his dick inside your pussy!" He reached down and spanked her on one cheek again, eliciting a cry of pleasure.

"Oh God..." she moaned.

Dex watched as his brother clamped his hands down on both of her hips, a moan of pleasure coming from her. He pulled her down without hesitation, his cock plunging deep into her pussy and causing her to shudder. Her body quivered in a wave from top to bottom as she leaned forward and began to madly kiss Jack.

Dex stepped back again, idly stroking himself and watching as his brother worked Jessie's incredible body up and down, fucking her as roughly as he could considering the position that they were in. In only took a few seconds for Jessie's body to begin to shake, her yelps of pleasure increasing as an orgasm consumed her.

That was the moment that Dex had been waiting for. He moved forward, deftly sliding his fingers around the plug and easing it free. Dropping it behind him, he stroked the ample pre-cum already on his cock around the mushroom, the film glistening as he checked his work.

Then, he moved into position, not caring at all how close he was to his own brother as he tenderly caressed her asshole with the shiny head of his dick.

"OmifuckingGodyes!" she cried, her hands moving back to reach for him. He didn't deny her this time, letting her pull him close and driving the head of his cock deep inside. He'd been planning on going slow, letting her adjust to his size, but she obviously had other ideas.

In seconds, he was completely buried in his girlfriend's curvaceous ass, his brother grunting in pleasure from his own cock being swallowed wholesale by her convulsing pussy.

"Ohfuck... ohGod... oh... fuck me," she cried, arching her back. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! OhGodohGodohGod!"

Dex would have laughed at the absurdity of it all if he hadn't been enjoying himself so much.

"Fucking sexy little cunt," Jack groaned.

"Pinch them harder!" she cried.

"Christ," he grunted.

Dex knew that he must have acquiesced as Jessie moaned again, her hips gyrations picking up more and more speed.

Somehow the three eventually ended up on the floor, Dex didn't really register when it happened though. Jessie was still mounted on Jack's shaft, and he himself was crouched behind her. Both he and his brother were hammering in and out as best they could, though they were positioned awkwardly. She'd lost the ability to speak though and could only barely support herself on Jack's chest as they had their way with her.

Her initial orgasm had been kicked into high gear as Dex had entered her rear, and it seemed to be drawn out over a much longer time than he thought possible. He could feel her muscles twitching from the moment he entered, but then he felt the odd sensation of an anally induced orgasm.

She was jelly in their arms, and they would have been able to easily get her into any position they desired. Eventually, Dex slid free and stood, disappearing to the bathroom to wash his dick and drying it with a fresh towel. That done, he exited the bathroom and started for the living room once again.

He found Jessie still grinding away on top of Jack, though they'd slowed considerably.

"He won't cum," she said, frowning up at Dex. "I've come like... half a dozen times and he won't even fill me once!"

Dex chuckled.

"Bitch... I told you I already came when I was Daisy," Jack said, his hands moving up around her neck and pulling her down to him.

"I can vouch for that," Dex confirmed, seeing his girlfriend acquiesce and lean down to kiss Jack passionately. "They fucked while the others were asleep in the back seat. It was hot as hell."

"Mmm... it sounds like it," she murmured, still slowly gyrating on top of him. She kissed Jack one more time before looking up and seeing Dex standing naked behind the couch. "Come back over here and find a spot for my favorite cock," she said.

Dex didn't move though, and she scowled at him.

"Now..." she ordered, but the command came off as ridiculous when she started giggling.

"I need a drink," Jack informed her, playfully slapping her ass.

"Want me to pee on you?" she asked, drawing a briefly confused look from him and a laugh from Dex. "I'm kidding!" she said, then burst into giggles as he began to tickle her.

She wriggled free, landing on her rear and laughing as he moved up to a sitting position.

"Goddamn she is something," Jack said, looking over and grinning at Dex. "Fuck... so sexy."

As he spoke, he knee-walked closer to her giggling form and slid easily back inside, her legs spreading to allow him in. She quietly gasped as he bottomed out, a low groan coming from him as he held himself there.

"How are you not fucking her all the time?" he asked, looking up at Dex.

"I do..." Dex said, chuckling.

"He does," she said, smiling up at Jack with a goofy grin.

Jack chuckled and leaned down, kissing her passionately again as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. The two began to fuck again as Dex watched. Jessie was yelping in pleasure with each thrust, though he was relatively sure that she didn't orgasm in the five or so minutes that they two were playing. He watched in amusement as she tried to tickle Jack mid-fuck, though he knew she was just being playful and not trying to end the fun.

Jack paid her shenanigans no mind and simply continued to pound his cock down into her squelching pussy again and again. Then, all at once, he stopped, pulled out, and stood up. His cock bobbed as he walked around the couch and headed for the kitchen.

Dex chuckled, then stepped around the couch to help her up. Once she was on her feet, she gripped his cock and stroked it while looking up at him.

"Did you like fucking my ass?" she asked.

"Hell yes I did," he said, kissing her forehead. "You?"

"That should be obvious," she said, smirking at him. "But..." she said speaking loud enough for Jack to hear in the kitchen, "there are still at least two loads of cum that I'm owed!"

"Shut the fuck up," Jack called out, drawing giggles from her and a smirk from Dex.

"You gonna take that from him?" he asked.

"Heck no," she said. "Can I keep letting him use my pussy for a little while longer?" she asked.

The comment made him laugh and caused him to look down at her.

She looked back up at him expectantly.

"So, you do remember the rule," he mused.

"Huh?" she asked. "Of course." Her face was scrunched up in confusion.

Jack had finished getting a drink by that time and reemerged.

"We ain't done," he announced, and picked her up easily then started for her bedroom.

"Why wouldn't I remember?" she asked from his shoulder, slapping his back and giggling as Dex followed the two and entered the room behind them.

Jack tossed her unceremoniously on the bed and moved around to the far side, sliding in behind her. He didn't start fucking though, instead moving down her body kissing and licking.

"You damn well know why," Dex said, grinning as he moved up next to her from the near side of the bed.

She frowned up at him, briefly whimpering as Jack hit a sensitive spot. Dex glanced down, seeing his big brother lifting Jessie's leg up and maneuvering his head down to begin licking her pussy. The bed was big, and Jessie was in the middle, a foot or so away from Dex, so he wasn't in any danger of being too close to his brother as he played.

She whimpered, reaching down to caress Jack's face, then looked back at Dex. "I'm confused, honey. I like what's happening and I'm glad you're up for sharing me today, but..."

Dex smirked. It wasn't that far fetched that she didn't know what he was punishing her for.

"Sorry," he said. "I got to speak to Donna's family on the way there and once we dropped them off. Jason in particular was very pleased with the visit, and even thanked me."

"Oh!" she said, grinning briefly. She frowned quickly though and looked back up at him. "Wait... you told me I could take his cherry."

"I certainly did," Dex confirmed. "But I also made sure that you remembered the rule."

"Right... so... I'm still confused," she said, but had to pause as Jack hit a sensitive spot with his tongue again.

"Tasty fuckin' pussy," he muttered, seemingly to himself.

"Fuck..." she whimpered, but then focused back on Dex. "What did I do wrong?"

"I told you that you could let him lose his cherry, but the rule was you didn't let anyone else have your pussy but me," Dex said, smirking at her

"Right, and I didn't let anyone else have my pussy that night, except for you and Jason," she said.

"Right... so... you broke my rule," he said. "And I think you did it intentionally just to set me off so that'd I'd come home and fuck your brains out."

She scowled. "What? How was that breaking the rule?" she asked incredulously.

Jack got tired of their conversation at that point and stopped eating her pussy, instead moving to a sitting position and looking at the two of them with a bored expression.

"I'm not mad, baby," Dex said. "Clearly," he added, gesturing around him to the situation they were in.

"But... I didn't break the rule," she said, frowning at him. "You said I had to keep my pussy for you, but that I could take Jason's cherry."

"Right... and that means that you were going to let him fuck you in the ass," Dex said. "You didn't. So... you broke the rule."

"Wait a minute," she said, laughing and shaking her head.

Jack sighed, shaking his head at the two and forced Jessie onto her stomach.

"That's not right," she said, Jack moving up over the top of her.

Dex saw his brother sitting on Jessie's thighs, his dick still hard as he thwapped it a few times on her ass cheek. She didn't seem to notice or care.

"What part?" Dex asked. "You let him have your pussy."

"Right, but you said that I could take his cherry," she said. "Everyone knows that losing your virginity means... cock in vagina..." She frowned at him as if that explained everything. "Of course, its different if its two guys or two girls, but if it's a guy and a girl... it has to be vaginal to count."

Dex looked at her incredulously for a few moments before bursting out in laughter. As he was laughing, he heard her grunt softly, looking down to see Jack starting to fuck her again.

"I didn't break the rules... see?" she stated.

"So... you weren't trying to turn me on?" he asked.

"Well... I was trying to do that all day yesterday," she informed him. "But you know that. You went upstairs with Donna, and I decided that it would be a good time to take care of Jason since I was running out of places to sleep! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding."

"I fuckin' love your goofy ass so fucking much," Dex said. He leaned down, intending to kiss her but could only kiss the top of her head in her current position.

"Blah, blah, blah," Jack said, pulling her up into doggy-style again.

"Oh, shut the fuck up," she said, turning to frown at him while reaching back and stroking his taught stomach at the same time. "I'm talking with my boyfriend, so just keep fucking me and keep quiet."

"Shit... yes ma'am," he said, smirking at Dex.

"I love you, Dexter," she said, looking up at him as her body began to jerk forward with each of Jack's thrusts. "Thank you for being the perfect boyfriend."

Dex laughed, leaning down again to kiss her, this time on the lips as she turned her head.

"Now... do you want to slide under me and take my pussy while he's in my ass?" she asked. "Or... you could also just use my mouth. I know you love that."

"I didn't realize he was in your ass," Dex said, chuckling at her.

"Mmm... definitely," she said. "I'm such a little slut, aren't I?"

"Fuck yes you are," he confirmed.

The front door to the apartment opened then, and Jack slid quietly free from her as Dex chuckled and leaned over to see who it was. Unsurprisingly, Donna and John came toward them, the former being supported by the latter.

"Well shit, we missed the fun," John said, grinning at the three as he stepped up to the doorway. "Can a redneck get in on it?"

Dex smiled, seeing him look from Dex, to Jessie, then Jack.

"Get your ass in here already," Dex said. "Find a hole on my girlfriend and go to town."

Jessie giggled happily in response, her hand reaching out and wriggling toward John enticingly.

Donna was leaning heavily on the doorframe as John stepped in, then paused looking over at her. "You good with this?" he asked.

"I dunnnnn carrrrrrre," she said, her words slurring badly.

She turned and tried to stagger toward her bedroom as John entered the room stripping down, but she stumbled and ended up on her butt. From there, she just collapsed down to the floor completely and didn't bother moving.

Dex stood, walking over as John disrobed and joined Jack on the bed. He and Jessie were already fucking again, the latter turning to take John's diminutive pecker into her mouth before he was finished getting undressed.

"Oh... and have at her pussy tonight," Dex said, tapping John on the shoulder as he passed.

"That's what I'm fuckin' talkin' about!" he said loudly.

Dex walked over to Donna, his cock bobbing awkwardly as he did so. Kneeling, he took her hand in his own and lifted, then easily picked her up, swinging her legs up and holding her in his arms.

She gasped, her head swaying though her eyes remained closed. It was clear that she was very, very drunk. She whined unintelligibly for a moment, her head lolling back before Dex could tilt enough for it to rolling back against his arm. He knew that she'd been wanting to spend an evening with him, but again, she was hammered. He wasn't going to do anything with her in her current state, no matter how many times she told him she was okay with it.

123456...9