Little White Lies Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood in the doorway holding her, he realized that he had a dilemma. He should put her in her own bed, for sure. She would be able to get rest and wouldn't be in the way. But at the same time, he knew that she might be coherent enough to know where she was. That meant that she'd probably be mad at him in the morning for deliberately excluding her.

He frowned and briefly considering his options but quickly decided that Jessie's bed had room and went to slide her onto a free portion of the mattress. She didn't move once he got her in position, seemingly having gone to sleep somewhere between him picking her up from the floor and him putting her in bed. He kissed her on the head and moved around the bed to join the fun going on with his girlfriend.

John had happily taken up the offer to join, his cock currently clamped between Jessie's lips. Jack was kneeling behind her, gripping her hips with both hands and slowly plunging his dick in and out of her ass. Guttural moans of approval were coming from her as she was bounced forward again and again with each impact of Jack's hips.

Dex contented himself with watching for a few minutes, idly stroking his cock as he enjoyed the sight of Jessie being used like a cheap whore. With a brief glance over at Dex, John pulled his dick out of her mouth and leaned down to give her a quick kiss, then slid down to the bed, wiggling his body underneath hers a bit.

It was clear that he'd intended to try and start fucking her without interrupting Jack's fun, but that just wasn't possible.

"Ooo, three for me!" Jessie said, turning and smiling at Dex. "Wait... I thought you were gonna..." she began, looking over at Donna. "Oh... too drunk. Nevermind!"

Dex chuckled, moving up to the bed still stroking his length.

"The first time you've had three dicks?" Jack asked, playfully spanking her on the ass before pulling out.

"Mmmhmm!" she confirmed happily, lifting her legs and climbing on top of John's lap, then reaching down and playing around with his cock for a few seconds before she rose up again and slid down on top of him with a satisfied whimper.

Jack had thwapped the head of his cock down a few times on her ass then forced her head to drop for a moment as he pushed gently back into her ass.

She took a few more seconds to recover, then looked up at Dex as both men started to start to thrust, the two having to try and work together to get some sort of effective rhythm going.

"So... how are you going to fit in here?" she asked Dex, looking up at him as he stepped over.

"He's good to come on in," John said. "Just don't get anything on me."

"How about we do this," Jessie suggested, then moved her torso to the right, both arms repositioning to one side of John's body.

"There we go," Dex said with a grin, reaching out and caressing her cheek as he held his cock up to her mouth. She gazed up at him with an impish grin as the crown rested on her half-open lips.

"You're such a naughty boyfriend," she scolded playfully. "Turning your innocent girlfriend into a slut like this."

Dex smiled, grabbing a handful of her hair and using it to pull her mouth down onto him. The effect of having three cocks inside her was electrifying. She shivered the length of her body, a guttural whine of pleasure seeping out around Dex's hardened flesh. Neither Jack nor John were very energetic yet, both still working to get a rhythm down, but it was abundantly clear that Jessie was definitely enjoying having them all at once. Her body was quivering, her muscles tensing and releasing as she held herself in position.

"You gonna have to drive, Jacky boy," John called out. "I'll just hang out down here while you two do your thing."

"Kay," Jack grunted, pulling on Jessie's hips.

She moaned deeply, leaning forward to keep her mouth around Dex's shaft. His head slightly to one side, John was grinning widely as he watched the fun. "Damn... she's coming already," he said.

"Yep," Jack confirmed, his eyes closing as Dex looked over at him.

Jessie's whimpers of pleasure got louder for a minute before she quieted down again. Dex managed to get his cock buried halfway inside before she'd reached her orgasm, but as soon as she could focus once more, she began to try and get more in.

It wasn't long before he and Jack managed to get a good rhythm going, though it didn't really seem to matter to Jessie what they did to her. She was moaning and crying out in pleasure with each thrust, no matter how uncoordinated or haphazard it felt to Dex.

John's hands moved up and gripped Jessie's full, perky breasts, squeezing both roughly and eliciting yet more moans from her tortured body. Both he and Jack kept smacking her on the ass when they could, each impact eliciting a delighted yelp of pleasure and surprise.

"Goddamn," John grunted after a long while. Dex glanced over, seeing his friend's eyes closed tightly. "Gonna blow..." he growled.

"Mmmph..." Jessie cried out, Dex pulling her mouth tight down on his shaft and causing her to briefly gag before she managed to suppress it.

Her hips were gyrating back and forth on John's cock, and Jack was still thrusting fully into her ass. Her body was slick with sweat, the room filled with a chorus of grunts and moans. John gasped in pleasure a few more times and lay still recovering for another minute before the action was paused to let him out of his precarious position.

Jack took the opportunity provided to take a break. Dex heard him in the bathroom a few seconds later, the water running.

Jessie didn't really stop though. The other two gone, she focused all her attention on pleasing Dex, her lips travelling the length of his cock and back up as she looked up at him. He leaned back into the wall, then moved his legs out from under him and sat down while she throated him over and over. After a few more thrusts, she took his cock in her hand and caught her breath, stroking the length and staring at him hungrily.

"I love you baby," she said, the words sounding almost like an accusation. "I love you so much for this."

"I love you, you fucking filthy tramp," he said, caressing her cheek.

She came up to him and kissed him, straddling him and sliding down onto his cock at the same time, a shivered whimper squeezing out of her through their furiously dancing lips. She began rising and falling him for a few seconds before Dex felt the bed moving. It had to be Jack since he could see John out of the corner of his eye, the latter having gone and gotten some water before returning and leaning back against Jessie's clothing-covered dresser to watch.

Jack crawled up behind Jessie and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head back and kissing her neck. The move forced her hips down Dex's shaft completely, eliciting a whimper of pleasure.

"You done with me and John?" Jack asked, spanking her roughly on the ass.

"I'm fucking my boyfriend you creep," she said, reaching back for him.

Jack's hands came up around her torso, roughly squeezing her breasts as he kissed her neck.

"You've got to go wash your filthy dick off," she said, scolding him as she half-turned and pushed him off.

"Already did," Jack said, grinning at her. "I want that pussy again."

Dex laughed and was happy to facilitate that very thing by forcing her up and off and moving back to his knees.

Jessie whined briefly, but then erupted into giggles when he pulled her down to the mattress, his cock flopping down onto her face. She immediately tried to maneuver the organ into her mouth using her tongue but was quickly stymied in her attempts.

"Ugh... you're the worst!" she said playfully as Jack moved his cock back up out of the range of her dancing tongue.

"I told you I want that pussy," Jack said, moving around to take Dex's place at the head of the bed.

"I'm anxious to get back in your ass," Dex informed her.

She giggled happily but flipped over onto her stomach quickly. A few seconds later, she was climbing into position on top of Jack's cock, crying out weakly in pleasure as she slid down the length. The two wriggled down in bed a bit before she looked back at Dex, reaching for him and pulling him toward her.

He knelt in position, rubbing his fingers over the head of his cock and rubbing the juices across the crown and partially down the length. Jack had already started fucking her but slowed when Dex moved close and began to push inside.

"You both better fucking cum," she said, her tone venomous. "I want my loads."

John laughed, somewhere off to the side of the bed.

Dex managed to work himself in, then gripped her hips roughly and began to build up rhythm again. It seemed that he and his brother were good at finding the right rhythm, and Jessie's sweat-slicked body was quickly sliding back and forth on both cocks at once.

"My God... this feels so fucking good!" she cried out. "Oooooooh... fuuuuuuuck."

Dex spanked her ass once, twice, then a third time, her cries of pleasure accompanying each. Relentlessly he plunged into her, the incredible feeling of her ass tightening around him each time his brother plunged deep into her pussy driving him closer and closer to the brink. High-pitches yelps punctuated by wet slaps of flesh impacting flesh filled the room, Dex spanking her ass again and again as they hammered into her.

At last, she began to cum once more, the contracting muscles in her body forcing both him and his brother past the edge. Jack grunted in pleasure, his hands driving her hips down on him hard and holding her there.

That was perfect for Dex as his own orgasm reached its peak. His cock began to pump again and again into her quivering ass. After a few more half-hearted thrusts, he slowed, then slowed and pulled out.

Breathing heavily, he staggered back off the bed and leaned against the wall, watching as Jessie continued to gyrate on Jack's cock for a few more seconds before she began to climb off. A moment later, she was standing next to the bed, smiling widely and looking from Jack, to Dex, to John.

"Well, that was fun," she said, giggling at the three.

Dex grinned and reached for her hand. She danced over and slid up next to him, clutching at him and breathing heavily.

"Shower?" he asked.

She nodded, turning to lead him that direction.

"I'm gonna take drunk-ass to bed," John said, moving over to where Donna was still passed out. "Thanks for letting me gangbang your girlfriend," he added, lifting Donna up carrying her out.

Jessie giggled, waving as he staggered by with his passed-out girlfriend. A few seconds later, Donna's bedroom door was haphazardly kicked closed.

"You can join us," Jessie said, reaching out for Jack with her other hand. "I can wash you both and then you can wash me."

"Y'all go ahead," Jack said, smiling at her. "I'll crash on the couch if we're not leaving."

"Sounds good," Dex said, grinning at his brother.

"Aww," Jessie said, pouting at him. "No fun."

Jack chuckled and shook his head as he walked past.

The shower was much needed, and the two spent several minutes washing each other clean before they returned to Jessie's room and climbed in bed. She snuggled up under his arm and kissed him tenderly on the lips before settling down once more.

"Thank you for tonight," she whispered.

"I love you," Dex said quietly.

"Love you too," she said. "So much."

*****

Don

Sunday evening...

After Candy and her girls had left, Don didn't really think that he'd hear from the incredible blonde again that day. He was still hopeful though. He'd only met her a few days before and was already smitten. Still, he knew better than to try and rush things between them.

The rest of the afternoon was spent with him finishing up some work. Just as he was saving and closing the document, he heard his phone buzz. He grabbed it and checked to see what the notification was.

"So..." Candy messaged him.

He smiled, unlocking the phone and starting to respond. He got another message before he could though.

"Can I call?" she asked.

"Of course," he sent back.

He took a second to lock the screen of his computer and push the chair away so he could stand. His phone began to vibrate again with an incoming call as he stepped over to the bed and sat down.

"Well hey there," he said after accepting the call.

"Hi," Candy replied. "I feel... ridiculous, but I'm nervous."

"Oh?" he asked. "We're just talking on the phone."

She laughed for a few seconds before responding. "You know I didn't mean about the call."

Don chuckled, smiling easily as he lay back onto his mattress.

"I want to come and see you in the worst way," she said. "Do you think that's going too quickly?"

"Well... you're not coming over to get married, are you?" he joked.

She laughed again, and he could hear the concern in her tone giving way to mirth.

"I feel the same way as you do," he said. "I want you to come over, but I don't want you to feel pressured to fool around with me or anything. I've waited years for the chance to be with a good woman; I can wait a little longer."

"Ugh... you're so damn sweet and understanding," she sighed. "Give me an hour and I'll be there."

Don grinned, getting up off the bed immediately and starting for the bathroom.

"I'll be waiting," he said.

The call ended and he quickly hopped in the shower. He didn't think he really needed a shower, but he wasn't going to leave anything to chance where Candy was concerned, not if he could help it.

After getting cleaned up and dressed again in some nice jeans and a good-looking shirt, he made sure the house was picked up. It was, of course, and as he finished making the rounds, he got a message from Candy that she was there.

He began to get nervous at the thought of what might be happening that evening and tried to tell himself that he wasn't going to even try and broach the subject of sex. In truth, it would be an incredible evening in his opinion if they simply relaxed and watched a movie together.

He opened the front door and waved as she stepped from the car, a courteous wave back at him her reply.

"Hey," she said halfway up the walk.

She was wearing jeans and a low-cute shirt, her cleavage displayed nicely as she bounced her way toward him.

"That's the reaction I like," she commented, grinning at him as he forced his eyes up from her breasts and smiled, blushing slightly.

She stepped close to him, kissing him for a few intense moments as they pulled each other close. She broke the kiss, sighing deeply and closing her eyes for a moment before the two ducked inside and shut the door behind them.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

"Mmm... wine if you have some," she said, smiling at him.

"Sure," he told her, and led her through the house to the living room. "Red?"

"Please," she replied.

"I'm surprised this thing isn't cleaned out," he said, walking up to the liquor cabinet and pulling the doors open.

"The party get out of hand last night?" she asked, finding a spot on the couch and kicking off her shoes.

"No, there were just quite a few drunk people here," he said with a chuckle. "I wouldn't have been surprised if someone had raided it, but I think it's been left alone so far."

He filled two glasses with red wine and put the bottle down. Turning, he carried the glasses over and offered her one, then took a seat down beside her.

"Should we have a toast?" she asked.

"Sure," he said, smiling at her.

"To... new beginnings," she offered.

"To beautiful women," he added, smiling as she snickered.

They clinked glasses and both took a sip, then set them down on the coffee table in front of them.

"Thank you for letting my girls come and have fun today," she said. "I'm sorry that Cass seems to keep catching us in the middle of things."

He laughed lightly, offering her a shrug. "I can hardly complain with the show you got on our first date."

"Mmm... I'd almost forgotten about Jessie and Dexter," she said, smiling. "That was definitely exciting."

"It tends to get like that around here from time to time," he agreed.

There was a long pause between the two as they looked at each other, longer than there should have been.

"Why am I so nervous around you right now?" she asked, giggling. "I've been wanting to jump your bones since our first date, and it feels like my first time."

"Well... our first date was like two days ago," he pointed out. "I want you to be comfortable. I've waiting a long time for a woman that's worth spending time with and making the effort to do things right."

She smiled and gave him a sultry gaze that sent his heart racing.

"And yet... when you look at me like that... I just kinda want to tear your clothes off," he admitted.

"Mmm... please," she told him, leaning forward to kiss him. She broke the kiss a moment later though and sat back. "Don, I... I'm not worried about you not calling me after we have sex. I can see that you're just as into me as I am you. And... it's clear that you're looking for a relationship and not just a hookup, just like me."

"Definitely," he confirmed.

"So... even though I want to fuck your brains out right here and now..."

"Let's wait," he finished for her.

She smiled, nodding.

"One month?" he asked.

"A month!" she cried, then pouted for a few seconds and playfully whined. "I was thinking like... next weekend! A month is torture..."

He laughed and fixed her with a stern look.

"But..." she stammered, pouting once more before looking up at him with an innocent look. "I want you to fuck me..."

He groaned, leaning forward to press his forehead against hers and causing her to giggle.

"I'm teasing," she said. "A month is great."

He sighed deeply and brushed a lock of hair back from her face.

"You're the one that said a month, mister," she said. "Are you sure you're not like a closet sadist or something?"

"Ha," he said. "You're not the one that's going to have to resist your gorgeous ass."

"Mmm... and it's such a nice one too," she teased, leaning forward playfully kiss him again.

He watched her silently for a few more seconds, marveling at how incredible things were going. Clearing his throat, he leaned back to a normal sitting position.

"So, if we aren't doing that," he said. "What do you want to do?"

"I haven't eaten much today, so I think I'm going to need a snack," she said, but the expression on her face made him think that she wasn't talking about food.

Her hands immediately went for his belt and began to work it open. It only took a few seconds before she was done and working at the button on his jeans.

"We're just gonna skip right by the 'one month' thing, I take it?" he asked as she popped the button open.

"Oh no..." she said, shaking her head at him. "I'm definitely not going to let you have any. But we were clearly talking about fucking. You don't really think you're going to keep that cock away from me that long, do you?"

She didn't wait for an answer, lowering her head down and sliding off the couch in one motion, all while working his cock free with both hands.

"Jeez," he stammered, chuckling softly.

Warm fingers pried their way into his jeans and down into his underwear, his cock already swelling in anticipation. Her other hand continued to work to get his cock free, but she clearly needed assistance.

He briefly considered making her work for it, but then realized what an idiotic idea that was and quickly began to assist her in getting his pants off. In short order, his jeans were pulled off and tossed away, her mouth immediately descending to clamp down on his swollen organ.

"Fuuuck," he groaned, feeling the warm wetness of her mouth on his flesh.

A low moan from her sent his arousal soaring, the knowledge that she was enjoying what she was doing and not just doing it for him excited him more than he would have thought.

123456...9