All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 19'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

Another hot chapter, always worth the wait. If i had one complaint it would be I wish you didn't have so many cheaters. Never a fan of it, but this was still great. Look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome chapter!

Great chapter as always! Wish one of the guys said they had a fantasy of having a threeway with Molly and Dana (ideally Duncan), as a way of introducing the two to incest.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Long Time Between Chapters

I like your writing but I deeply despise waiting 9 months between chapters. I even stopped reading “My Sister Made Me Do It” because I question your ability to FINISH anything. Why keep starting new material if you’re not committed to the work already in progress. Just my 2 cents. End of rant

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 4 years agoAuthor
Tizwicky

First off, it was 3 months between Chapter 18 and 19 of this story, and I publish a chapter every month. Get your facts straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome.

Another great chapter Good sir. My only dissapointmnet is i would've liked to see Duncan with Marie alone. Their first barely counted. Oh, and i love how you are doing a whole Mentalcasiverse with your stories. Will LM and MSMM be crossing over with JT6OU?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rules are made to be broken

After reading Ch.20 I came back to this chapter to review the group rules Ed and Marie made for the Mess Around group. They seem to be useless since Marie, Kelly and Danielle have sex with their bosses and strangers in disregard to many of those rules.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Quantity over quality

There's so much sex going on that the details of each couple or group are fairly flat and then on to the next one. Duncan is boring AF, there's nothing interesting about him above the waist. Kelly is much more interesting but her scenes are consistently short and eclipsed by Duncan who has surprisingly dull sex with such a big cock.

You still get 4 stars but it could be amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 18 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info