All Comments on 'Mama Told Me Not To Come'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Great story. Next chapter please. AAAAAA++++++

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

Mama needs to read a few more books. How about Mama's Baby; Papa's Maybe, from New Welsh Short Fiction? ~~JB

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55about 1 year ago

This story would’ve been more satisfying to read without the multiple uses of the biblical scriptures and used out of context! I could see her having an sexual affair with the pastor with the husband neglecting her. With the removal of the scriptures this story could’ve expanded with new chapters in another direction.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

What a lovely story, nothing like a mother's love for her son.

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year ago

Yet another example of how one can use the Bible to justify pretty much anything lol.

My only gripe, a small one: Jamal says he's had experience but later says he doesn't know what he's doing.

Perhaps it would have been better to stress he was pretending not to know so as not to have his mother think he'd had sex already before marriage.

Still. Well done.

KeithW66KeithW66about 1 year ago

great story - enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know you were going for the religion can make people do almost anything approach here, but I really found the "almost every Tuesday and Thursday night for a long time" thing off-putting with the other pastor. From a purely taboo standpoint, it would have been way hotter if she had been using bible verses out of desperation, instead of essentially a rent-a-twat for another guy that used her religion against her before she 'settled' fro her son. If she had used what she could find in the bible out of desperation to *finally* get what she needed, this would have been a home run. Still, enjoyable, but a bit too heavy toward the slut side on the skank-o-meter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Must have obviously been intentional to make the story work better, but you got one of the bible verses you used in the story quite different, changing it's meaning entirely. You wrote: "Genesis 38:9, Jubal," she said. "You should not waste your seed on the ground. It is a sin. The husband--that's you, now--must save his seed for his wife--that's me, now." how it actually reads, NIV version, anyway: "But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good enough for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Be fruitfull and multiply - baby bump coming up!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Neither slutty mom nor reluctant, ignorant son are turn ons. Just another overdone cliche story.

dmallorddmallordabout 1 year ago

Forget the criticism, I enjoyed this. You could see it coming from a mile away.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 1 year ago

The woman is not too bright to let the pastor brainwash her for his own fun. She is clearly a retard. As far as I am concerned you should left the bible out of the whole story,bible and porn do not mix, that is a turn off, maybe you should have posted this in mind control, one star.

sunburycdsunburycdabout 1 year ago

Tbh, the bible stuff did nothing for me (too creepy) but the incest was first class. Nicely done mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, well done and timed. no going around with needles words. straight to the task.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story, every word of it. But in future stories, please don't use the word "pussy". Fucking a mature woman I would use the "cunt".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. DO continue to use 'pussy' (which is friendly) instead of 'cunt' ( which is crude.) I have never kissed a cunt. As for the Bible verses, that is OK, since people see what they want to, when they look for justification.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

People don't have a fear of the Bible but God! Just wanted to point that out for your future use. Proverbs 9:10.

5 stars.

ReaderfromPAReaderfromPAabout 1 year ago

Yes, Jubal. Don't talk yourself out of a good thing! Nice work, thanks

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 1 year ago

I've gotta say I laughed out loud at the punchline!

(Also, you got caught with your favourite spell check fail - you'll find it :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story bot did not care for that bible crap and incest is not part of the bible people use the bible for their own satisfaction!!!!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mama Told Me Not To Come is a Three Dog Night song!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK this was a great first chapter. Sure hope the author doesn't stop here, that would be a sin ! As a Strapping young man, he should have been able to recover very fast or e an just stayed hard, for a second round. Maybe in the next chapter mom can teach Jubal how to eat pussy Properly to give his mother some great orgasms. Also Maybe Jubal will ask his mother to shave her pussy too. Please write another chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope dad doesn't come home and catch them and kill them both or just shoot himself, in the next chapter. Mom did say if she is on birth control? What if she gets Pregnant by her son, and papa knows he's not fucking her....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jubal would make a good character name for a western movie. Since momma is religious, she said more as she was coming. "Keep giving me that miracle between your legs." "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, oh God, oh God, Jesus Jubal, yes, harder, make momma come hard!!"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I feel my erection in its peak.

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheriden11 months ago

I have heard of the bible and religion being used to justify many things but never incest between Mother and son.

honkehonke9 months ago

wonderful deep and good fucking mothers beautiful cuntmeat

beinghornyasafuckbeinghornyasafuck6 months ago

Worst story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the bible references. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.