All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 11-15'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some parts felt rushed

I feel u rushed things wit Dave and his mother. Especially wit the tricking him at night part. One second he's confused and upset bout what happened then a few lines later he folds like a deck of cards and accpets it, just like that.

I think the transition would've had more weight if say Aaron had crossed that line first, and then him and the rest of the Circle could've worked on gettin Dave to see things their way. Would've built up the tension more, maybe even adding a few minor negative interactions over how stubborn he was bein. Ultimately ending wit Dave realizing how foolish he was being and finally crossing that line wit his mother. Only this time it would be willingly and not a trick.

But that's just my 2 cents. Overall a good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Mother Fucking Was Too Much

Sorry, that part’s just gross and unnecessary. Fine, let Elise be there - but she shouldn't fuck her sons or eat their cum. Love the story, but I really wish you hadn't gone there - I just have to skip those parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES