All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 23'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Waiting to read this from the "My Sister Made Me" series. Also would love for Mike and his sisters start crossing over from your Just The Six of Us" series reboot. Plus would love for a three of one with Alex & Toni from "My Sister Made Me", Kelly and Duncan from "Lucky Man" in front of Celeste's cameras.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 3 years ago

So glad this series is continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

An awesome job, as usual. Completely agree with the crossover comments. I love crossovers. Which characters you choose to use, and where, doesnt matter. Just knowing all these people are in the same universe is so cool. Cant wait for the next story, which would be My Sister Made Me, I think. Five as always.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kelly

Kelly is not his anymore. Might as well just focus on kara. Kelly is lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Another great entry for the series. The ending deffinately left me wanting more and can't wait to read Sam's point of view. My only critique is with Zeke & Amy going in on the live shows. I know its a fantasy world but in reality if videos of them like that were discovered by their department they would both be fired as they are always viewed as being a representative of the police department. It would have made much more sense to have them wear some type of mask to help conceal their identity. I like the new drama angle with Kelly. It honestly makes the whole thing more real as IRL these types of situations rarely work out well long term. I could see them having a mutual split where they stay friends but where Duncan and Kara go on to have a monogamous relationship and Kelly dives more fully into the adult industry.

Gazman66Gazman66over 3 years ago

Kelly is becoming at a distance with Duncan & Kara unconsciously is closing the distance with Duncan I feel!

Time for Kelly, Duncan & Kara to start withdrawing from the group as such & live their own lives especially when Kara falls pregnant!

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
I am sad

Which is a sign of good writing and the good story. I enjoy all his stores and I finally read this story and this is the chapter that I now have to wait when some serious cracks are appearing in their relationship. They were always so good about staying in touch and then they drifted. They seemed to be working to correct that by her going online.

But the first time she swallowed from a bj wasn't him and she even thought at the time she wished and thought he should have been first. Now here she is doing anal without even a word. I get that he is large and that would be difficult but to not offer her anal cherry, to not even talk about it with either of her partners so that they could be there to share this moment. She just gave it up like it was just another day.

I want the next chapter, I want to know how they resolve this. It is the emotion of the story that keeps me reading. If it just devolves into her with no self control, no consequences and everyone is ok with that, then what is the point of continuing to read. She said it herself just a couple chapters ago that she could wake up in a room with 10 guys and not know where her husband is. That thought scared her that isn't the life they had and not the one they seemed to be trying for and yet here she is.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
5 stars

Wash1015 is 100% correct, as is Gazman66.

Other than that, I love the idea of Sam getting her freak on and would like to see her sisters get involved also, either in the club or in a video/cam.

I love the way Danielle is working out, plus Amy and Zeke. Except as one comment already mentioned, Amy and Zeke should have been masked for their cam work.

Thank you

Looking forward to the next chapter

Hope it's not too long of a wait

OkieDokeDudeOkieDokeDudeover 3 years ago
Kelly MUST wake up!

My heart is breaking for Duncan. When they started they discussed everything. Now Kelly is behaving like she is in the open relationship she claimed earlier to want no part of and Duncan is barely a blip on her radar. So many firsts Kelly is just giving to whatever man is close. Even in an open or swinging relationship there are some things reserved for your partner. Because I love them I want to share every milestone with them. But not Kelly. Marie sees what’s happening. So does Kara. I can envision Mark being aghast that Kelly gave them something without at least offering and discussing it with Duncan first. Someone needs to sit Kelly down and show her what she’s about to lose.

I’ve also noticed Duncan, with a few rare exceptions, sticks pretty much within the swingers circle and usually always goes to bed (for sleep) cuddling with one of his wives (Kelly, Kara, Danielle). Kelly not as much. Kelly better wake up or her reality will be as a single in California making pornos.

And, finally Duncan and Kara better consider Kelly when it comes to babies. She must be involved or she could end up badly hurt.

toobytoobyover 3 years ago
I'm a little sad too...

But I have faith in your talents, MC. Like a good chess match, I have a feeling you're a few moves ahead of all of us. Poor Dunc is not so lucky now, and feeling a little like he's missing out on nights of good sex with his wife, including her first anal. However, I'm very pleased to see Sam coming into her new dynamics with this group. I'm pretty sure getting Kara her baby is much more pleasure than a chore, and also sure he and Kel will reconnect soon. Time for a showdown of sorts.

Hattrick88Hattrick88over 3 years ago
Kelly

I always enjoy your work and am certainly enjoying this story as well. I echo others though in regards to Kelly. It seems like they are at a fork in the road. She has gone from sharing everything with Duncan, and then Duncan and Kara, to basically doing her own thing. Things like what happened with her old boss, the porn shoots, anal without mentioning it to Duncan or Kara, Duncan getting left out the night of her cam show, and even considering Conner’s fantasy, which feels pretty close to cuckold territory, just make it seem like they are not on the same page anymore. Kelly doesn’t seem to even want to be on the same page.

It seems like Kelly, Kara, and Duncan need to really decide where they are. It doesn’t seem like there is a scenario where Kelly continues down this path and they stay together, let alone stay together while continuing with everything else. Kelly and Duncan’s band-aid seems to be a single night of alone time a week before it’s open season. It doesn’t seem like that is sustainable anymore, especially factoring in Kara. It also doesn’t seem like this can be written off with a simple conversation that ultimately ends in no changes other than Duncan now being OK with it.

Thanks for all of your effort, I’m looking forward to the next chapter for this and your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Duncan

Duncan is the weakest character in this series, he's Kelly's backup singer even though the story is called lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Despite the hypersexualized reality in these stories, Kelly always seemed somewhat grounded with boundaries as she slowly opened up and tried new things. Like the other comments stated, she's not anymore. She laughs when a creepy dude shoves his dick in her mouth after she already told him no. She's gone from a deep character to a free-use sex doll.

Hattrick88Hattrick88about 3 years ago

So after my earlier post, something still wasn’t sitting right about everything with Kelly. I went back and reread some of the earlier chapters, particularly the first 4 and a few after things picked up. I still think the path Kelly is on will ultimately lead somewhere dark, but I have a theory at least. I of course could be reading WAY too much into it for Literotica, but Mentalcase has shown in his other stories he is willing to explore some tough topics, like My Sister Made Me. So here is my theory:

Kelly is an addict. Not necessarily a sex addict, but sex is the most recent way she is fueling her addiction. Kelly is and always has been addicted to taking care of others. In the first few chapters, we were told and shown this in multiple ways. This was originally fairly harmless. Kelly insisted on doing all the cooking and cleaning when they had friends over for example, not letting them help and making sure their needs were cared for. I think Marie joked about this early on. Then she had a need to learn how to give blowjobs, despite her and Duncan being content. Duncan I think, unknowingly exploited this need gradually. It started with getting her to dress provocatively, then dancing or being fondled by strangers, and eventually group sex and to where we are. She “needs” sexual activity with any guy who gives her a passing interest, because she “needs” to take care of them. This activity is her way of taking care of people now, even at her own discomfort as long as everyone else is taken care of.

I think the easiest examples of this being shown explicitly were with her old boss and in this chapter with Conner. With her old boss, it was an unsatisfying sex life with his wife. Instead of saying something to the effect of “you guys should talk about this”, it became “oh, well I’ll make sure you are sexually satisfied”. She indicated earlier in the story that she wasn’t really attracted to him, but made it her duty to meet his sexual desires. She quit her job, thinking being in that environment was the problem, when in reality, it was just a contributing factor to her existing problem.

With Conner (who, in my opinion, is just the worst), she even goes so far as to say she needed to look after and nurture him. Kelly told him and Danielle she was too sore for any activity. The second Conner whines about not getting anything after the orgy, instead of telling his perpetually horny girlfriend Danielle, who is actively trying to eat her out while this conversation is happening, to take care of her boyfriend, her solution is to take him to her bed. Despite being told she was not interested in anything that morning, she “needs” him to be taken care, and she “needs” to be the one to do it. And again with my opinion, the way he was rough with her even after she told him she was too sore for anything, just reinforced how terrible he is. She willingly let it happen and encouraged it though, which brings me back to my point that she is addicted to helping others, and likely not fully in control of those actions. A character in Little White Lies reminds me of this.

There are other, more subtle examples of this need. With the creepy guys at Camille’s who straight up assault her, she just writes it off as “ Oh those Europeans, they are who they are”. Her solution for taking care of them was to schedule a porn scene with one of them. Looking back further in the story, there were the college guys on the beach, the poker games, and numerous other times it seemed like she felt compelled to do stuff. With the porn and cam shows, she is now “taking care” of hundreds of people at a time. She is now at the point where when any guy finds her attractive, she has the “need” to engage in sexual activity with them, since that is her way of taking care of them now.

Kelly is still doing this stuff under the guise of it turning Duncan on and them experiencing new things together. She doesn’t even loop him in with most of it anymore though, so I think this is just feeding her addiction to taking care of people.

My two cents are that she needs professional help. She needs to learn that she does not “need” to engage in sexual activity with every guy who finds her attractive. She does not need to take care of her bosses urges. She does not need to be uncomfortable for some guy whining about not getting enough attention. She does not owe Camille or creepy porn stars favors. Something needs to change, because her desire to take care of others is starting to effect her marriage.

What do you all think? Is Kelly not fully in control and addicted to helping people due to her upbringing? Or am I reading way too much into this?

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago
Great points hattrick88

I think hattrick makes great points. This chapter has continued to bother me a lot and I was debating rereading to try and put my finger on it. I keep coming back to the comments in the hopes someone figured it out or mentalcase would comment.

I do remember the early chapters of Kelly needing to serve and was wondering if she would become a sub. The multiple instances of Kelly showing that addictive behavior (thank you for pointing that out hat) the lack of control, being willing to be used by anyone who comes along (agree on conner being being terrible and just doesn't fit in general) even against her wishes /judgment I think has helped me figure out why this chapter really bothered me and the glimpses from the past chapters really do foreshadow it.

I hope that the next chapter addresses this and works to resolve it. I am also glad to see that I am not the only one bothered by where Kelly is and hopes for her to correct her path. She already saw a glimpse of her path if she didn't change, she tried one thing (quitting her job) and it obviously wasn't the only solution. Hopefully she takes whatever real steps she needs to very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Get over it!

All the readers seem to be overthinking the relationship. Duncan doesn’t need Kelly because he has Kara, his look alike faithful common law wife who wants him and his children exclusively. He has Kara for the loving intimacy that usually comes with marriage. Duncan is sad he’s lost Kelly but it’s partially his own fault. Kelly is no longer the loving wife and their marriage has been a sham for quite a while now. Kelly has become a sex addicted cum dump porn star, loving in her own world, doing whatever she wants without caring what others think.

Unfortunately, with Sam back providing the story crossover, means the author intends to drag both these stories out for a long time before drawing them to conclusion. Personally I find both stories are getting somewhat monotonous lacking direction.

MentalcaseMentalcaseabout 3 years agoAuthor
Good points all

I appreciate you guys leaving feedback. I've already discussed that LM is ending soonish, not dragging out interminably.

The story has an ending, I'm just trying to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just hope this doesn't end badly for Kelly. If I remember correctly wasn't she pushed into this in the beginning?? Don't remember.

Potksed001Potksed001about 3 years ago

Thanks to Hattrick88 for his thoughtful comments. I agree with much that he has posted however I do not feel that Kellys behavior is necessarily the result of her need to please as he suggests. I think she has become truly addicted to sex. For her the sex is no longer an interpersonal thing. Its an intense need for the physical excitement and stimulation she gets from the extremes she is reaching for. This need (addiction) is drowning her. Without the human element its just sex for the sake of sex. She predicted it herself when near the beginning she mentions that she didn't want to wake up in some room with ten men around her and not knowing where her husband is. So she has lived her life as SAMANTHA has with blinkers on never finding out about the SAM in her. Yet she somehow felt that she was not just capable of but perhaps driven to extreme behavior, and she was frightened by it because she has never learned to control it.

But I think that its not just Kelly who is feeling the effects of this deep dive into sexual excess. Duncan also has been effected. At one of the recent orgies Marie is sitting next to him. She seems to feel close to him and is looking for him to connect maybe just to put his arm around her while they watch Kelly being railed by everyone. He ignores her. She gets up and walked away. I thought she was hurt. That is not like Duncan the nice guy who is always in touch with the emotions of the woman he is with. So he is not immune to the flood of sex that he is drowning in. Kelly is drowning too. Samantha is there with them as well swimming against her own tide but she seems to be dealing with a little better.

For the future I hope that we see K&D recognize the loss of emotional connection they had and resolve to take a break to reconnect. Klara and the baby will need to be integrated as well. I could see Kelly and Samantha becoming close friends helping each other work through this situation. Otherwise Klara will replace Kelly and Kelly will become a sad burned out and wasted person. I also think Kara will be seen as an opportunist taking advantage of the situation. So I am hoping for a happy ending. Perhaps the two stories will combine with SAM and Kelly Dunc and Klara all moving to the other story line.

I really can't wait to see what happens.

CimenRunarCimenRunarabout 3 years ago

I am hoping that MC allows us to see what Kelly thinks about all that has happened and the depth to which her depravity has taken her, more than anyone else in their ‘group’. She certainly has an addictive personality as has already been excellently pointed out by several others, especially Hattrick (Nice analysis btw), but she is also something of a narcissist. This means she is unlikely to see the error of her ways because she is to intent on getting what she wants, whether it be caring for others or sexual gratification. She is basically addicted to herself and over time I have begun to dislike the way she simply takes control of everything. I am hoping she gets a wake up call soon. One final point, please dump Conner!! What a whinny little jerk. Looking forward to seeing how this all pans out.

ForgecoldironForgecoldironabout 3 years ago

I read the post hattrick88 made three times, each time I thought more on points he made. I must agree with his analysis. Kelly could very well be diagnosed with a psychological disorder. Whether this is a form of OCD where her psych requires her to take care of any she feels need to be cared for (In any way as shown by her early need to be the person taking care of friends by doing the cooking without help and such to random sexual encounters) just as the 'crazy cat lady' feels she must take in and care for any cat she sees. Or it could be the result of 'programming' her parents ultra religious put her through as their idea of a proper servant of God. Anyone who has read or seen programs about how deeply a person can be conditioned can see this possibility. The one possibility that it might be is one that could be the hardest to figure out how to handle. Early on I felt the direction Kelly was pointed was that of a submissive. Her statements and actions kept pointing to her wanting/needing Duncan to control her. Things like her insisting Duncan choose her clothing, or expose her in some way of his choosing, not hers. I admit I could be way wrong but some how it feels right. The path forward feels like Duncan will need to reign in his wife and become her Dom. Perhaps not in a blatant way but more along the lines of making her go back to needing his approval for all things sexual. His job needs to be like the governor on an engine or the control rods in a reactor. The engine and reactor can continue to operate within prescribed parameters but when limits are reached the governor throttles back and the control rods get inserted to damp down the reactions.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

The reintroduction of this Connor dweeb was a big misstep for this pretty great tale. Some pissant kid goes from virgin to sex god in a matter of weeks? Then is able to use a mature caring grown man's wife whenever and however he wants? I mean Duncan was a fool to nurture it but still the whole premise rings false to me. Thank god for Kara a truly caring individual and her reemergence to the main storyline was very welcome as a counterpoints to Kelly's boorish and uncaring behavior.

Spike1969Spike1969almost 2 years ago

Great writing, as usual!! ANAL - finally, I thought that maybe that would be part of Duncan’s fantasy. I really hope this becomes part of Kelly’s regular repertoire. Back to the great writing, it is so well written that you have people psycho analyzing characters in a Literotica story. Way to go. I think some of the other commentators are looking for a return of the Kelly and Duncan from chapter 1. You cannot put the genie back in the bottle. I love that this story tells how shy Kelly, the virgin bride, became a hardcore slut. She went from blushing saying penis to swearing like a sailor. She went from shy, to showing her off, to cam/porn star. She went from hating giving blowjobs to loving them above all else. She went from not swallowing to “accidentally” swallowing Mark, to loving the taste, (I think it was Duncan who said it was the most intimate act a woman can do). She went from being shocked that Marie was having sex with her boss to screwing her boss, Marie’s boss and anything that moved in the office. She went from anal - “not my honey!!” To letting Mark and Drake take turns without even mentioning it to Duncan or Kara. I think anal will be the same way, hopefully she loves it and her next gangbang will be airtight. I think that her ultimate end will be for her and Danielle to move to California and do porn full time. As for our Lucky Man, Duncan, he gets a redo. Kara becomes his new wife and mother of his children. They are surprised when the are watching Kelly’s most recent porn, Ariel Gangbang 1, she does ten guys. They still meet with the Saturday group, but only a couple of times a year. And, Kara only does other women and usually with Duncan in a three way. They still see Kelly and Danielle a couple of time per year, when they are passing through as feature dancers at the local strip club. The latest time through, Kelly let’s them preview her most recent title, Ariel’s Airtight Gangbang 37. Duncan gets a fairly normal family and Kelly gets to release her inner slut. Love it.

Hope you are feeling better

Spike1969Spike1969almost 2 years ago

One other thing, I like Connor. I think that he might help move Kelly forward in her pursuit of her inner slut.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

It seems like aspects of the story are taking an ugly turn. Kelly seems to be unable to say no, and it’s as if she’s blindly going forward. I don’t know if it’s still the rebellious aspect, or perhaps an addiction to the sense of liberation, maybe mixed in with the thrill of being in the spotlight. Whatever it is, it’s clear that her thinking has become self-centered. Duncan seems to have come to the end of his wawnt of exploration. It’s like he’s going along with whatever others want of him. He’s a good guy, supportive, caring, and tolerant. That he’s noticing some issues is definitely a big red flag and I think he’s making a mistake in pushing those feelings away. I know this is fiction, but realisitcally, this situation is well on it’s way to imploding. I think Duncan’s saving grace is Kara. What is a little worrisome is that noone has broached the subject of what home life is going to be like with a baby in the mix. It seems likely that Kara and Duncan will gravitate more closely together, providing a healthy environment for a child to be raised. That will mean that the house can no longer be orgy central for whoever decides to wander in. I think both Duncan and Kara can handle and provide that, and I think they will end up with the quality of relationship that Duncan should have ultimately had with Kelly. — I don’t think it’s going to turn out well for Kelly, and as much as I like Duncan’s character, he should have the sense to reel Kelly in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 22 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info