Lucky Man Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, she felt herself relaxing, and nodded, both men slowly starting to fuck her.

"That's... ooo... that's nice," she said. Glancing over, she saw Duncan leaving the room, smiling as she figured that he was heading to get a blowjob from Mystery Girl. She'd have to tell him about the big step she took later on.

*****

Duncan

He sighed in mild irritation, taking the steps and heading past Ed getting his cock sucked at the gloryhole, and getting some water from the bar.

Kelly had had anal sex and hadn't even let him know that she was thinking about it! He didn't know what was going on with her lately, but now it was clear that he should definitely talk to her. Anal wasn't something he'd ever even attempted to ask her for, figuring that with his girth and her tiny frame it was just out of the question.

Still, he hadn't expected to look over after Heidi had climbed off of him and see his wife getting her ass fucked by one of his longtime friends while another was in her pussy. He was shocked but forced himself to conceal it and even gave Heidi a kiss before he stood and left.

It wasn't that he was mad, it was just... odd. Maybe things were getting too out of control.

He sighed, shaking his head as he realized what he was doing.

"No," he said quietly. He wasn't going to ruin his night by overthinking things. Turning, he saw Ed gently groaning and thrusting against the door to the gloryhole. Grabbing another bottle of water, he walked over and Ed looked over at him weakly.

"She's a fuckin' succubus," he groaned.

There was an emphatic but muffled moan of pleasure from inside the room and Duncan couldn't help but chuckle.

"Good?" he asked.

"God... this is the best blowjob I've ever had by a goddamn mile," Ed groaned. "I came really quickly when you guys went downstairs, and she just hasn't fucking stopped. She's about to make me cum the second time," he groaned, gently banging his head on the door. "I don't know if I'll be able to stop letting her suck my dick."

Duncan grinned, eager to give the Mystery Girl a try.

"Well damn, Ed, don't let her kill you," Duncan chuckled, and he heard another emphatic moan from inside the room.

"Jesus," Ed groaned. "There..." he said, his eyes rolling back in his head and his mouth opening wide. "GUH!" he cried out loudly. "FUCK!"

Between Ed's loud cries of pleasure, Duncan could hear the sounds of Mystery Girl enjoying herself, emphatic moans follow by thick sounding swallows.

"UHH... MAH... GUH..." Ed croaked out, still thrusting weakly against the door.

Mystery Girl's moans of pleasure slowed, and he staggered back, his cock looking clean as it withdrew from the slot. Duncan caught him by the shoulder, and Ed swayed for a second, collecting himself before he stumbled downstairs.

The last thing he heard before the door to the red room closed was Ed calling out, "Good lord, boys."

Duncan chuckled. "Hey, Mystery Girl," he said. A delicate hand emerged from the slot and waved.

"I brought an extra bottle of water if you need it," he said, and heard a single knock for "yes" from the girl.

Her hand emerged again and took the bottle, then a few seconds later emerged a third time after he'd heard her take a long swallow and gave him a thumbs up. The thumbs up then turned into an upturned palm, a single finger beckoned, indicating that she wanted him to come there.

He smiled, sliding over and lifting his mostly flaccid cock up to let it fall through the slot. Her hands immediately closed over it as her lips kissed along the outside. Seconds later, her lips enveloped the head and sucked hard, her hands starting to stroke. In no time at all, he was erect, finding the prospect of getting a matchless blowjob from her highly arousing.

"I was wondering if you were going to show up," a familiar voice said from the hole. "Are you going to keep my secret?" she asked.

Duncan grinned. "Definitely," he replied, having suspected who it was in the closet when Kara had announced her existence. "Sam."

She giggled from within, and he sighed in happiness as she took his cock back into her mouth, her magical lips and tongue already working miracles of pleasure along the tortured flesh of his cock. This... was going to be incredible.


Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

It seems like aspects of the story are taking an ugly turn. Kelly seems to be unable to say no, and it’s as if she’s blindly going forward. I don’t know if it’s still the rebellious aspect, or perhaps an addiction to the sense of liberation, maybe mixed in with the thrill of being in the spotlight. Whatever it is, it’s clear that her thinking has become self-centered. Duncan seems to have come to the end of his wawnt of exploration. It’s like he’s going along with whatever others want of him. He’s a good guy, supportive, caring, and tolerant. That he’s noticing some issues is definitely a big red flag and I think he’s making a mistake in pushing those feelings away. I know this is fiction, but realisitcally, this situation is well on it’s way to imploding. I think Duncan’s saving grace is Kara. What is a little worrisome is that noone has broached the subject of what home life is going to be like with a baby in the mix. It seems likely that Kara and Duncan will gravitate more closely together, providing a healthy environment for a child to be raised. That will mean that the house can no longer be orgy central for whoever decides to wander in. I think both Duncan and Kara can handle and provide that, and I think they will end up with the quality of relationship that Duncan should have ultimately had with Kelly. — I don’t think it’s going to turn out well for Kelly, and as much as I like Duncan’s character, he should have the sense to reel Kelly in.

Spike1969Spike1969almost 2 years ago

One other thing, I like Connor. I think that he might help move Kelly forward in her pursuit of her inner slut.

Spike1969Spike1969almost 2 years ago

Great writing, as usual!! ANAL - finally, I thought that maybe that would be part of Duncan’s fantasy. I really hope this becomes part of Kelly’s regular repertoire. Back to the great writing, it is so well written that you have people psycho analyzing characters in a Literotica story. Way to go. I think some of the other commentators are looking for a return of the Kelly and Duncan from chapter 1. You cannot put the genie back in the bottle. I love that this story tells how shy Kelly, the virgin bride, became a hardcore slut. She went from blushing saying penis to swearing like a sailor. She went from shy, to showing her off, to cam/porn star. She went from hating giving blowjobs to loving them above all else. She went from not swallowing to “accidentally” swallowing Mark, to loving the taste, (I think it was Duncan who said it was the most intimate act a woman can do). She went from being shocked that Marie was having sex with her boss to screwing her boss, Marie’s boss and anything that moved in the office. She went from anal - “not my honey!!” To letting Mark and Drake take turns without even mentioning it to Duncan or Kara. I think anal will be the same way, hopefully she loves it and her next gangbang will be airtight. I think that her ultimate end will be for her and Danielle to move to California and do porn full time. As for our Lucky Man, Duncan, he gets a redo. Kara becomes his new wife and mother of his children. They are surprised when the are watching Kelly’s most recent porn, Ariel Gangbang 1, she does ten guys. They still meet with the Saturday group, but only a couple of times a year. And, Kara only does other women and usually with Duncan in a three way. They still see Kelly and Danielle a couple of time per year, when they are passing through as feature dancers at the local strip club. The latest time through, Kelly let’s them preview her most recent title, Ariel’s Airtight Gangbang 37. Duncan gets a fairly normal family and Kelly gets to release her inner slut. Love it.

Hope you are feeling better

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

The reintroduction of this Connor dweeb was a big misstep for this pretty great tale. Some pissant kid goes from virgin to sex god in a matter of weeks? Then is able to use a mature caring grown man's wife whenever and however he wants? I mean Duncan was a fool to nurture it but still the whole premise rings false to me. Thank god for Kara a truly caring individual and her reemergence to the main storyline was very welcome as a counterpoints to Kelly's boorish and uncaring behavior.

ForgecoldironForgecoldironabout 3 years ago

I read the post hattrick88 made three times, each time I thought more on points he made. I must agree with his analysis. Kelly could very well be diagnosed with a psychological disorder. Whether this is a form of OCD where her psych requires her to take care of any she feels need to be cared for (In any way as shown by her early need to be the person taking care of friends by doing the cooking without help and such to random sexual encounters) just as the 'crazy cat lady' feels she must take in and care for any cat she sees. Or it could be the result of 'programming' her parents ultra religious put her through as their idea of a proper servant of God. Anyone who has read or seen programs about how deeply a person can be conditioned can see this possibility. The one possibility that it might be is one that could be the hardest to figure out how to handle. Early on I felt the direction Kelly was pointed was that of a submissive. Her statements and actions kept pointing to her wanting/needing Duncan to control her. Things like her insisting Duncan choose her clothing, or expose her in some way of his choosing, not hers. I admit I could be way wrong but some how it feels right. The path forward feels like Duncan will need to reign in his wife and become her Dom. Perhaps not in a blatant way but more along the lines of making her go back to needing his approval for all things sexual. His job needs to be like the governor on an engine or the control rods in a reactor. The engine and reactor can continue to operate within prescribed parameters but when limits are reached the governor throttles back and the control rods get inserted to damp down the reactions.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 22 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info

Similar Stories

Little White Lies Ch. 01 Dexter gets a date with his dream girl.in Erotic Couplings
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
Watching What, Exactly? Simon watches his wife and her two employees on the beach.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Open a Present, Open a Marriage At Christmas, best friends give each other to their husbandsin Group Sex
Sarah Opens Up Conservative wife opens up while on vacation.in Group Sex
More Stories