All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 21'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

Well that was not the sister I expected or the crossover I expected. Definitely look forward to how we got in here in the next MSMM chapter. Another great one installment, think my favorite part was Connor losing his cherry with Kelly. Mentalcase would love to see you do a one off collaborative chapter with the author Syzoth. Think a swap between your main characters here and his would be great .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Me either

That was certainly not what I expected either. What a surprise though! Let the crossovers begin! Cant wait to see these stories intertwine. 5*

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow

Like the other two, I was sort of surprised about Samantha, but seeing as she was introduced in this chapter I kind of expected her to be the mystery person. What I am wondering is what the hell Keith did? If I'm not mistaken, this is the 1st time shes done anything with someone else aside from the 2 assholes from earlier in MSMM. Can't wait til next chapter

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentabout 4 years ago

I was skeptical when you decided to synch these two stories, but you're doing a good job merging them in interesting ways. Plus - I just like your writing style and twisted mentality! Please, keep up the good ('bad') work!

MentalcaseMentalcaseabout 4 years agoAuthor
A spoilery word

You'll get to see Sam's perspective in the next chapter I publish of MSMM. I'm not afraid to say it's some of the best writing I've done, imho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story + Samantha! :)

I just love anything with Samantha, such a wonderful character :) Thanks for more great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My comment.

What a cliffhanger!!!!! Once again, another great chapter. It's gonna be torture waiting for MSMM. Keep it up. And I notice there's not alot of update on your tumbler or twitter. Can you post another schedule of your post? Omce again. This is great. Keep it up my dude.

Canon

toobytoobyabout 4 years ago
Samantha!

It was pretty hot to have Sam there at the end. She will make a great conflicted addition. I'm a little concerned that Dunc and Kelly haven't had any time together though. Shouldn't they reconnect with each other once a week at least, in-between all the fucking they have with others? Otherwise, I think this tale has some new life breathed into it, with the addition of Connor, Mike, and now Sam. Great job as usual. MC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story, but....

First of all: This is one of the best series i've read on this site. A couple rediscovering sexuality and a new lifestyle. Excellent build-up, great attention to detail. The sex and characters are hot! But like many series here, it loses a bit of focus. Too many new character introductions and diversions. Duncan and Kelly now have an extra partner (Kara) and multiple sex slaves, of which one lives in their house (Danielle). It all started with Duncan and Kelly (and Marie and Ed) yet they hardly spend time together. Maybe it's on purpose and it will all blow up at some point, but I feel there is much great stuff to tell about the "core" characters without adding new ones each chapter. Again: this is awesome writing, but be carefull with too many subplots, don't forget the main one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo

Great Cliffhanger as you begin your merger of the two stories or at least some of the character from each.

Would love to see Duncan and Kelly appear in a photo shoot, porn video with each other as well as with Alex and Toni, with Duncan fucking both of them with a little faux incest role playing, with Duncan acting as the father and Kelly as the mother for Cecile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What are they thinking?

Good story but it basically Kelly and Duncan describing their sex acts. Would be better if we could know what they are thinking. We gave almost know idea what Duncan is feeling about their marriage? Kelly reconnects with her ex from college without consulting him. How does he feel. He is saving himself for sex with others and denying Kelly. What does she think of that? They are both mature adults having sex with teens. No remorse? Story needs more insight into the characters feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 20 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info