All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 20'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is Awesome!

Big fan of your work. I wait for your next chapter all the time. We need more Duncan x Marie as she opened this whole new world to Duncan and Kelly. By The way are we gonna get some sort of multi crossover orgy on all of your stories at one point in time ala CW crisis at Infinite Earths style? Anyways, keep up the great job.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

So many possibilities with them meeting the way twins. Personally I call for full story integration and have all the sisters, brothers, brothers gf's, sisters boyfriend's, and friends from MSMM join the group. Just go all out haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Another great chapter. Love the crossovers. I'm not fully on board with the prior comment though. I hope they're not fully integrated. I love crossovers, and hope you continue to bring them into each others' stories. But they should focus on their own stories, and just continue to make sporadic appearances, just like you are doing with them now. I would hope you even crossover the JTSOU characters when you start part 2. Stories and characters that have their own distinct world, but live in the same universe. Just my opinion. I'll read whatever you write though. Five stars.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editors

Not sure what your editors are doing when you 'send' these chapters to them...

Molly went home with Drake but was mentioned twice at the party back at the house, I think this should have been Dana?

And Mr.Murphy, where did he come from??? "I gave Mr.Murphy a blowjob on Mon, and Tuesday..." Should have been Mr.Sellers, no?

You don't mind the odd spelling mistake or grammar blunder, you're only human. But you need better 'editors', you'd think at least one of them would cop the two mistakes above.

toobytoobyabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

I think you breathed some new life into this series, with the addition of the twins from MSMM. Plus it's good to see that Kelly and Duncan finally admit to having an open relationship. I think they DID kinda fall into it without realizing, very gradually. Fun times at the Mess Around and back at home. I can't wait to read about Alex and Toni's impressions of the photo shoot. Carry on maestro :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should be in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy Category

A super sized husband and his nymphomaniac wife have a live-in sex slave and a married couple (who are cops no less) that they lead around by a leash and offer them to others for sex. They periodically have an orgy with others where all the guys (who would normally be the ones to try to seduce and/or beg women for sex) simply have to show up and a dozen women literally crawl around to each of them eager to suck and fuck them multiple times. In what universe does this ever happen?

Spike1969Spike1969almost 2 years ago

I hope you are feeling better. I really enjoy your writing. It is so filled with details and back story. I know others seem to have found it off putting, but I love how slow this story has built up. I know it is just fantasy; but, I’m not a huge fan of incest, except for maybe sisters, which makes this story perfect. I enjoyed Little White Lies; but, I like this series better. I probably won’t read the others. At the beginning of this chapter when Kelly had three of the guy the morning after and Duncan walked in, I thought she was going to be airtight. I know that you haven’t shied away from anal. I hope that you expand Kelly’s repertoire to really enjoying anal. Hope all is well. Best wishes.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

I know that Kara is in the last episode, as it were, but I do think you're pacing is somewhat off here. You make a big points of how she feels about Kelly and Duncan, and then completely ignore it for over two chapters. It really did make it feel like it was an afterthought. I look forward to seeing what else is coming, but in the future I think you really need to plan that kind of stuff out better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You gotta work a little harder at keeping names straight. Just sayin'.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

I’ve been reading this series steady for the past 4-5 days. For the most part, the story gets far over-shadowed by the sex scenes. The only saving grace on that is that some of them are different enough to remain interesting. There are a lot of characters in this series, almost too many to keep track of. Doing this has cost you the opportunity to develop any characters to a meaningful level. This has turned into the Disneyland of sex. The dynamic between Kelly and Duncan was cool at first. Now I just keep reading to find out where it all implodes and causes good people to get hurt. All I see happening at this point is Kelly continuing her sexploration unchecked, and in the end it will irreversibly hurt her marriage. Duncan will be devastated but will end up ok. Everybody loves him. But I definitely can see Kelly flying off the rails. Quitting her job and doing modeling and Cam shows is only going to get her interested in doing porn. I don’t see things ending well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 19 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info