Memphis Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"You two -- together?"

"Sure, we've slept together a bunch of times," Georgia confessed to her cousin. "You aren't offended, are you?"

"N-no."

"That's good to know," Felecia said and then, she added a tease. "Perhaps you'd like tojoin us?"

Candy shook her head, knowing full well what the implications of that would mean to her. She would be having sex with her cousin's lover and her cousin -- that would be incest! On top of that, Candy wasn't sure she was ready to have sex with another woman, even if the woman was as stunning as Felecia or as her cousin. She excused herself and went to one of the large guest bedrooms to sleep.

After 30 minutes of tossing and turning, Candy knew that wasn't going to happen and that there was no point in even trying. It wasn't that the night was too warm, her mind was simply too active. She was still a bit giddy from the drink, but if she were to be honest with herself, it wasn't that at all. It was the lurid images that kept running through her mind, that of gorgeous, platinum-blonde Felicia and her sexy brunette cousin all tangled up together, doing all those naughty things together.

Candy knew what she had to do. It was a truly bold step, but wasn't what moving to Memphis and moving in with Georgia was all about? She gathered her courage and followed the raucous noises to Felecia's rather opulent bedroom. Standing in the doorway, she observed the two sexy women twisting and thrashing about the bed. "Does that offer to join you still stand?" She said in as seductive a tone as she could summon up.

"You do realize what this means, don't you?" Georgia said as her cousin approached the bed. It was a shock to her that her cousin could possibly summon up the courage to break the taboo. She really hoped that Candy didn't chicken out and bolt from the room in panic.

"Just shut up and kiss me," Candy purred and allowed herself to be drawn into the embrace of the two desirable women. They were both naked at this point, while Candy still had on the black lingerie she had worn while they were clubbing. Her new lovers took time to appreciate how sexy she was in that lingerie. They kissed her all over, working on her nipples, pussy and clit as they teamed to arouse her. Candy's mind was in a whirl, yet it all felt even better than she had fantasized.

"Oh my God, this is amazing," Candy sighed as Felecia's tongue lashed across the stiff pegs of her nipples. She watched as Georgia moved down towards her pussy. The thought that it was her cousin that was about to eat her out should have repulsed her. Instead, it made her even hotter. She was slowly becoming committed to the debauchery she was about to undertake and gave herself fully over to it.

Georgia was well and truly stunned at how well her cousin was reacting to all the swift changes in her life. She knew now that she could share a lot of kinky times with her hot cousin and Candy would happily go along with them all. Plans for future adventures were already percolating in her brain as she lowered her mouth to the blonde's lightly-fleeced, hot cunt and began eating her out. The flow of Candy's juices was swift and the flavor sweet to the taste.

Candy loved how gentle her new lovers were being with her, but she hadn't come into this room to be treated like a china doll. Felecia was still sucking her nipples and caressing her body. "Straddle me and let me eat your pussy," Candy demanded. "I want to be an equal participant!"

"Are you sure?" Felecia said. She didn't want to rush the girl as she knew Candy was a total novice to lesbian sex. Georgia listened closely to the goings-on.

"Get on my face and let me eatyour fucking cunt!" Candy snarled, shocking both Felecia and Georgia. They both got over it quickly and Felecia did as she was told. Once the platinum blonde's shaved pussy was close enough to her eager mouth, Candy dove right in and ate pussy -- with surprising skill. Georgia watched for a few minutes as she saw her cousin thrilling her longtime lover! Maybe with some girls it came naturally, because Candy was doing everything right. Georgia decided that she had better stop watching and returned to loving Candy, but not before winking at Felecia. Both women were now sure they had a new playmate who would be willing to join them in their perverted games. Georgia still found herself wondering just how far Candy would go. How far would she be willing to push the envelope?

For someone who had been reluctant a few hours earlier, pretty far indeed! Candy continued eating pussy and even fingered Felecia's ass, causing the woman to squeal with delight. Once she had made Felecia cum, she turned her attentions on her slutty brunette cousin. She thrilled to the taste of her cousin's pussy and thrilled further to the illicit thought that she was practicing family love. Her cousin had been her best friend for several years, so why shouldn't she express that physically? Candy's tongue seemed to be everywhere and as Felecia ate Candy from behind, Georgia thrilled to her cousin's near-expert play. Candy was a natural-born slut!

Georgia was further stunned when Felecia went into her closet and came out with their favorite strap-on. If she had expected Candy to balk, she was in for yet another surprise. Candy's face broke into an expression of evil glee and it was only moments later when she was riding the dildo while Georgia sucked on her perfect tits.

It had been late when the women returned from clubbing and later still when they finished their in-house partying. When the trio finally woke, it was almost 1 in the afternoon. They all dressed and Candy insisted on making lunch for everyone. Georgia smiled as her cousin bustled around in the spacious kitchen. Even cooking, she had a sexy way about her. It sure was going to be a lot of fun having Candy around.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12