Lost and Forgotten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw gawd," she whimpered.

"I'll take that as a yes. Oh, looks like you are ready. Two asses in one night, that has to be a record somewhere." I grunted as I pushed the head of my cock into mom.

"Slow... that's it... nice and oh my god it is in... hold on," Mom moaned. "I need a minute. I've never had anything this thick before."

"What a sight." Jynx whimpered. "Did my ass look like that?"

"Yep." I grunted as mom gave me the go ahead and I pushed the rest of my cock into her. "Damn that is tight!"

Mom urged me on and I began thrusting as Jynx knelt and licked my cock as it appeared. I slammed into mom as hard and fast as I could. The table creaked and protested but didn't collapse. Mom came long before I did. Jynx freed mom and I lifted her off the unstable table. I pinned her back against the wall as I had Corvino earlier today. I built up speed and as my cock swelled inside of her she came again. Mom held me as I fired my load into her. I needed time to recuperate and spent that time examining the kitchen table.

"Looks like I owe Titania a table." I laughed.

"I know just the one," Mom replied. "I've been pondering replacing mine."

"We better pick it up before I leave." I said as I got to my feet. Jynx hugged me from behind and cleared her throat.

"Can I go with you?" Jynx moaned in my ear.

"Huh?" I muttered surprised as I looked over my shoulder. "What about your job? I am going to be gone at least six weeks."

"Pfft! I can always get another part time job. One doesn't always get a chance to go off adventuring." She said her lips forming an eager smile as I turned to face her. "I'll understand if you don't want company."

"It's not that," I said running my hands over her body. "I never expected anyone else to want to go. It is going to be a lot of hard work and long hours. If you come you don't have to help. You can wander around all you want."

"Is that a yes?" Jynx grinned when I nodded. "I'll keep you happy I promise. I am going to be your eager little lover anywhere or anytime you want."

"Anywhere eh," I repeated. "That sounds promising. Alright. I've never had... what I mean is..."

"You've never dated before." She said, and I blushed. "As gorgeous as you are how is that possible?"

"I focused on school. I just didn't have time."

"So many possibilities," she purred. "We will find some exciting places to make love. Leave it to me."

I kissed mom goodbye as she left for home. Jynx offered to stay the night and sweeten the pot as it were. She pointed to the crack in the wall and I blushed. I didn't have the heart to fix the wall as I promised. I looked at it fondly as a notch in my belt. Jynx yawned so I took her back to my bedroom and we undressed and crawled under the covers. I rolled onto my back and Jynx snuggled close. She closed her eyes while I stared at the ceiling. My body restored its energies within an hour. I listened and heard as her breathing became regular. Her eyes began moving beneath their lids as she entered REM sleep. I slipped free and tucked her in. I felt great after spending time with two women in one evening. I washed up and threw on my sweat pants and a t-shirt. I took the time to examine the mysterious transparent tablet and the matching cell phone. Who had sent it and why? I had my suspicions but no proof yet. The new phone had copied my old one and disabled it. That isn't what you'd call typical behavior of legitimate technology. I picked up the tablet and it woke up within seconds of me touching it.

"Let's see what you can do." I muttered and ran it through its paces. "Impressive. What?" I said as a flashing red icon appeared in the right-hand corner of the screen. "Let's see." I touched it a news video began playing.

'A wizard class hacker has managed to do something even the U.S. military has been unable to do. Bank accounts frozen by sanctions have been emptied and transferred to unidentified accounts. The President is furious that the money, some twenty billion in U.S. dollars, was so easily stolen. He has ignored the fact that it took an extremely skilled hacker to perform this theft. He believes the security measures were lacking and that more measures should have been in place. The Russian President is equally furious as his personal funds were removed and cannot be tracked. On a related article the Russian President is offering employment to the hacker than stole from him. Skills like those should be put to more constructive tasks.'

I chuckled. I wondered how many wizard class hackers there were out there. I said this out loud and the tablet went to work on my query. Ten. There were only ten that were known and none of them took credit for the theft. I wondered what it took to be a skilled hacker. Again, the tablet went to work but this time there were dozens of downloads screens and after a few minutes it went silent. A single status bar appeared that was labeled compiling data. Prepare for execution. I held up the tablet and stared at the friendly blue letters. What did that mean? The entire screen began displaying a flurry of images and sounds. It reminded me of the dream I had the other night. I drifted away lost in the blur of sights and sounds. I woke blinking and saw that the tablet had fallen to the floor. I bent over, and a wave of dizziness struck. I waited for it to pass before retrieving the computer. The screen woke up again and there was a thank you message still on the screen.

'Thank you for your interest in... hacking.' The message disappeared and a new one took its place. 'Would you like to test your skills?'

"Sure. It must be a game or something."

'Accessing deep web. Now entering Gandalf's garage. Welcome hacker. Try to solve these logic puzzles as quickly as you can.'

The first few were easy, but they steadily grew more difficult. I was working on the eighteenth of twenty puzzles when my mother walked in carrying a glass of water. She joined me on the couch and curled up next to me. I smelled her scent as she watched me work.

"Jeez, I knew you were good at math, but this is just scary. What are you doing?"

"It is a series of puzzles. I am trying to beat the best time." I explained as she chewed on my ear lobe. "Stop. I am almost done. Hold on... I thought you went home."

"I snuck back in. I was too tired and butt sore to drive." she giggled. "What is the top score?"

"A little over six hours. The last two must be serious bitches." I said. "Did you hear about the hack?"

"Hack... oh yeah." She said as she slipped her arms around me. "What the hell is a wizard class hacker?"

"Intelligence organizations like the FBI and Interpol created a rank system so that when they put a bounty on an individual or group they could differentiate between skill sets. Wizard class is at the top of the list. Done. Two more to go."

"Who the hell would even try to steal from that madman?" She asked as her hand settled on my thigh.

"I chalk it up to Internet Cred. It is like street cred, but it is bragging rights among hackers. But whoever did it isn't taking credit. I don't blame them. Who wants a Russian hit squad hunting their ass? Done."

"Where did you get this tablet?" She asked as she watched intently now.

"I got it in the mail. Oh shit! The mail!" I gasped when I realized who might have sent them.

"What is it?"

"I got several letters in the mail months back, but I thought they were a hoax from one of my students."

"What kind of letters?" She purred. "You are getting hard. You really are insatiable."

"You smell so good. Almost there. Oh, the letters were from banks all over the world. They said I had accounts opened for me by a friend. I thought they were a joke, so I never bothered checking them out."

Mom watched me attack the last puzzle. It was a real bitch and it must have taken months to create. It took nearly half an hour to solve. I looked up at the clock on the site and did a little fist bump with my mom. My final score was two hours, twelve minutes, and twenty-seven seconds. A message window opened, and Cyrillic script appeared before a translation program asked me to choose my native language. I found my hand moving on its own and selecting Russian. The virtual keyboard changed to Cyrillic. The message asked who the hell are you.

"I need a hacker name." I said as mom freed my cock and began licking and stroking me. "MOM!"

"MMMMMM..." She moaned as she let the tip slip into her mouth. "How about godslayer? I used that all the time for MMO's."

"Works for me." I said and entered the Russian translation for GodSlayer. "Why were you playing MMO's?"

"I was trying to be celibate. So, I played online with male players. I had a webcam setup and used to masturbate for them. I even did it for extra cash for a little while."

'You just made that up.' The owner of the site declared.

'Yeah, so what? Is there someone that goes by GodSlayer?' I replied.

'Yes. Try again newbie.' They fired back.

'GunDancer?' I spat out since mom's mouth was full of cock and couldn't help.

'That'll work. So GunDancer how did you do it?' The faceless person asked.

'Do what?' I asked as I reached out and grabbed mom by the hair.

'You solved my puzzles too fast. Who are you really? FBI? GRU?'

'I stumbled on your site. Well, that isn't true. My tablet computer spat out your site after I asked about wizard class hackers.'

'No shit. What kind of tablet do you have?'

'I don't know. It was mailed to me a few days ago. I suppose it was a gift. It is strange looking. It is completely transparent.' I typed as my fingers gripped my mom's hair tighter.

'Bullshit! There has to be wires or circuits...' the other typed and there was a brief pause and then they came back more pissed off than ever. 'How did you do that?! Who are you really?!'

I was booted off the site. I set the tablet down I grabbed mom by both sides of the head. Her eyes closed, and she relaxed and let me take over. She still licked and sucked but I moved her head. I fucked her mouth pussy nice and slow.

"I love this." I told her, and she moaned in response. I heard the toilet flush and stiffened. Mom took over as I looked over and saw Jynx walking down the hall. "Hey... I... UNNNN!"

"I knew it. I thought I liked sex a lot. You look like you are ready to burst, I'll go back to bed. Wake me up with that fine cock of yours. Nite."

She returned to the room we were sharing when mom deepthroated me. I cried out as I came. Jynx giggled as she stepped into the bedroom. Mom pulled her head away and thrust both arms up in triumph. She opened her mouth and showed me the last of my load before swallowing it. I didn't get back to bed for another hour. I must get it from my mom. I tucked her in next to Jynx and I remembered the bank accounts. Just as I had remembered the maps Missouri Smith had left in the hidden room. I recalled the banks and every bank account number. I logged into the first account using the default log in and password. I immediately changed the log in information. Once that was done I looked at the amount and almost choked.

"No fucking way." I gasped and realized who had set up the account and when. "Jacen."

"Hello John." My tablet said. "I have placed a copy of my neural pattern within the confines of this tablet as well as the phone. I hope you don't mind."

"Why? I mean all that money." I said as I took out a bottle of beer from the fridge.

"You saved me. You must understand something. To me it is just data. I used some of the money to build your tablet, your phone, and lace them with a nanite I designed. I discovered that Project Foreshadow was unstable. You were dying. I have corrected that situation. I am sorry for acting without your permission, but I had so little time to cure you."

"Thank you. I appreciate everything you have done for me. What was with that crazy series of images and sounds?"

"Professor Gunderson," Jacen explained. "He was one of my creators. He was a young genius who helped develop me as well as one of his own pet projects. It involves what he called genetic memory. The process he used in your subconscious and I reproduced allows for the transfer of data directly to your mind via DNA manipulation. The long-term project is to have children born with knowledge of language, mathematics, and music. Think of how it would improve humanity."

"So, you gathered information about computer hacking and advanced math and dumped it into my head."

"Yep. I also added what I know of eluding digital and physical security. Who knows. You might become a wizard class hacker one day." Jacen kidded. "Check the folder marked Digital Spells. I hope you like."

Jacen fell silent and damn it if I didn't look for the folder. I found it and perused the contents. It was filled with custom icons and each launched various attack or defense programs. I tried a few of them and was impressed with his ingenuity. Jacen had created a formidable arsenal if I chose to play the role of hacker. I closed my eyes and tried to recall my dream. There was a mad scientist and crazy inventions. That was followed with my first experience of the flashing images, but it was more than that. There were other senses tied into it. I smelled, tasted, and touched things. If that was a data packet what was in it? I needed to find out. What happened next spooked the shit out of me.

"Hello John." Said the image of the man wearing the lab coat. "I am glad you don't accept things as they are. You are curious and need to understand. I congratulate you on that. What do you want to know?"

"What are you?" I asked walking around him and examining him and my surroundings.

"Consider me a tutorial if it helps. I am your guide through the advanced levels of Project Foreshadow. The first stage was purely physical covering nearly every aspect of your body. You and your children will be as different from humanity as we are from Neanderthal."

"I felt things during that blast of information. I even tasted and smelled things as well. What was that?"

"It was a test to see if this process could pass on sensory experiences as well as raw data. As a part of your upgrade you have been exposed to language and cultural lifestyle. You can blend into not just European but Asian, African, and even South American countries. I am sorry if that comes off as infiltration or spy talents. To pursue my work, I had to add elements the military and intelligence agencies would find appealing, forgive me."

"That explains my understanding of Cyrillic characters and the Russian language. It was very helpful. Thank you." I said and pushed him a little further. "What exactly did I experience doctor?"

"Good question! I took the memories of captured alien spies and integrated them into you. If you travel to Paris, Rome, Moscow, or even Tokyo you might have moments of déjà vu. You might even be walking down a street and remember things as the donor memory recalls buildings, businesses, or other landmarks. Don't be afraid if a pleasant or negative memory about people or places comes to mind. Other test subjects recalled things in terms of just like mother used to make it. There are also a host of mnemonic devices and skills at your disposal to allow you to remember things with perfect recall."

"Any other skills I should be aware of?" I asked and the man blushed.

"There are the obvious martial and firearm skills necessary. You will be intimately aware of a variety of firearms and be able to take apart, clean, and maintain them. You will also possess several hand to hand styles from all over the world. Lastly..." he stammered. "...you will find that the seduction of women will be easier. Your pheromones have been improved to a near supernatural level but on top of that you now possess an encyclopedic knowledge of foreplay and sexual techniques."

"I have discovered some of those already." I giggled. "Can I pick locks?"

"You will find security systems of all sorts no longer a challenge. Yes, you can pick locks. I suggest you practice though. Some muscle memory has been uploaded but perfect practice makes perfect."

"Will I change? Emotionally I mean."

The vision ended, and I opened my eyes. My last question was left unanswered. I had been gifted with all these abilities. Would I change emotionally? Power corrupts, and I had power few people possessed. I didn't want to turn into a monster. I liked being a simple guy. I walked up the stairs to where mom and Jynx were asleep. Mom was snuggled against Jynx and they looked too comfortable to disturb. It could wait. I turned to leave when mom rolled over and stirred.

"What's wrong John?"

"I am afraid." I said fighting off the sense of dread. "I don't want to change."

"Too late for that," she laughed as she sat up exposing her gorgeous breasts. "Sit. We need to have a talk." I sat next to her and she held me. "We all change. You have had two life altering events. The first was the accident that killed your father and left you damaged. The second was a medical miracle that not just restored your body but also improved you. Just being this close to you has me wanting to attack you. My poor pussy and ass are sore, but I can't help it. I want you inside of me. You worry that you will hurt me or take advantage of me. I don't see it like that. I could walk away but I don't want to. I choose to stay and let you do whatever you want. Tie me up. Spank me. Fuck me. I don't care. Just use me and make me feel wanted. Do you understand?"

"Yeah. How is your throat?" I asked, and she started laughing. "I don't want to become a monster."

"God damn it John, you are an adult. If you don't want to be an asshole, then don't act like one. If a woman says no, then respect it. If she says yes and you are in the mood, then by god fuck her rotten. I raised a good kid. Now is the time to be a good man."

All Roads Lead to Nightshade:

I rented a pick-up truck in case I needed to get tools, rope, or other materials. We drove south along the coast to the ancient city of Arkham. It was founded in the late 17th century by Puritans from the old country. I pulled off the side of the road and looked at Miskatonic Bay. The bay was named after the Miskatonic River that dumped into the bay just north of our current position. The river was named after a now extinct tribe of indigenous Americans that once called this area home. Even now the soil is fertile, and the wooded outskirts of the city have a healthy deer population. I put the truck in park and got out. I looked around found the remnants of an old road that was long disused but would give me the vantage point I was looking for. Jynx patiently waited for me to explain. We had to backtrack three blocks to get access to the one lane road. I took it as far as I could and parked just before it ended. I shut off the truck and we got out to stretch our legs. I walked to the end of the road and beyond that an overgrown path that went on for another hundred yards or so. I grabbed a large brown envelope I had placed in the glove compartment and offered Jynx my hand.

"This is so exciting!" She said as she followed me through the scrub to a spot where the path transitioned to a young growth of pine trees. "What are you looking for?"

"Just a little further. I'll show you once we get there." I promised as we slipped into the tree line and beyond.

"I love the scent of pine." Jynx said as she squeezed my hand and followed me forward.

The trees thinned out and the last remnants of the ancient road was visible. It was more of a footpath now lined with sparse grass and weeds galore. I looked down over the bay and I felt my excitement rise.

"It was here!" I said opening the envelope and taking out the black and white photos. "Here was here!"

"Who?" Jynx asked taking the photos from me. "Yeah, these were definitely taken from here. Look at how much it has changed but some of the warehouses are the same."