All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 17'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another amazing chapter. Keep up the good work and look forward to what you have planned next

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good work

Glad to see you back well done

Gazman66Gazman66over 5 years ago

Very good story writing again!! Nice to see Kelly wanting to become a slut & enjoying it..I feel she could be a very good switch under Marie to help take away even more of Kelly's inihibitions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good!

The chapter was insane, the scene with Kelly, Marie and the bosses was awesome, excellent work! One thing that you could have done to make it better, and that I honestly thought was going to happen when I started reading it; Kelly's cousin could've been mean to her just like her mom, and then his fiancée/new wife getting smitten by Kelly and Duncan and end up fucking them in the hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love this story, I hope we get to see more of Danielle and her new living arrangements and how she’s learning to be a sub. This chapter was just so well done I’m in awe

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've trying to pin-point what makes this story so great, and I think I figured it out. You don't just show the characters as mindless sex beasts, they're goofy sometimes and they talk about other stuff. They're friends and they're trying to figure it all out. All of the dom/sub relationships are displayed so well. This is just an amazing story because you're really telling a story of people growing and changing and it being okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rachel and Duncan

I wanted to see Duncan develop her feelings on Rachel. Wanted him to explore more on her. Wanting to see Duncan fuck the living out of Rachel. Just the two of them. And i wanted Duncan to be more Dominant.

smuuthiesmuuthieabout 5 years ago
Chapter 13-17

I had read the story up thru Danielle unloading about her BF ditching her and these next 4 chapters were even better, can’t wait to see Danielle ramp up the action with the whole gang! Excellent read!

aandw22aandw22about 5 years ago
More

Left me wanting more !

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

I have throughly enjoyed this series so far with one small note of criticism, you need to watch your continuity. The chapter before this Danielle's car does not start when Duncan it at her place helping her pack-up to move into his home and asks if it is alright that the car stays there overnight until he can get it running but when Kelly returns home from work that night Danielle's car is perked in the pole barn. In this chapter Kelly upgraded their hotel to one with two king-size beds but when they enter the room it is described as having two queen-sized beds, this discrepancy happened only 135 words apart, and yes, I counted them. While this continuity errors don't have an effect on the story arc itself they can be disconcerting while reading the story. Other than these, and other, continuity errors the story is well-written and thought out. Oh if just the world was really like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 16 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info