All Comments on 'Lost and Forgotten Ch. 02'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Ah, new story from Lost Boy

Sweet. Very nice story, as always. Thank you, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice build up

Would like to see a sequel soon.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 6 years ago
Easy to get lost in

Another great story from a master story teller . I went back and reread the first chapter and like where you are taking this one .Real fun read .Thanks for the story .It's a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dr who,

You have to be s dr who can, Clara Oswald, tartus blue.

Great story.

Was hoping that PT 2 had some of the school year intermingled. Just an observation.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
I've said it before.

Damn, you are good at this.

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I am thrilled that you are enjoying this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh...

Couldn't get past page 3. The narrative kept jumping from one topic to the next with hardly any transition. Here's a quick summary of the first 3 pages, see if it makes any sense to you:

John finds paintings of Titania that were painted by masters as far back as Da Vinci. How is that possible? No explanation is given to the reader, and John seems to have zero curiosity about it. Absurd.

John finds a cryptex, which Titania unlocks. The End. No mention of what was inside.

John wants to find the Flying Dutchman (ohh kay...) where the hell did this come from? This guy doesn't have enough on his plate already?

Weird dream...

Lots of mom sex.

John becomes Neo in The Matrix, and has tons of stuff uploaded to his brain, making him a super spy/hacker/sex god/martial artist/etc... Oh, and he's also a multi-billionaire. *eyeroll*

It read like a lot of unfinished ideas all strung together (except the mom sex). You could do better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES