Lucky Man Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes later, Zeke and Conner were spent, laying on the bed and sitting on the ground respectively. Kelly checked the time and said a quick goodbye to the viewers, the show having run a few minutes over.

Amused, the four of them stood and watched Amy and Danielle as they continued to devour each other, then left the room as the two continued, never slowing.

Duncan went to shower, watching as Kelly blew him a kiss and pulled the other two to the other bathroom. After rinsing off, he went and looked in, seeing her on her knees in the stream of water, both men standing close together.

Chuckling, he went and got some of the food, popping some fruit into his mouth and getting a plate. After snacking, he went back to check on the three and found them in flagrante again. Kelly was being fucked by Conner this time, kneeling in the middle of the bathroom floor as she leaned over Zeke and sucked his cock.

Oblivious to their voyeur, the three continued unabated. Chuckling and turning to leave them to it, he went to look in on Amy and Danielle, but found them still at each other, amazingly. Shrugging and not wanting to intrude, he went and grabbed some more food, then sat on the couch and turned on the TV quietly.

Part of him began to feel a little left out, but he tried to ignore it. He heard the bathroom door open, then heard another bedroom door open, a few minutes later hearing Kelly's moans as they started again.

After another hour, he went and checked on Danielle and Amy, but found them out cold. Kelly and the other two at the other end of the house, were as well, his wife snoring quietly between the two men.

Telling himself that he was happy that they'd had fun, he went and started to put the food away so he could go to bed. Kara opened the door to the house then and came in wearing her ridiculous uniform and carrying her bag.

"Hi," he said, smiling sweetly at her.

"Hi baby," she said, coming around and kissing him, her head leaning against his chin. "I really missed you."

"God, I needed to hear that," he said, sighing deeply.

She pulled back a bit and looked up at him, her concern for him plain in her expression. "What is it?"

He shook his head, offering her a smile.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she pressed, and he knew better than to try and avoid talking.

"I don't know," he said honestly. "I was the one that started wanting Kelly and I to share ourselves, and this is really this first night that..."

Kara's adoring gaze seemed to penetrate him, and he felt how much she cared about him filling him then. Warm seemed to spread throughout his body, and he smiled, drawing a smile from her as well.

"This is the first night I've actually felt left out," he finished.

She nodded, brushing her hand across his lips. He kissed her fingers, then took her hand in his own and clutched it to his chest.

"I'm sorry, love," she whispered.

"Oh, I'm sure it's just a passing feeling, and I'm so glad that she's having a great time. It just... felt different."

She nodded as he started to explain what happened, the two of them roaming around the kitchen and putting stuff away. He finished talking as they closed the fridge, and she took his hand in hers and led them to the bedroom.

"Normally, I'd insist on a shower, but I just want to be close to you," she whispered, dropping her clothes and working off the boxers that he'd slid on. "Come on," she bade, pulling him to the bed that he normally shared with Kelly.

He acquiesced, sliding down next to her as she snuggled up against him.

"You might think you're the lucky man, and everyone else might too," she said, her fingers gently scratching at his hairy chest. "But the women around you know that we're the lucky ones. I know it would make some people roll their eyes at the ridiculous cheesiness of the sentiment, but you're an incredible man. I've heard people tell you before, but you don't seem to understand. We're the lucky ones, Duncan."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"It's not because you've got a large dick, honey. You're a good, decent man. If you had a small one, you'd still be an incredible lover because it's not about you when you make love. You are only ever focused on the person you're making love to. It's that simple. Kelly knows how lucky she is, baby. She's not going anywhere."

"Oh, I know that," he protested quietly. "I would never think she would. It just struck me as odd tonight that seeing her basically ignore me actually hurt a little."

Kara nodded. "I don't mean this to sound the way it's going to, and I'm not trying to drive a wedge between you, but that's not going to happen with me, okay? I just don't want you thinking that since it's a possibility with her, it's a possibility with me. It's not for either of us."

"I know," he said quietly.

"Duncan, I'm not just only having sex with you because I want to have a baby with you," she said quietly. "I'm doing so because you're the only man I ever want to have sex with again." As she finished, she looked up at his eyes, staring into them unabashedly. "I love you, with all my heart."

"I love you," he replied. "With all my heart."

She smiled and kissed him.

"I uh... I'm sorry I got all emotional," he said.

"This is you getting emotional?" she asked, laughing quietly.

He smirked, shaking his head at her.

"So," she said a few seconds later, her hand sliding down between them to grip his cock. "Do you think you can manage another round?"

"For you, always," he said, leaning down and kissing her. "Let's put a baby in you."

"Now that is sexy talk," she said, laughing and slapping at his chest.

He grinned, pulling her to him, but she stopped him with a hand on his chest and pushed him onto his back. Sliding down his body, she took his cock into her mouth without hesitation and sucked hard, the head sliding deeper as he reached down and cradled it. Her efforts were quickly rewarded with an erection, and he quietly thanked God that he'd been gifted with a quick recovery time.

Kara continued sucking his cock some more, eventually moving back up his body and turning over to her back. As she pulled him on top of her, they heard the unmistakable moan of his wife from the other end of the house.

Without missing a beat, Kara finished pulling him on top of her, then asked, "You think we can outdo them?"

"Loudest wins?" he asked.

She nodded with a grin.

*****

Kelly

After a fun night of fucking Zeke and Conner, Kelly awoke early that next morning and was greeted with Zeke's erection poking her in the butt. Her movement in bed that morning roused him as well, and after a few kisses on her neck, she readily accepted his advances and let him start fucking her again.

"Mmm, my Energizer bunny," she whispered.

Zeke chuckled, but didn't otherwise respond as he fucked her for several minutes until she had a nice, powerful orgasm. Knowing that she was going to have to shower regardless, she let him cum inside her, then slid from the bed after a short but sensual couple of kisses.

"Back to sleep," she whispered, covering him up with the blankets and tiptoeing from the room. She saw him drifting back into unconsciousness as she closed the door. Walking down the hall, she passed Danielle's room and peeked in, seeing her, Amy, and Conner in a mess in the bed. They were all passed out, and she figured that after Conner had left her side sometime the previous night, he'd gone and found the other two.

Giggling, she went and cleaned up from the night before in the spare bathroom, then headed for her own bed. Silently opening the door, she peered in and saw Duncan and Kara sleeping comfortably. Momentarily considering leaving them in peace, she quickly decided to slide in with them and just try to be as quiet as possible. It was still before dawn and she was intent on going back to sleep.

Kara was snuggled up against Duncan, but facing away, so she faced the same direction that her girlfriend was facing once she was in. Sleep took her again quickly and it was a few hours later that she herself was roused by Kara sliding over the top of her to go to the bathroom. When she came back, Kelly was nudged over next to Duncan, who chuckled and wrapped his arm around both of his women.

"Morning," Kelly whispered as Kara pulled her arm around her waist and covered her hand with her own.

"Morning baby," Kara whispered.

"How did work go?" Kelly asked.

"It was fine," Kara replied. "How'd your cam show go?"

"It was fun," Kelly whispered. "What did you think?" she asked, turning and directing the question at Duncan.

"Sexy and fun," he whispered. "You missed a good time."

"I'm sure I'll be able to start attending them soon," Kara assured the two.

They discussed what they all had planned to do that day, which amounted to housework, outside work, and not much else besides the party that evening.

"Speaking of," Kara said as she turned over, "I was telling Duncan that I've got a surprise for the group tonight."

"Mmm, I like surprises," Kelly murmured.

"Well, this is a good one," Kara replied. "For the boys at least," she replied curiously.

Kelly didn't pry, liking a good surprise as much as the next person. She had a small one of her own that evening that she was going to have to prepare for too. She didn't want to bother Kara and Duncan with the details though, as prepping for anal sex wasn't a pleasant subject.

For a good hour, the throuple stayed in bed and talked, affectionately caressing and kissing each other. Eventually they got up and made a late breakfast for everyone, rousing them and making sure they were good from the night before.

After eating, Zeke and Amy went home to recover more, as did Conner. Danielle retreated to her room and the day passed by relatively uneventfully.

In the evening, Kelly discretely prepped for the possibility of anal sex that evening and gave herself a thorough cleaning. Once she'd finished, she resumed getting "sexied" up with the rest of the family.

That evening, Kara went to The Mess Around a little earlier than the rest of them to get the surprise setup, and Danielle, Kelly, and Duncan left closer to the normal time. Some of the other folks were already there, and she didn't see any strange vehicles in the parking lot, so the surprise wasn't obvious.

After greeting Zeke and Amy appropriately, she attached their collars and chains, as well as Danielle's, and led the five of them in. Folk were milling around talking as they came in, and the group split up to mingle, though Zeke was content to follow Kelly around like a good Submissive.

Fifteen minutes later, Ed got up and got everyone's attention, covering a few announcements. There was no one new that week, so they didn't have any initiations to take care of, and there weren't many confessions either.

Once the confessions had finished, Kara took the lead and stood to make her own announcements.

"Just a couple of real quick things," she said, standing near where the screen would come out of the ceiling. "First, there's a lock on the of the gloryhole closet door. The reason for this is explained by my second point. So, if, for some reason, one of you wants to go in and can't, it means someone's obviously in there."

"Well damn, there goes my plans," Steve joked, drawing a few laughs.

"Secondly," Kara continued. "We have a mystery girl in the box. Now, Ed and I are the only ones that know her identity. She wants to remain anonymous to the rest of you for her own personal reasons. Now, this obviously raises some flags for some folks, but here's what I can tell you: She is at least 18 years of age, she's had the proper STD testing done as Ed can confirm, and she's obviously in there of her own free will. She's not married or in a relationship, so she's not cheating on anyone. The anonymity can more accurately be thought of as part of a fantasy for her."

The group murmured quietly, and Kelly watched as Kara waited for them to fall silent. Kelly herself had taken a seat between Mark and Steve and the two were being extremely handsy, so she had to playfully shush them and stop their groping fingers so she could listen.

"Remember, if the light is on, she's ready for a 'customer' so gentlemen, please take advantage. And please, don't peek through the hole in the door to try and find out who she is," Kara finished. "You'll spoil the surprise."

"That ruins the whole reason for the anonymity too," Ed said. "Like Kara said, she's there of her own accord and has been tested. Plus, don't ask either of us who she is, 'cuz we ain't sayin'."

The group chuckled, and Kelly found she was a little disappointed that she wasn't going to be able to benefit from the surprise in any real way. As if speaking to her thoughts, Stacy spoke up a few seconds later.

"It's too bad there's no way for the girls of the group to benefit from the gloryhole," she said. "It might be hot to get my pussy licked by a complete stranger."

Kara nodded, biting her lip and thinking. "That's a good point," she said. "Ed, we're going to have to put our heads together and come up with a solution to that."

He grinned, obviously more than happy to figure out a fix for that "problem". "Oh, and I can promise you that the mystery girl is indeed female."

"Shit, don't ask don't tell," Mark said, drawing chuckles.

"You can refer to her as Mystery Girl, and you're more than welcome to ask her yes and no answerable questions. She'll answer you with a single knock for yes and two for no. It will be on certain Saturdays that she attends, and I'll let you know during the announcements when she does."

The group nodded their assent and Kara continued.

"So, now that that's out of the way, we need a volunteer for the fantasy re-enactment next week. I'm still working on Mark's, and Mike, Heidi, and Paul have given me theirs. So... volunteers?"

There were a few seconds of silence before Molly piped up.

"I haven't gone," she said. "I don't mind volunteering."

Kara smiled, looking at her notebook. "Okay, that will work out well with another fantasy, so we can knock out two of them at once," she said with a smile.

Molly grinned. "I'll talk with you about it a bit later," she said.

"Alright," Kara said with a nod. "That's all I've got for announcements. Steve's fantasy is tonight's main course. The floor is yours," she said with a smile.

Steve kissed Kelly on the cheek and stood. "To the red room!" he yelled.

The group laughed and clapped, standing and slowly making their way down to the basement. Kelly was in front of Mark, who had his arms around her and was being sweetly affectionate and turning her on by groping and caressing her as they followed the group down the steps.

She giggled, taking his hand as they stepped in and letting him lead her over to a couch with Drake; her Sub, Zeke, followed obediently behind them. She slid down to the seat and giggled as Mark pulled her back up and quickly undressed her, then let her take her seat again.

As the group got settled, she looked around and took stock of who was where. Ed wasn't downstairs yet, and she thought she'd seen him stopping at the gloryhole closet.

Drake and Mark were on either side of her, with Zeke at her feet. Heidi, Duncan, Marie and Conner were on another couch, Heidi just then sliding down between Marie's thighs. Paul, Dana, and Mike were on another couch, Molly, Kimber, and Becky on another. Stacy and Kara were on another, Derrek smiling happily between them and Danielle at their feet.

"Eat that pussy," Mark said, nudging Zeke, who nodded and lowered his face between Kelly's thighs without hesitation.

She spread her legs for the young policeman, smiling as she felt his tongue furrow through her trough and slide up against her clitoral hood, flick it a few times, then start again at the bottom.

"So, my fantasy," Steve said, drawing her attention to the center of the room, "is to get a blowjob from all the married women of the group, and I'd love it if I could cum in each of your mouths."

The group laughed, and there was conversation about it being a pretty racy fantasy.

"I like that one, bud," Conner said to Steve, then flashed Kelly a knowing smile. She winked, but then had her attention drawn back to her pussy and the face buried between her legs.

"So, that's... Molly, Marie..." Drake was saying.

"Kelly, Amy," Dana added. The group looked around then.

"Is that all the married women we have?" Becky asked. "Seriously?"

A low rumble of laughter filled the room and Kelly's attention was again drawn back to Zeke's warm, talented tongue sliding up and down her pussy, and his lips sucking her clit into his mound.

"Fuck," she whispered, feeling Mark and Drake both pulling at her nipple rings and sending shivers of pleasure through her body.

"So, hopefully I'll get at least two orgasms tonight, but the fantasy can be completed next week or the week after if I can't get it back up for a second or third time," he said. "Now, of course if another girl that's not married just has to come and suck my cock, then I'm all for that."

The group laughed, and Kelly saw Amy readily crawl over to Steve, and she giggled as she watched her Sub practically attack his cock.

"Zeke, you wimp, go keep that couch full of women company," she said. "I'm going to let some real men fuck me."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, smiling as he turned and crawled over to where Molly, Kimber, and Becky were watching the action.

Folks seemed to be extra horny that week, and as Kelly sat up to turn her attention to her husband's two oldest friends, she saw that most of the group was nude or nearly there, and hard at work pleasuring each other.

Patting the seat in front of her as she slid to the floor, she had both Mark and Drake slide close and grinned, leaning over to take one and then the other cock in her mouth, alternating between the two and letting them slide in and out of her mouth for a few seconds, then switching.

After several minutes of sucking each of them off, she smiled and stood, eyeing each in turn.

"Choices, choices," Mark said, drawing a smile.

"I know," she said. "I'm trying to figure out which of you I want where."

"Oh?" Drake asked. "Mouth and pussy, then alternate?"

She grinned, shaking her head. Straddling Mark, she reached down and pulled his cock into position, letting him push home into her pussy and eliciting a low rumble of approval from him. She nudged Drake up and turned Mark to lay on the couch on his back, then smiled at Drake as he stood.

"How about you see if you can find another spot to put it down there," she prompted, giving him a wink.

"Seriously?" he asked, and she nodded quickly.

"I've prepped, and after you cum I'll get one of my little subbie girls to come and clean me up, then the other can have a turn. I've been wanting to start having anal sex, and I finally worked up the courage for tonight. You guys are the lucky guinea pigs."

Drake grinned, needing no more prompting as he moved behind her. Kelly bounced up and down on Mark a bit, then felt Drake getting in position, his hands gripping her thighs as he moved behind her.

"Ready?" Drake asked, his mushroom head pressing lightly between her butt cheeks and just barely caressing her butt.

"You lube up?" Mark asked below her, his cock resting snugly in her.

"Yep," Drake confirmed.

"Ready," she confirmed, holding as still as possible. Glancing over for support from Duncan, she saw that he was being fucked by Heidi, the submissive woman facing outward and bouncing sexily up and down on him, so he couldn't quite see her.

Drake pushed, and she felt the head of his cock pressing at the cusp of her anus, wincing a bit, but then feeling it slide in. He wisely held still and let her adjust, which took longer than she'd expected.